Profile for Victoria Taylor Murray > Reviews

Content by Victoria Taylo...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Victoria Taylor Murray "Author of Suspense" (Kentucky, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Adjustment Bureau
Adjustment Bureau
DVD ~ Matt Damon
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 27.95
13 used & new from CDN$ 7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars "The special effects are awesome!", Jan. 20 2012
This review is from: Adjustment Bureau (Blu-ray)
Adjustment Bureau [Blu-ray] Blu-ray Edition, A movie of the week club I belong to purchased this movie for us to watch. We so enjoyed it! Make sure you buy this product and you can thank my movie club later.

This story was based on a story by Philip K. Dick. "The Adjustment Bureau" exposes those (both) human and nonhuman who are controlling fate, that is until David Norris and Emily Blunt fall for each other time and again messing up the best laid plans of the Chairman the entity in charge of the Adjustment Bureau.

The movie is fast-pace, exciting, and far from the 'same old,' 'same old,' of the films out today in this genre. I, for one, enjoy most any movie with Matt Damon. He's alwsys plays such believe characters and the storylines he chooses to play in seem so realistic. He is a wonderful actor.

The special effects in "The Litigators" are awesome! This is one flick that I happily give 2 thumbs up!

The Litigators
The Litigators
by John Grisham
Price: CDN$ 19.44
124 used & new from CDN$ 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars "Terrific Read", Jan. 20 2012
This review is from: The Litigators (Hardcover)
The Litigators Hard Copy Edition. A Book Club Read. We read The Litigators by John Grisham in a book club that I belong to. We loved everything about the story. And, believe you will enjoy it as much as we did.

"The Litigators," by talented writer John Grisham, is a page-turning read filled with the kind of courtroom suspense, stragies, and YES even courtroom theatrics that famed 'Perry Mason' would be proud of.

In my opinion, one of GRISHAM'S finest stories. This is one book that should be on everyone's "must read" list.

A Journey: My Political Life
A Journey: My Political Life
by Tony Blair
26 used & new from CDN$ 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars "Soul Searching Memoir", Jan. 20 2012
A Journey: My Political Life Hard Copy. A gift from a friend.

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair has written an amazing soul searching read. A memoir by a head of state. Intellectually and emotional. Heartfelt and at times gripping. Fair but tough-minded. Reading about Blair's life is truly an entertaing book.

From his personal victories as prime minister through his personal difficulties and all his other challenges in between, Blair is a charismatic personality that carries over even in print.

A book I enjoyed very much and think you will as well.

The Toonies Invade Silicon Valley
The Toonies Invade Silicon Valley
by Betty Dravis
Price: CDN$ 16.64
12 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars "Must Read Children's Story For Kids Of All Ages", May 4 2005
Entertaining writer, Betty Dravis, has written the most amazing children's story that I have ever read. I kid you not! Even 'big kids' like myself, will absolutely love this book. "Toonies Invade Silicon Valley," is a story that belongs on the 'big screen." Yes, it's that good! My daughter, Michelle and I had a lot of fun reading the chapters together.
The well-developed characters with fun names like, Toonie Doog (good spelled backwards.short for do-gooder), and Jeremy Kern, Doog's creator, and wise beyond his years, (Uncle Wom)...kept us anxiously reading long after Michelle's bedtime. The dialogue was equally as impressive, so much so in fact, we didn't want to put the book down...not even when our eyes got so tired it was almost impossible for us to continue reading...BUT the interesting and well-told plot wouldn't let us. What can I say...we were reeled in and hooked until after the last page had been read.
Writer Dravis, is an amazing storyteller with a 'unique' style all her own. I can't rave enough about this book. Kids of all ages will love this story.
"Toonies Invade Silicon Valley," has it all...a kids book that tells both a story that challenges a child's imagination as well as teaches them a lsson or two about 'real life' and 'problems' they must learn to deal with sometimes.
If you are in the market for a fantastic book for your kids that are both entertaining as well as teach, then, "Toonies Invade Silicon Valley," is the book for you. I promise adults will love it too.
Join in the fun and excitement as you visit a magical place...a place where 'Cartoon Land & Los Altos,' merge...a journey you don't want to miss.

