Profile for Timyc > Reviews

Content by Timyc

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Timyc (U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2
Waxman 0477300A Transitional 2-Handle Lavatory Faucet, Chrome
Waxman 0477300A Transitional 2-Handle Lavatory Faucet, Chrome
Price: CDN$ 25.24
8 used & new from CDN$ 25.24

3.0 out of 5 stars I think you can do better., Aug. 25 2014
It's ok but it's plastic and not of great quality. I doubt it will stand up to any hard use, and you will have to be careful cleaning it, as the finish isn't durable to harsh or powdered cleaners.

SLEEP TITE by Malouf Mattress Protector - 100% Waterproof-Eliminates Dust Mites -15 Year Warranty
Offered by LinenSpa CA
Price: CDN$ 99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product., Aug. 25 2014
It's a good quality product which I would buy again.

GMYLE (TM) Super Slim USB 2.0 Mini Keyboard For Windows 7 XP Vista
GMYLE (TM) Super Slim USB 2.0 Mini Keyboard For Windows 7 XP Vista
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 16.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 16.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great., Aug. 25 2014
A good little keyboard. I use it with my flight simulator and it fits nicely on the back of my Saitek Pro Flight Yoke.

Mirrycle Corp Incredibell Original Bicycle Bell, Black
Mirrycle Corp Incredibell Original Bicycle Bell, Black
Price: CDN$ 8.75
5 used & new from CDN$ 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!, Aug. 8 2014
If you are in need of a very loud bell this isn't it. That said, I wanted a nice little bell that would warn of my presence without startling people and this does the trick. I've actually had many comments on how cute it sounds...like an ice cream truck. It appears durable and I'm happy with it.

niceEshop(TM) E27 110v 5w 108-LED Bulbs Corn Shaped Energy Saving Lamp / Light -White
Offered by CZ-Sky
Price: CDN$ 4.79
2 used & new from CDN$ 4.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Uselesss after a few weeks., July 17 2014
I thought the bulbs were good....for the first week or so, then they dimmed to the point of being useless. I say "bulbs" as I bought two of them and they both went dim.

Viair 90150 0-200 PSI Air Pressure Regulator
Viair 90150 0-200 PSI Air Pressure Regulator
Price: CDN$ 29.94
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., July 17 2014
A good little pressure regulator. The included fittings are certainly an added bonus.

Isolus 2.5" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 3-Year Warranty
Isolus 2.5" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper 3-Year Warranty
Offered by LinenSpa CA
Price: CDN$ 279.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I paid double for another that isn't as good as this one, July 17 2014
This is the second one I've bought, so that should say something. I paid double for another that isn't as good as this one. I think the quality is very good and it certainly added a great deal of comfort to an otherwise very firm mattress. I suffer greatly from arthritis and this topper has certainly helped improve my sleep.

Camco 45332 RV Vinyl Tire Protector, 2-Pack, 27-Inch-29-Inch Diameter, Beige
Camco 45332 RV Vinyl Tire Protector, 2-Pack, 27-Inch-29-Inch Diameter, Beige
Price: CDN$ 26.18
9 used & new from CDN$ 18.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tire covers., July 17 2014
Very pleased with these tire covers. Quality appears to be good and they certainly won't blow off. I would buy again.

Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine
Professional CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry and Eyeglass Cleaner Cleaning Machine
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: CDN$ 34.74
6 used & new from CDN$ 27.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed, June 11 2014
I guess it does clean to some extent, but not as I expected. It doesn't remove stains from dentures, so denture cleaning tablets are still needed. The three minute timer seems scant. Cleaning jewelry didn't fare much better. I just keep restarting (many times!) the timer to see any difference at all.

Woods 59007 30-Minute Decora Style 30-15-10-5 Minute Preset Wall Switch Timer (White)
Price: CDN$ 14.46
5 used & new from CDN$ 14.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Timer, March 27 2014
These are vey good little timers and the price was certainly right. I installed them in three bathrooms and had no problems. Might be a little tight installing in boxes with additional switches, but I accomplished it without too much difficulty. By that, I mean I had to shorten and rearrange some previous wiring, but it worked out ok. The scale from 5 to 30 minutes seems just right for a bathroom.

Page: 1 | 2