5.0 out of 5 stars
Pissin blood, Sept. 28 2003
I always used to hate the Misfits before i listened to this album probably about 6 years ago. It opened my horizons. I saw a new light and felt the joys of GLENN DANZIG!!! And now i shall take you through the run down of all of theese great selections!!
1. we are 138- 5/5:One of their most famous tracks, look for a live track on kazaa with henry rollins from black flag and danzig, excellent stuff.
2.attitude-5/5 edgy song makes me want to fight someone
3.couph/cool-3/5 okay this ones just to far out for me, but not bad
4.last caress-5/5 classic tune from the fits, only danzig would claim to rape my mother.
5. Return Of The Fly- 4/5 great song about a movie
6. Children In Heat-5/5 best song ever besides "Hybrid moments"
7. Rat Fink-4/5 very catchy indeed
8. Horror Hotel- 4/5I love the riff in this song. very dark
9. Halloween-5/5- yet another classic song. everyone has covered this
10. Halloween II-2/5 my least favorite song on the cd
11. Hate Breeders-5/5 this song showcases how the Misifts could be eery and morbid and talk about death while sounding melodic(hint hint canibal corpse)
12. Braineaters-5/5 this song never fails to make me giggle inside
13. Nike-A-Go-Go-5/5 at this point of the album everything goes hardcore and i cant complain
14. Devil's Whorehouse- 5/5 yet another song that is hillarious
15. Mephisto Waltz- whoa, whoa, whoa o whoa, The misfits have always been good at this
16. We Bite-5/5 their best fast paced hardcore song
17. Queen Wasp- 4/5 not my favorite but pretty damn good indeed
18. Demonomania- 45 seconds of bliss
19. Hellhound-3/5 not their best stuff
20. Bloodfeast- 5/5 this song makes me...want to kill someone its so morbid