Profile for TopNewbie > Reviews

Content by TopNewbie

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

TopNewbie (Frisko USofA)

Chronic 2001
Chronic 2001
Price: CDN$ 8.00
37 used & new from CDN$ 4.50

2.0 out of 5 stars DreHead Fo Lyfe?, Aug. 25 2000
This review is from: Chronic 2001 (Audio CD)
Damn! Nothings new! talks about how certain type of people are. Then talks about how he wants to beat them up. just like rest of his album in the past. Nothing new but the beat. "beat" is the only thing keeping "so called gangster rap" alive and this album is a good example. If it wasn't I guess he would have nothing to talk about and this would be an instrumental. LoL! songs more like fantasy stuff? Creates his own dummy and then beats it up. "this formula of Gangrap" is getting tired. this business tactic is starting to get irritating even coming from the East coast. He is good at being a "DJ," but lyrically no.. I stole this freaking album! damn! Now I wish I didn't. I listened to this album twenty times just find out the reason of this album. and wasted my time finding out there is nothing! Go get this album with no second thoughts if your a little ... wannabe gangster and like kiddish nonsense coming from adults, or if your a DJ and don't care what the lyrics are.. just get it for the Tight Beats. and If your a DreHead.... well I guess I have no say in that. If your passerbyer and just curious about this artist just wait for something better. or just go and get Eminem album. (reason why many people got this anyway.... like me!) I would of given this album a one star but Eminem came of tight! so... a two. peace!