ARRAY(0xadb158a0)

Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Content by Shelly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Shelly

Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party [Import]
Dance Off the Inches Hip Hop Party [Import]
DVD ~ Jennifer Galardi
Price: CDN$ 15.98
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Hip Hop Party, Nov. 22 2009
I really enjoy this dvd. If you're looking for hip hop moves to use in the clubs, this is the wrong one for you. The moves aren't club worthy, but they are fun with lots of hip action & also includes an african & salsa move in there too. Great way to burn off calories, without feeling like exercise.

Dance Off the Inches Belly Dan
Dance Off the Inches Belly Dan
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 47.66
6 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Fresh, Nov. 5 2009
I really REALLY like this dvd. If you're looking for something more exotic than typical dance dvds, this will suit you perfectly. Great instructions on the dance moves.I'm not a dancer, nor am I use to these type of workouts, this is my 2nd exercise video that I bought(after looking at tons). However I didn't find it difficult to pick up on the dance moves at all. It was a little tough getting through the routine without fumbling things up,but that's normal,you just regroup, get it together & carry on having fun with it.

10 Minute Solution Fast Blasting Dance Mix [Import]
10 Minute Solution Fast Blasting Dance Mix [Import]
DVD ~ Jennifer Galardi
Price: CDN$ 19.98
24 used & new from CDN$ 4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars My first one, Oct. 31 2009
I'm trying to get in shape & lose weight. I was looking to find different ways to keep me interested in exercise. I wasn't keen on videos because i thought they'd get boring quickly. I've only had this a few days, so i can't say it's boring yet. Actually it's pretty challenging for me. So far i can do 3 out 5 , which is not bad for someone out of shape. Even though it says dance, it's not like you're really dancing, i was expecting to get down & boogy. The choreography is good, not impossible to follow. I would reccomend it, if you don't have the stamina to do an hour video. This allows you to do what you can. If it's only ten minutes to start, then that's what you do 'til you can handle more.