Profile for Erica > Reviews

Content by Erica

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Erica "trueluv82" (San Francisco, CA)

She Fought Alone
She Fought Alone
DVD ~ Tiffani Thiessen
Price: CDN$ 171.72
5 used & new from CDN$ 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fighting For The Truth, July 15 2004
This review is from: She Fought Alone (DVD)
This movie is so gooooodddd! I taped it off the lifetime network one day after seeing it months before. Tiffani plays a great role as a couragious and determined teenager who wants to see the people who hurt her get punished. Not only does she end up going against the whole town but she becomes outcasted and hurt by people she considered to be her friends. Brian Austin Green's character is awesome as far as dealing with peer pressure and in the end just going with what he feels. I cried in this movie and I laughed...it belongs on every girls movie shelf! I gurantee you will enjoy this movie as much as I do now!

Silk Stalkings: The Complete First Season
Silk Stalkings: The Complete First Season
DVD ~ Rob Estes
Price: CDN$ 53.21
6 used & new from CDN$ 20.90

5.0 out of 5 stars SILK STALKINGS, July 13 2004
OMG I remember this show I used to watch it every night on USA when it was on. I loved watching how the detectives would solve every crime and I loved the original detectives before they get changed later on in further seasons. This dvd set is a must have if you love to watch shows that keep you intrigued on who you think the killer really is.

Beverly Hills 90210: The Pilot Episode [Import]
Beverly Hills 90210: The Pilot Episode [Import]
DVD ~ Jason Priestley
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 43.09
9 used & new from CDN$ 3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars 90210 Forever!, May 17 2004
Every true fan needs this DVD on their shelf at home!!! This is the beginning of it all, the friendships, the relationships, the breakups and makeups. This dvd is the true beginning to every 90210 fan out there! Get reintroduced with your friends from that famous zip code! I have been a fan of Beverly Hills 90210 ever since they aired this first episode and it was this episode that made me forever a fan of the show! Who knows if they do real well in selling enough copies maybe the entire series will start to come out on dvd!

Felicity:S2
Felicity:S2
DVD ~ Keri Russell
Price: CDN$ 46.24
10 used & new from CDN$ 9.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Felicity moving on to season two, July 5 2003
This review is from: Felicity:S2 (DVD)
I was hooked to the entire series of Felicity when it aired on TV. I don't even think there was an episode I missed. I felt that I experienced everything with Felicity as I watched. The day season one came out on DVD I immediately ran to the store and bought it. I have been anxiously awaiting the second season to be realeased! This show is nowhere near your typical "teenage 90210" show. Felicity deserves to be in everyone's dvd collection. So, if you don't own season one yet, what are you waiting for? Go out and buy it now!!!

Jersey Girl
Jersey Girl
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Gertz and McDermott a match made in Jersey!, March 15 2003
This review is from: Jersey Girl (VHS Tape)
I first saw this movie about 6 years ago on T.V., and I never knew the name of it until I was channel surfing and saw it again a year ago. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and even more the second time, that is why I now own it. Every girl who has been in a relationship needs to see this movie. I have watched this movie so much, my picture quality isn't so perfect anymore. The ending just melts me away. Jamie Gertz is wonderful and Dylan McDermott is even hotter in this movie then I have ever seen him before. I laughed with this movie and I cried with it too. I highly recommend this movie, and I know for a fact you won't be dissapointed once you've seen it. I just hope they release it on dvd in the near future.