Millennium Babe: The Prophecy
Millennium Babe: The Prophecy
by Betty Dravis
Price: CDN$ 24.82
12 used & new from CDN$ 16.51

5.0 out of 5 stars "What A Talent", April 19 2005
I just finished reading, "Millennium Babe: The Prophecy, by gifted writer, Betty Dravis, and all I can say is this is one extremely TALENTED writer! I was blown away by this story, literally!
This writer has her own unique voice with a masterful pen to be sure.
The characters are well-drafted, the dialogue believable with the perfect mix of suspense and humor, and the plot kept me content and rapidly turning the pages. I was sad when the story ended.
How lucky I feel to have discovered such a wonderful NEW writer!
I can hardly wait until her next book, "Toones Invade Silicon Valley," hits the bookshelves.
Take my word for it, this is one book you will not want to miss!
(Highly Recommended Book!)

Thylacine Conspiracy
Thylacine Conspiracy
by Bill Cromer

5.0 out of 5 stars "Thrilling Throughout!", April 19 2005
This review is from: Thylacine Conspiracy (Paperback)
"THYLACINE CONSPIRACY," by talented writer Bill Cormer, is such a thrilling story.
I started reading this book right after dinner the other night (around 7:00 p.m.), and was stunned that I had read it so quickly. Yes, this story is that good! I couldn't stop reading...maybe didn't want to stop reading the story would be more like it.
I am thrilled I have discovered another great writer to add to my "MUST READ" list.
If you are a fan of this thrilling genre then "THYLACINE CONSPIRACY," is definitely a book you will not want to miss. I have no doubt you will enjoy this story as much as I did!

Crippled Dreams
Crippled Dreams
by David Rehak
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars "Heartfelt & Touching", April 19 2005
This review is from: Crippled Dreams (Paperback)
I became a David Rehak fan after reading his first book, "A Young Girls Crimes." And as I continue to be one of his biggest fans with each new book he writes, I want to tell you how much fun it has been for me watching this new author grow as a writer. He is such a talent.
CRIPPLED DREAMS is a wonderful story that gives the reader a lot to think about...thought-provoking and real. Even though fiction the story reads so true to life...even if it is a life coming from the 1880's.
The characters are very believable, charcters you will both love and love to hate. The dialogue moves along at a fast-pace holding the reader's attention from the on-start. The plot will have the reader both smiling and shedding a few tears.
Mr. Rehak has a real winner on his hands with this novel to be sure!
Take a bow David, you've earned it with, "CRIPPLED DREAMS."

Angel of Death
Angel of Death
by Rosanna Filippello
Price: CDN$ 18.90
9 used & new from CDN$ 6.82

5.0 out of 5 stars "I was hooked from page one on", April 19 2005
This review is from: Angel of Death (Paperback)
What a GREAT story! I was captivated by this story right from the very first page and held hostage until after I had finished reading the very last page of the book. I kid you not!
Rosanna Filippello is such a talent! She has a unique way with turning the most common words into poetic beauty. I'm stunned she has not been discovered before now to tell you the truth.
If you are a person who enjoys this fast-paced and exciting genre then (take my word for it), "ANGEL OF DEATH," is without doubt the book for you.
Warning: Do Not Start This Book Unless You Have Time To Finish It, Because You Won't Be Able To Put It Down. That's a fact!

I'm No Angel
I'm No Angel
by Patti Berg
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.50
48 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Steamy & Intriguing!, July 17 2004
"I'm No Angel," by gifted writer, Patti Berg, is an exciting combination of steamy romance and intriguing suspense. I loved the characters, fast-pace, and the plot had me glued to my seat for a few fun-filled hours on end. If you are a reader who enjoys this fun genre then this is the book for you! (Highly Recommeded!)

Love Undercover
Love Undercover
by Hailey North
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Romantic Drama!, July 17 2004
"Love:Undercover," by talented writer, Hailey North, is a sexy romantic drama that held me hostage recently for a few glorious hours one lazy hot afternoon. The characters are well-developed which make them seem very real and the plot is both exciting and sexy. I believe anyone that enjoys this genre will devour this book! (Highly Recommended!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20