Profile for Cameron Gaul > Reviews

Content by Cameron Gaul

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Cameron Gaul (USA)

American Pop (Widescreen/Full Screen) (Sous-titres français)
American Pop (Widescreen/Full Screen) (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Mews Small
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 58.78
9 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Either love it or hate it, Nov. 20 2002
Okay everyone here seems to either love this or hate it. I love it and love the effect of rotoscope. For me it makes animation more personal because all of the movements and expressions seem more familiar. The story line shows a lot of research and knowledge, and it has a very anti-drug message when you see the fates of all who got involved. The success of the guy at the end is for me a hint that his success will eventually fall. The music is awesome and since I saw it the first time I was hooked and every once in a while still like renting it.

To Your Scattered Bodies Go
To Your Scattered Bodies Go
by Philip Jose Farmer
25 used & new from CDN$ 1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Book I've read in 15 years!, Dec 6 2000
First of all, I'm only 15. Now then, "To Your Scattered Bodies Go" may not be a gramatically correct title (making it hard, in my oppinion to give it a chance in the first place), but it is still the greatest book I've ever read! It starts with the main characters death THE END... actually death is the beginning and the foundation for this book. I like how PJF showed all of the characters going through revelations as a result of their second chance at life... and then their third and fourth and so on... I also like the idea that everyone in creation is in this book, including the readers, if they can find the right ethnic group. One thing that I like in books, as well is being left in the dark at first and being able to read the solutions later. I recomend this book to anyone who likes History, boats, Sci-Fi's, WW2, and about anything else for that matter! It's just plane good! However, I have heard very bad reviews on his later books, except for that annoying person who gives the book a full 5 and thanking Amazon for the convenience of finding books online. Still, I am very tempted to see what Sir Richard Burton does on his voyage. Probably chew dreamgum... Alice in Wonderland is in this book, and it gives a new perspective to her...