Profile for wpcole > Reviews

Content by wpcole

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

wpcole

Auer Accessories Plutus 622EB Watch Winder for 4 Watches Ebony
Auer Accessories Plutus 622EB Watch Winder for 4 Watches Ebony

5.0 out of 5 stars Auer Watch Winder, Feb. 1 2012
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. I have purchased many self winding watches over the past few years for him and he was in much need of a multi watch winder. After reviewing many watch winders on-line through various companies, I ended up back at the beginning and purchasing this one that was adverstised through Amazon. It was of great quality, and reasonably priced. It is a beautiful unit and although it was a little costly to have it shipped since it was coming from Germany, it still was a better buy than other I reviewed and my husband loves it!

The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set
The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set
by Suzanne Collins
Price: CDN$ 37.60
41 used & new from CDN$ 28.58

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hunger Games Trilogy, Feb. 1 2012
My sister and I read the first book after a mutual friend loaned it to us, and we loved it so much we decided to buy the trilogy set so that we had the books for when our children get a little older and are interested in reading them. Great story line, much different from the usual kinds lately out there. We are looking forward to the movie coming out and hope that the producers do it justice and keep it true to the book. It is a story line that makes you "hungry for more" on the characters and the tradgedies and triumps that take place in their life. Very much worth buying and reading!