summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Rob from the North > Reviews

Content by Rob from the North

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Rob from the North (Toronto, Ontario Canada)

PECHAM USB Type C Cable USB-C to USB-A 3.0 (6.6ft) With 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor for Nexus 6P 5X, OnePlus 2, Lumia 950 950xl, New MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Nokia N1 Tablet and Other Type-C Devices
Offered by PECHAM CA
Price: CDN$ 20.98

1.0 out of 5 stars the 3ft cable does not remain in the usb-c port for LG G5 phones, April 22 2016
I purchased both the 6ft and 3ft cables for my new LG G5. The 6ft cables fit the phone perfectly and charge perfectly. For some peculiar reason the 3 feet cables do not stay in. They fall out and do not securely connect to the phone. It is for this reason I rate this at one star, as the 3feet size will be the most useful for most people. Until this gets resolved and gets the same adherence as the 6 foot length, i cannot rate it higher.

Coaching for Change
Coaching for Change
Price: CDN$ 59.96

5.0 out of 5 stars In-depth and covers all aspects of coaching - gives great theories, models, June 21 2015
Solid book. In-depth and covers all aspects of coaching - gives great theories, models, frameworks and probing questions. It's a comprehensive book! Can't recommend enough

LG G4 Case, Spigen® [Rugged Armor] Resilient [Black] Ultimate protection from drops and impacts for LG G4 (2015) - Black (SGP11516)
Offered by Spigen CANADA
Price: CDN$ 19.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid good looking case for the LG G4, June 21 2015
I went a bit anal in trying to find a case for my new LG G4. I went to the amazon.com site to read all the reviews, and ended up getting this case off .ca. It's great. It fits perfectly with the plastic backing. Also, the sides are perfect and provides the right amount of lip if you are like me and often put down the phone face down. The kickstand is alright. No complaints. It also does not add 'bulk' .. It looks great on the phone. I'd highly recommend, and i'm pretty anal about phones and cases and peripherals for my devices.

Bionaire PureQuiet Dehumidifier
Bionaire PureQuiet Dehumidifier
Price: CDN$ 329.00
4 used & new from CDN$ 279.65

3.0 out of 5 stars i never use the quiet mode only because it's not really operating as fast as i'd like it to on quiet mode, June 12 2015
I've owned this dehumidifier for exactly one year now. I purchased it at a Wal-Mart in North York Ontario. I purchased it because of the contemporary design and the whole 'it's quiet'

I have to say, i never use the quiet mode only because it's not really operating as fast as i'd like it to on quiet mode. When it is on 'full power' it's honestly not that noisy. What I love about it, is there are multiple settings which include, low speed/quiet, bring humidity to a specific percentage, and my fave, full speed ahead.

I live in a 1100 ft condo in dt Toronto, and now, June 2015, when on full speed, i empty it once a day. I pull out the container and dump it into the sink. Easy. You can connect a cable to it to drain somewhere, but that's just a pain. The container easily comes out, doesn't make a mess and drains perfectly fine.

Update, September 2015 - like many other reviewers, the compressor has died. The fan works, but the compressor doesn't.. so it does not any longer de-humidify anything. I'm disappointed. I had unplugged it as i went on holidays, and when I got back to plug it in.. it no longer worked. Boo

Panasonic ER-GN30-K Vortex Wet/Dry Nose and Facial Hair Trimmer
Panasonic ER-GN30-K Vortex Wet/Dry Nose and Facial Hair Trimmer
Offered by digitalguy2013
Price: CDN$ 26.99
32 used & new from CDN$ 18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I was honestly terrified to use this... at first., Feb. 13 2014
Ok, I used this for the nose, and to be honest... using this for the first time was the scariest thing ever..
I can confirm.. (after my first use)
It does not pull in the least, none..nadda.. no pulling.. and it does a great job..

i was honestly impressed. I purchased it in Feb 2014 of Amazon.ca.

Now I need to figure out how to take it apart for cleaning!

I highly recommend.

The Mole: The Complete First Season
The Mole: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Anderson Cooper
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 53.50
8 used & new from CDN$ 43.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great DVD set for a show.., Dec 21 2009
Loved this season, watched every episode, and then bought the dvd set when it came out. What a great show.. guaranteed to love it!

The Main
The Main
by Anthony Sedlak
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, but these available online from his show, Dec 21 2009
This review is from: The Main (Paperback)
Great recipes, i bought the book.. love it. He is amazing.. i just wish that I didn't find all the recipes in his book for free on the food network canada's site. They're all there. But it's a great book, great gift, and he is brilliant!