countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for The Road Warrior > Reviews

Content by The Road Warrior

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

The Road Warrior (Ontario, Canada)

UCO Original Candle Lantern, Non-Anodized, Brass
UCO Original Candle Lantern, Non-Anodized, Brass
Price: CDN$ 36.99
42 used & new from CDN$ 35.67

5.0 out of 5 stars The one I just purchased is exactly like the original and I now have a pair of ..., July 1 2016
I bought my first candle lantern almost 40 years ago and it is still going strong! The one I just purchased is exactly like the original and I now have a pair of lanterns for mood light on the deck and for camping. The colored lanterns are probably the same, but I just love the look of the brass. A solid, well built and durable product that does exactly what it advertises - a rarity in today's marketplace.

Brubaker By Eika Box of 20 Finest Beeswax Tree Candles Honey Yellow 100% Beeswax High 10.5 Cms, ° 1.25 Cms Made in Germany
Offered by Brubaker (We ship from Florida, USA - please allow some extra time for transport!)
Price: CDN$ 14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars should have read the fine print. The candles are thin and burned about ..., July 1 2016
This popped up along side the UCO candle lantern I ordered. I thought it was the same size, should have read the fine print.

The candles are thin and burned about 1 1/2 hours before being fully consumed. They smell nice, but are too thin to provide a lingering effect.

UCO 9-Hour Candles for Lanterns (3-Pack)
UCO 9-Hour Candles for Lanterns (3-Pack)
Price: CDN$ 6.64
36 used & new from CDN$ 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, June 23 2016
I've used my UCO candle lantern for over 30 years and still love it. Theses candles are high quality, inexpensive and problem free. What more could you want?

AmScope SE400-Z Professional Binocular Stereo Microscope, WF10x and WF20x Eyepieces, 10X and 20X Magnification, 1X Objective, LED Lighting, Boom-Arm Stand, 110V-120V
Offered by AmScope
Price: CDN$ 286.72
2 used & new from CDN$ 241.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid value, June 23 2016
Excellent value for the money, solid construction and good optics. The instructions for setup are generic and I had to guess at one point, but the only solution soon became apparent.

Family Tree Maker 2012 Essentials
Family Tree Maker 2012 Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Family Tree Maker is awesome., May 27 2012
I just upgraded from a much earlier version and the new version rocks! It is so easy and intuitive to use.I'll be sending my files and providing software to all my children.