march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for W. Bonville > Reviews

Content by W. Bonville

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

W. Bonville "Will Bonville" (Red Deer, Alberta Canada)

Etekcity Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Red/Black
Etekcity Kitchen Knife Sharpener Stainless Red/Black
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 18.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sharpener i've ever owned, March 21 2016
I've been looking for a new knife sharpener for a while and for some reason this one popped up onto my Amazon feed one day. I picked it up and I have to say, my knives can slice through paper again. I accidentally hit my knuckle on the blade the other day and drew blood; one sharp knife!!

It was a little unnerving when sharpening the first time as metal shavings were coming off the knife but they're back to, if not better than when I got them.

Amazing sharpener!

Exian CC024-Black Lightning to USB Flat Cable 1 Meter Black-Retail Packaging
Exian CC024-Black Lightning to USB Flat Cable 1 Meter Black-Retail Packaging

2.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't recommend this product unless you plan on charging overnight without ..., Aug. 30 2014
The iPad hates it... Displays as an unsupported accessory when the iPad charges and because of this, charging times are very long using the apple charger. My battery was low so I plugged this cable in and it couldn't provide enough juice to charge and run the iPad at the same time, toss on my old lightening cable (although frayed) and no issues. I wouldn't recommend this product unless you plan on charging overnight without using your iPad.

Freedom
Freedom
by Daniel Suarez
35 used & new from CDN$ 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation, March 11 2010
This review is from: Freedom (Hardcover)
Daemon was an awesome book and left the reader hanging, and I'm glad they did. Freedom managed to once again capture my interest and I found it hard to put down (I was up until 3am last night reading). This continuation was riveting and well written. Well done Daniel Suarez!