Profile for Timyc > Reviews

Content by Timyc

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Timyc (U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2
Mirrycle Corp Incredibell Original Bicycle Bell, Black
Mirrycle Corp Incredibell Original Bicycle Bell, Black
Price: CDN$ 8.75
4 used & new from CDN$ 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!, Aug. 8 2014
If you are in need of a very loud bell this isn't it. That said, I wanted a nice little bell that would warn of my presence without startling people and this does the trick. I've actually had many comments on how cute it sounds...like an ice cream truck. It appears durable and I'm happy with it.

niceEshop(TM) E27 110v 5w 108-LED Bulbs Corn Shaped Energy Saving Lamp / Light -White
Offered by SupplyQuickCA
Price: CDN$ 4.94
3 used & new from CDN$ 4.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Uselesss after a few weeks., July 17 2014
I thought the bulbs were good....for the first week or so, then they dimmed to the point of being useless. I say "bulbs" as I bought two of them and they both went dim.

Viair 90150 0-200 PSI Air Pressure Regulator
Viair 90150 0-200 PSI Air Pressure Regulator
Price: CDN$ 29.94
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., July 17 2014
A good little pressure regulator. The included fittings are certainly an added bonus.

Isolus 2.5" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 3-Year Warranty
Isolus 2.5" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 3-Year Warranty
Offered by LinenSpa CA
Price: CDN$ 279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I paid double for another that isn't as good as this one, July 17 2014
This is the second one I've bought, so that should say something. I paid double for another that isn't as good as this one. I think the quality is very good and it certainly added a great deal of comfort to an otherwise very firm mattress. I suffer greatly from arthritis and this topper has certainly helped improve my sleep.

Camco 45332 RV Vinyl Tire Protector, 2-Pack, 27-Inch-29-Inch Diameter, Beige
Camco 45332 RV Vinyl Tire Protector, 2-Pack, 27-Inch-29-Inch Diameter, Beige
Price: CDN$ 26.34
6 used & new from CDN$ 26.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tire covers., July 17 2014
Very pleased with these tire covers. Quality appears to be good and they certainly won't blow off. I would buy again.

Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine
Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: CDN$ 34.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed, June 11 2014
I guess it does clean to some extent, but not as I expected. It doesn't remove stains from dentures, so denture cleaning tablets are still needed. The three minute timer seems scant. Cleaning jewelry didn't fare much better. I just keep restarting (many times!) the timer to see any difference at all.

Woods 59007 30-Minute Decora Style 30-15-10-5 Minute Preset Wall Switch Timer (White)
Price: CDN$ 14.52
3 used & new from CDN$ 14.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Timer, March 27 2014
These are vey good little timers and the price was certainly right. I installed them in three bathrooms and had no problems. Might be a little tight installing in boxes with additional switches, but I accomplished it without too much difficulty. By that, I mean I had to shorten and rearrange some previous wiring, but it worked out ok. The scale from 5 to 30 minutes seems just right for a bathroom.

Radio Systems RS-PFD17-11855 Drinkwell by PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Station, Medium
Price: CDN$ 20.31
8 used & new from CDN$ 20.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so thrilled...but excellent customer service!, Feb. 24 2014
Here's the problem: The valve on the bottom can become stuck and not allow the water to flow out. Three times now we have found the bowl dry, while the unit itself is full. One of these times we were away for three days and came home to very thirsty cats. Now, I would not trust leaving this as a sole source of water for our pets. Yes, I am using it with the proper filter, and yes, I do have the plug open and secured in the proper way.

I have to add here that I conveyed my problem with this product to PetSafe Customer Service and they were excellent in responding and sending me out a new unit. I'm beginning to wonder if the problem was more with the filter within the unit than the unit itself. I rinsed the filter as directed before use, and again as directed by customer service, but after a while it still continued to stop running. Now, I've installed a new filter and it appears the problem might be solved. Time will tell, and I'll update this again if the problem continues. I also have the PetSafe Food Station and I'm very happy with it.

Oster Stainless Steel 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker BVSTPSTX95-033
Oster Stainless Steel 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker BVSTPSTX95-033
Price: CDN$ 88.98
3 used & new from CDN$ 70.47

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Unit, Feb. 24 2014
I like the fact you can remove the water chamber to clean it. It's fairly fast and makes good coffee...although, not as hot as I expected. It's very well styled and looks very rich. Be advised, there is no warming element under the pot, just a shelf, which I believe will become scratched over time.

Belkin N Wireless Router F5D8236-4
Belkin N Wireless Router F5D8236-4
3 used & new from CDN$ 112.92

2.0 out of 5 stars There are much better ones., May 30 2012
I used this router for about a year and then chucked it. I could never get it to update DNS reliably, and Belkin Technical Support is mostly non-existing. I have wireless security cameras and it continually dropped connections, not at all reliable, it was really a pain. Go with Cisco and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Page: 1 | 2