ARRAY(0xa9bc399c)

Profile for Sabsilmarillion > Reviews

Content by Sabsilmarillion

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sabsilmarillion "Sabsilmarillion"

Skip Hop Moby Bath Kneeler (Blue)
Skip Hop Moby Bath Kneeler (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 19.41
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed!, Aug. 29 2013
I absolutely cannot leave my little energizer bunny alone during his bath, not even for a second, and my knees were hurting so much from kneeling, I was considering using a pillow... Yikes... This product is amazing and so cute too! Absolutely love it!

MON LIVRE DE RECETTES POUR BÉBÉ
MON LIVRE DE RECETTES POUR BÉBÉ
by JENNY CARENCO
Price: CDN$ 22.57
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply excellent! A must have!, June 23 2013
If you're a French-speaking mom or dad, then you should definitely get this book! Not only are the recipes amazing, but the presentation and the author's style are pure delight!
Un "must" pour toutes les mamans (ou papas, bien sûr)! Les recettes sont excellentes et le style ainsi que la présentation sont tout simplement alléchants!!

[Pink Temptation] Embroidered Applique Eye Shade / Sleeping Mask Cover / Sleep Blinder (7.9*3.1)
Offered by Blancho Bedding
Price: CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mask, very pretty, March 11 2013
I absolutely love this mask! While it's very comfy and practical, its design is absolutely adorable! The details are very pretty and the fabric is very soft.

LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock
LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock
Price: CDN$ 29.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest gift ever!, Dec 25 2011
I gave this to my brother as part of his B-day gift and he was absolutely thrilled, he actually loved it more than the other more expensive item I gave him! Note: my brother's 33 and it still made him super happy!
Thanks Amazon!!