Profile for Stan Fleming > Reviews

Content by Stan Fleming

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stan Fleming (BC Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Ron White: You Can't Fix Stupid
Ron White: You Can't Fix Stupid
DVD ~ Ron White
Price: CDN$ 16.13
11 used & new from CDN$ 5.94

1.0 out of 5 stars What a comedian, April 6 2014
When I first saw Ron white perform I thought what a great comedian.
The problem I have with most comedians these days is they are completely posessed with sex. They don't have to get into this crap every time they go onstage. They are educated people. But they present their limited vocabulary and F word as long as any one will listen. So into the garbage it goes my grand children won't see it at my place.
Stan F.

The Ethical Assassin: A Novel
The Ethical Assassin: A Novel
by David Liss
Price: CDN$ 13.68
49 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars David Liss is a great author, April 6 2014
I have read allot of Mr. Liss's books and found them very good, when you start reading his books they are hard to put down.
This book is bad, one would think a different person not Dave Liss.
The language very bad. He seems to go over board to use bad language. There is no intrigue in the story.
I am hoping he will write good stuff again, such a capable individual.
Stan F

Fox Run 4618 7-Inch Pie Pan
Fox Run 4618 7-Inch Pie Pan
Price: CDN$ 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pie pan, April 6 2014
Hi ,
This or these 7" pans are great, small enough to make great pies. as we are retired and with 9" pies you end up with a lot leftover and too many delicious calories to try to consume.
I looked and could not find any small pans the saw these and ordered 4 they are very good quality tinned steel pans.
Cheers Stan F.

Li-ion 3.70V 1230mAh NP-40, NP-40DBA, NP-40DCA Replacement for CASIO EX-Z1080, Exilim EX-Z, Exilim EX-Z1050, Exilim Pro EX-P, Exilim Zoom EX-Z Series Digital Camera Battery
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 13.28
6 used & new from CDN$ 13.28

5.0 out of 5 stars electronics eh, April 6 2014
Hi Wireless,
I received the battery in good shape the only problem I had was, my good wife said the camera no longer works. I said did you put it through a light wash cycle no she said a heavy cycle so that one is history, the battery was never installed.
I replace the camera with a Sony.
Stan F.

Water SportsTL-600 Stream Machine, 12 inch barrel, Colors May Vary
Water SportsTL-600 Stream Machine, 12 inch barrel, Colors May Vary
Price: CDN$ 12.32
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.32

4.0 out of 5 stars As for the 24 inch model, Oct. 5 2013
Hi
Iam using it for getting rid of deer in my yard. But the nozzle will need to be modified.
Next summer the grand kids will use it for fun and exercise. (chase one another).
Cheers S.

Water Sports Tl 750 Stream Machine 24 and No.8221, Barrel, Colors May Vary
Water Sports Tl 750 Stream Machine 24 and No.8221, Barrel, Colors May Vary
Price: CDN$ 16.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, Oct. 5 2013
Hi
Although it works well I will modify the nozzle to give it better accuracy. I am using it to rid my yard of deer that are using it for a toilet.
stan

Dodge Caravan Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country: 2003 thru 2007
Dodge Caravan Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country: 2003 thru 2007
by John Haynes
Price: CDN$ 18.80
35 used & new from CDN$ 17.11

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, July 21 2013
Hi ,
This is a good reference manual and I will make it pay, it is a bit obscure and is sometimes hard to follow. But given enough time it fits to the job.
Stan

Bush Pilot With a Briefcase: The Happy-Go-Lucky Story of Grant McConachie
Bush Pilot With a Briefcase: The Happy-Go-Lucky Story of Grant McConachie
by Ronald Keith
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Bush Pilot with a Briefcase, Aug. 11 2012
Hi Amazon,
What a wonderful story, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and this is one of those stories. It is not far fetched just about people who worked their hearts out for Aviation in Western Canada. They are largely responsible for what aviation is today in Canada.
Those bush pilots whether in Alaska or Northern Canada had unbelievable challenges. This book addresses those challenges of weather or terrain, Grant MCConachie handled it all in a days work.
Cheers Stan F.

Honda Outboards 2002-08 Repair Manual: 2.0-225 HP, 1-4 Cylinder & V6 Models
Honda Outboards 2002-08 Repair Manual: 2.0-225 HP, 1-4 Cylinder & V6 Models
by Kevin M. G. Maher
Price: CDN$ 37.08
25 used & new from CDN$ 31.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Honda out board repair manual, Aug. 11 2012
Hi Amazon,
This is a great publication and would purchase other manuals put out by SELCO These books are well laid out for most part and make sense and are easy to follow very descriptive by word and photo.
Thanks Stan F.

The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet: The Lifelong Solution to Yo-Yo Dieting
The Carbohydrate Addict's Diet: The Lifelong Solution to Yo-Yo Dieting
by Dr. Rachael F. Heller
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.54
164 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet, Aug. 28 2011
This is the best diet book I have read and followed. My Daughter gave me a copy about 20 years ago it worked very well. I gave it to another person in need and gave away a few copies to friends since, I have a lot of confidence in this diet because it works.
I have just purchased this latest copy and am losing the weight again as you can see I don't have the discipline to keep it off, as I enjoy cooking and dining too much. If only I could make this concept a lifestyle. I would be in great shape.
I am 71 years old and to fat.

Page: 1 | 2