Profile for geforce_6800 > Reviews

Content by geforce_6800

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

"geforce_6800"

Simpsons Comics Royale
Simpsons Comics Royale
by Matt Groening
Price: CDN$ 14.43
67 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Simpsons Comics at its Best!, June 16 2004
This review is from: Simpsons Comics Royale (Paperback)
Out of my humongous Comic book library, this comic is one of my favorite. It's not like the other Simpsons Comics that I have. One thing is that this comic seems to have used water color which makes the pages seem more smoother and the pictures more realistic. The Comic contains a whole lot of other single Simpsons Comic Books into this one jampacked Comic. One of my favorite Comics here have to be "The Incredibly Stimulating Life of Sideshow Mel" which has no actual talking going on but it just shows Sideshow Mel going to the laundry and meeting up with an odd looking dog ...it's sort of hard to explain but it actually looks so boring that its amusing. This is a worthy addition to any Comic Book Collection.

Nirvana 14 Classic Songs Newly Mastered Featuring the Previously Unreleased You Know You're Right
Price: CDN$ 8.00
38 used & new from CDN$ 4.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Only a couple of Good Songs, June 15 2004
Honestly, I only liked 3 or 4 songs in this album; Smells Like Teen Spirit is the greatest Nirvana song that I've ever heard, You Know You're Right is also a very good song with repetitive lyrics which necessarily isn't a bad thing but it does get kind boring after hearing Kurt (lyrics) singing pain like 11 times. I also enjoy (but not really a favorite) listening to Rape Me and Lithium which are good additions to this album. But if you ask me, $13 for only a couple of good songs isn't worth it. I would rather recommend the album "Nevermind" from Nirvana.

The Ultimate Simpsons in a Big Ol' Box: A Complete Guide to Our Favorite Family Seasons 1-12
by Matt Groening
18 used & new from CDN$ 8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Guide for the Ultimate Simpsons Fan, June 15 2004
This Episode Guide has EVERYTHING that you can ever imagine in an episode guide. From Seasons 1-12, it has details on every single episode. Its got quotes, what Bart writes on the chalkboard in the intro, couch gags, special guest voices, writers, screenshots, episode number (i.e. 8F05), air date, scene selections, runtime, and a whole lot more. All of this for only about $30, what a bargain.
Now I have seen every single Simpsons episode up-to-date but sometimes I forget about an episode or about a quote from a certain episode that I forget but now all I do is look over at my episode guide, track the season down and from there I find out what I needed. This book isn't just for looking for episodes and finding quotes or stuff like that, it can also be entertaining and a time killer (I mean that in a good way). So if you're stuck in the car going on a vacation, you can open this Episode Guide up and have yourself a laugh and maybe even find out some useful stuff that you didn't know about. This is a strong recommendation for any Simpsons fan.

The Simpsons: The Complete Third Season
The Simpsons: The Complete Third Season
DVD ~ Dan Castellaneta
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 65.84
24 used & new from CDN$ 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to The Simpsons for Another Great DVD Set, June 15 2004
Recently since the DVD series of The Simpsons came out, I've always had a big spot in my DVD Library for these. Season 3 has got to be in my Top 5 in my favorite seasons with all the great Classic Episodes it has.
My Favorite Episodes are Marked with a *
8F20 - Black Widower
8F21 - The Otto Show
8F22 - Bart's Friend Falls In Love
8F23 - Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes?*
That's the Episode list that is in the DVD, and although I didn't mark every episode as my favorite, they're all very good episodes. I would strongly recommend this DVD to all fans of the popular T.V. Series.

The Simpsons: The Complete Fourth Season
The Simpsons: The Complete Fourth Season
DVD ~ Dan Castellaneta
Offered by The Digital Vault
Price: CDN$ 39.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly "De" Best Season Ever, June 15 2004
I just received my order yesterday from Amazon which was great because it was actually supposed to be shipping today. But anyways when I played the DVD, I loved every precious minute of the very first episode I watched [Kamp Krusty]. The DVD shows 22 hilarious episodes in perfect DVD formation.
Episodes/Extras:
+Whacking Day
+Marge In Chains
+Krusty Gets Cancelled
*Deleted Scenes (Finally!!)
Well that's all of what you'll find on this DVD (Including a very short, but descriptive Episode Guide of the Season). I would also recommend you getting the Real Episode Guide if you ever wanted to know more about any of these episodes. So for my final words on this review: Get this DVD NOW! :)