Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for SJluv > Reviews

Content by SJluv

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

SJluv

Page: 1 | 2
eForCity TPU Rubber Skin Case Compatible with Apple® iPhone® 5, Light Pink Jelly
Offered by Gadgets Super(Ships from HongKong)
Price: CDN$ 0.81
7 used & new from CDN$ 0.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Aug. 11 2015
I love this case! I've had it on my phone for months and it's still in great shape even though it was so cheap. It pops on and off the phone easily, but stays snug on it when you want it to stay on, and the edges are raised above the screen to protect it in case it falls on the screen. The only thing is it gets dirty very quickly.

niceeshop(TM) White Luxury Shining Crystal Bling Textured Lizards Synthetic Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover For Apple iPhone 5 5s +Screen Protector
Offered by Cosy-Zone.
Price: CDN$ 4.48
4 used & new from CDN$ 4.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Keep your expectations low, Aug. 11 2015
I knew when I bought this product that based on the price, it would only last a few weeks, but decided to buy it anyways. It's really cute and I loved it for about a month before it started falling apart.

Environmental Flat Buffer Bamboo Foundation Powder Brush Makeup Cosmetic Tool
Environmental Flat Buffer Bamboo Foundation Powder Brush Makeup Cosmetic Tool
Offered by neverland.beauty
Price: CDN$ 2.49
12 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, Aug. 11 2015
I use this brush all the time! It's really good quality and the bristles are really soft. I would definitely recommend it!

Pro 96 Full Colors Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Pigment Palette + Mirror Brush
Pro 96 Full Colors Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Pigment Palette + Mirror Brush
Offered by FAIR TOP--Ships From Hongkong
Price: CDN$ 15.39
2 used & new from CDN$ 15.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 4 2014
-Pigmentation isn't very good, you need to take quite a bit for it to show up
-Pans fall out of the case, have to glue them back on

Once you have enough of the eyeshadow though, the colours are very pretty and there are so many of them for a cheap price

Bundle Monster Portable Mini Travel 0.5 in Ceramic Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron Hair Styling Straightener US ? COLOR: ZEBRA PRINT
Offered by BundleMonster
Price: CDN$ 19.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective, May 4 2014
I bought this straightener because the reviews were very good and my hair is very thin and it's pretty straight already so I figured it would work well for me. When I got it, I was pretty disappointed; even in small sections, I have to run the straightener over my hair about 20 times and it's still not as straight as I would like it to be. Also, the on/off button is inside the straightener so you have to unplug it to turn it off unless you want to burn your fingers. It heats up quickly but that's pretty much the only advantage, I recommend looking for another straightener.

Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit
Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit
Offered by etailz CA
Price: CDN$ 27.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 13 2013
This review is from: Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I got this after my Zoku Quick Pop maker and I've had a lot of fun with it! So many things to do, and they really help a lot to make better quick pops. The only problem is that it's a little pricey.

Jvc HAFR36P Marshmallow Inner Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote, Pink
Jvc HAFR36P Marshmallow Inner Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote, Pink
Price: CDN$ 20.93
11 used & new from CDN$ 16.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Nov. 13 2013
I was really excited when I ordered this, I plugged it into my computer and was really disappointed. The quality of the sound was not good and I can hear buzzing when there's nothing playing, I definitely don't recommend this product.

Zoku Quick Pop Maker
Zoku Quick Pop Maker
Offered by Millennium Resell
Price: CDN$ 79.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 5 2013
This review is from: Zoku Quick Pop Maker (Kitchen)
I tried this at my friend's house for a project. We made lemonade strawberry pops and they were easy and delicious! I couldn't believe how fast it took without being put in the freezer, my jaw was literally dropped open, I ordered one the very next day. The only thing is it's a little big and heavy and you have to order a lot of things (eg. tool kit, chracter kit etc.) for the full experience. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend.

Pogo Silver Sketch Stylus For iPhone 3G 3GS
Pogo Silver Sketch Stylus For iPhone 3G 3GS

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty good, Feb. 15 2012
This stylus is pretty good. The only problems with it are that you have to push a little bit harder than with your finger and the the point is a little bit thick. I still like it and use it a lot for drawing apps and things. I would recommend this stylus to people depending on what they want to do with it. If you want to use it to play games, you might be a little bit frustrated that you have to push harder, if you want to use it to type emails, it's more efficient to use your finger to type emails and things. I think the best use for this stylus though is to use it to draw.

Hope this helps!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 15 2012
I love this case! It's pretty and fits easily onto my iPod. It actually fits better than the case I bought on the Apple website (which I had to return.) All the buttons work perfectly with the case on top and it's easy to take on and off. I would recommend this case to anyone. I've had it for a year or 2 now, and the only problem is the ink has rubbed off a bit.

Page: 1 | 2