Profile for SJluv > Reviews

Content by SJluv

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

SJluv

Pro 96 Full Colors Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Pigment Palette + Mirror Brush
Pro 96 Full Colors Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Pigment Palette + Mirror Brush
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 11.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 4 2014
-Pigmentation isn't very good, you need to take quite a bit for it to show up
-Pans fall out of the case, have to glue them back on

Once you have enough of the eyeshadow though, the colours are very pretty and there are so many of them for a cheap price

Bundle Monster Portable Mini Travel 0.5 in Ceramic Tourmaline Plates Flat Iron Hair Styling Straightener US ? COLOR: ZEBRA PRINT
Offered by BundleMonster
Price: CDN$ 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective, May 4 2014
I bought this straightener because the reviews were very good and my hair is very thin and it's pretty straight already so I figured it would work well for me. When I got it, I was pretty disappointed; even in small sections, I have to run the straightener over my hair about 20 times and it's still not as straight as I would like it to be. Also, the on/off button is inside the straightener so you have to unplug it to turn it off unless you want to burn your fingers. It heats up quickly but that's pretty much the only advantage, I recommend looking for another straightener.

Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit
Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit
Offered by LaPrima Shops Canada
Price: CDN$ 27.14
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 13 2013
This review is from: Zoku Quick Pop Tool Kit (Kitchen)
I got this after my Zoku Quick Pop maker and I've had a lot of fun with it! So many things to do, and they really help a lot to make better quick pops. The only problem is that it's a little pricey.

Jvc HAFR36P Marshmallow Inner Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote, Pink
Jvc HAFR36P Marshmallow Inner Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote, Pink
Price: CDN$ 20.62
11 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Nov. 13 2013
I was really excited when I ordered this, I plugged it into my computer and was really disappointed. The quality of the sound was not good and I can hear buzzing when there's nothing playing, I definitely don't recommend this product.

Zoku Quick Pop Maker
Zoku Quick Pop Maker
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 80.38
3 used & new from CDN$ 80.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 5 2013
This review is from: Zoku Quick Pop Maker (Kitchen)
I tried this at my friend's house for a project. We made lemonade strawberry pops and they were easy and delicious! I couldn't believe how fast it took without being put in the freezer, my jaw was literally dropped open, I ordered one the very next day. The only thing is it's a little big and heavy and you have to order a lot of things (eg. tool kit, chracter kit etc.) for the full experience. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend.

Pogo Silver Sketch Stylus For iPhone 3G 3GS
Pogo Silver Sketch Stylus For iPhone 3G 3GS

3.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty good, Feb. 15 2012
This stylus is pretty good. The only problems with it are that you have to push a little bit harder than with your finger and the the point is a little bit thick. I still like it and use it a lot for drawing apps and things. I would recommend this stylus to people depending on what they want to do with it. If you want to use it to play games, you might be a little bit frustrated that you have to push harder, if you want to use it to type emails, it's more efficient to use your finger to type emails and things. I think the best use for this stylus though is to use it to draw.

Hope this helps!

Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation Crystal Silicone Skin Case "Red Hearts" Design
Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation Crystal Silicone Skin Case "Red Hearts" Design
Offered by Cellular Connection
Price: CDN$ 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 15 2012
I love this case! It's pretty and fits easily onto my iPod. It actually fits better than the case I bought on the Apple website (which I had to return.) All the buttons work perfectly with the case on top and it's easy to take on and off. I would recommend this case to anyone. I've had it for a year or 2 now, and the only problem is the ink has rubbed off a bit.

14 inches Ladies Carrying Shoulder Laptop Bag Briefcase Purse With Pattern
14 inches Ladies Carrying Shoulder Laptop Bag Briefcase Purse With Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 15 2012
I bought this bag for my MacBook Pro and I absolutely adore it! The handles fit nicely on my shoulder, the computer fits very well into a velcro pocket and there are many other compartments too for for an iPod, a phone, a textbook or really anything. To top this of it has a cool design on the outside, the inside is a gorgeous blue colour, and it's one of the least expensive computer bags on Amazon. I would recommend this bag to anybody (just check that your computer fits first) because it is pretty, useful, well made and designed, and worth every penny.

Hope this helps!