Profile for Victoria Taylor Murray > Reviews

Content by Victoria Taylo...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Victoria Taylor Murray "Author of Suspense" (Kentucky, USA)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Jeannie, a Texas Frontier Girl Book Two
Jeannie, a Texas Frontier Girl Book Two
by Evelyn Horan
Price: CDN$ 27.77
15 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite children's series!, Oct. 15 2003
Ms. Horan has become a writer that my daughter (Michelle) just adores! She loves this series--so does each and every one of Michelle's classmates! "Jeannie, A Texas Frontier Girl" books one and two are now being offered in the school's library! The characters are well-developed and the dialogue is both educational and entertaining. (I am proud to recommend this series of children's book to anyone at any age!)

I Hope You Dance!
I Hope You Dance!
by Mark D. Sanders
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.11

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fun Childrens Book", Oct. 15 2003
Ce commentaire est de: I Hope You Dance! (Hardcover)
Any child will enjoy reading "I Hope You Dance," by Mark D. Sanders. The characters are fun and the dialogue is lively and easy to follow and understand. Brava, writer Sanders, on a job well-done! (Recommended Book for children of any age group!)

A Grave Denied: A Kate Shugak Novel
A Grave Denied: A Kate Shugak Novel
by Dana Stabenow
34 used & new from CDN$ 0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars "I'm a huge fan of this fun series!", Sept. 27 2003
I have been following this fun series since it first came out and each book I read seems to get better and better. Thrilling from page to page, cover to cover, and book to book. If you enjoy this genre then this is the one for you! The characters are colorful and the plot is exciting. (Highly Recommended Series!)

May the Best Man Die
May the Best Man Die
by Deborah Donnelly
Price: CDN$ 8.99
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling Novel!, Sept. 27 2003
"May The Best Man Die," was an exciting story from cover to cover. I was completely captived during the entire read of the book. The characters are terrific and the plot thrilling. "May The Best Man Die" is a must read novel! (Highly Recommended Novel!)

The Conspiracy Club
The Conspiracy Club
by Jonathan Kellerman
Price: CDN$ 31.96
57 used & new from CDN$ 0.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest Recommendation!, Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: The Conspiracy Club (Hardcover)
"The Conspiracy Club" is a thrilling page-turner to be sure! I was pulled into the story from the first chapter and held hostage until the last page had been read! The characters are easy to relate to and the plot thrilling. Excellent story!!! (Highest Recommendation!)

White Lies
White Lies
by Linda Howard
70 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Reissue, Even better the 2nd time around!, Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: White Lies (Mass Market Paperback)
"White Lies," by multi-talented Linda Howard is even better the second time around. I love her sexy characters and thrilling plots! If you are a romantic at heart then this is the book for you! (Highly Recommended!)

Picture Me Dead
Picture Me Dead
by Heather Graham
4 used & new from CDN$ 18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Story!, Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Picture Me Dead (Hardcover)
"Picture Me Dead" by wonderful writer, Heather Graham was such fun to read. I liked the colorful characters and the plot was very exciting. I have no problem giving Ms. Graham, my two thumbs up for her fantastic novel, "Picture Me Dead." (Highly Recommended Novel!)

Forever Blue
Forever Blue
by Suzanne Brockmann
3 used & new from CDN$ 261.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this fabulous writer!, Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Forever Blue (Hardcover)
I am such a huge fan of Suzanne Brockmann!!! I cannot recall one of her novels that I haven't enjoyed to the max. They are all excellent including, "Forever Blue." The characters are wonderful and easy to connect with, the dialogue exciting, and the plot a real page-turning delight! (Higest Recommendation!)

Whispers
Whispers
by Lisa Jackson
64 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Town Secrets..., Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Whispers (Mass Market Paperback)
I like books like "Whispers" by gifted storyteller, Lisa Jackson. The characters are colorful and the plot compelling and mysterious. "Whispers" is an entertaining story about the screts, lies, and coverups of a small town. (Highly Recommended Romantic Suspense Novel!)

Perfect Evil
Perfect Evil
by E Sheedy
24 used & new from CDN$ 0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Romantic-Suspense Novel!, Sept. 27 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Perfect Evil (Mass Market Paperback)
I loved this book! "Perfect Evil," by talented writer, E.C. Sheddy, had me spellbound from cover to cover. The characters are believable and easy to connect with and the plot...a real page turner! "Perfect Evil," is a book I know you won't want to miss! (Highly Enjoyable Read!)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30