Profile for Ms. Jocelyn H. Douglass > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jocelyn H....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ms. Jocelyn H. Douglass

Republic of Doyle Season 5
Republic of Doyle Season 5
Price: CDN$ 28.98
9 used & new from CDN$ 28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Allan Hawco and Co RULE, Oct. 26 2014
This review is from: Republic of Doyle Season 5 (DVD)
I have loved every season of this show and I am very proud that I was able to introduce it to a Canadian friend of mine who had never heard of it and now their whole family is hooked. It has everything you could wish for in an extremely cleverly written, fantastically produced, funny, romantic, suspenseful, action-packed and beautifically acted production. Do yourself a favour and get into it before the last season hits the screen; you won't regret it. One of the best shows to come out of Canada and I think they make the best TV out there; this from an American living in Australia. I bet that like me you'll be dreaming of visiting St John's Newfoundland and having a drnk down McMurdo's Lane.

Republic of Doyle: Season One Complete 3-DVD Set
Republic of Doyle: Season One Complete 3-DVD Set
DVD ~ Allan Hawco
Price: CDN$ 14.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most underappreciated gem, March 5 2011
My favourite (not mis-spelled I'm from Australia) show ever! Every episode rollicking good fun, fantastic soundtrack, great characters and super cute, magnetic leading man Allan Hawco. You'll want to book your next vacation to St John's Newfoundland. Has not been released yet in Australia on DVD and couldn't get it from US or UK but available from good old Canada; extremely quick delivery. I'm watching series two and it just keeps getting better; can't wait for the DVD, long live Republic of Doyle! Spread the word.