countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for Sarah Forstmanis > Reviews

Content by Sarah Forstmanis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sarah Forstmanis (Kitchener, Ontario Canada)

Garmin nuvi 44LM 4.3-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS (US & Canada) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Total Tech Outlet
Price: CDN$ 167.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 167.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm better off navigating using the North Star, Dec 6 2015
I don't even think I can use this. It takes me on the longest routes. It wants me to make left turns on highways. It really has no idea. I'm better off navigating using the North Star. Jesus.

The Best Laid Plans
The Best Laid Plans
by Terry Fallis
Price: CDN$ 14.59
63 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!, April 5 2011
This review is from: The Best Laid Plans (Paperback)
This is not a book I would normally choose for myself, but it was actually pretty hilarious! Once you really get into it, you won't be able to put it down. I definitely recommend this book.

Love the One You're With
Love the One You're With
by Emily Giffin
Price: CDN$ 14.94
146 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, April 5 2011
I have enjoyed other Emily Giffin books in the past, but this one was awful. The story was horribly predictable, the characters were boring, and I honestly had to skip over so many tedious and uninteresting parts just to get through the book. I have no idea how anyone liked this book, but don't trust them! This book is not nearly as good as Something Borrowed or Something Blue, so do not waste your time on this.