Profile for Trifle > Reviews

Content by Trifle
Top Reviewer Ranking: 761

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trifle (Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2
Universal Stylus Pen Bundle including 3 Long Stylus Pens and 3 Short Stylus Pens also Compatible with All Capacitive Touchscreen Devices inlcuding Android Tablets, iPod Touch, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tablet and more / plus 1 Cloth (silver/gold/black)
Offered by ECO-FUSED Canada
Price: CDN$ 7.50
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Stylus, May 25 2014
I bought these for my kobo arc and my kobo touch I had been using the eraser end of an unsharpened pencil for my kobo touch which worked fine but was rather large and when I got my arc I knew I needed some styluses.
I liked the variety offered in this pack and they have worked great for me. I don't really like the short ones but that has more to do with my own hands than the stylus itself.
Happy with my buy.

Clay Extruder Craft Gun w/ 19 Extrusion Discs / A Miniature Hand-Held Extruder--Can Be Disassembled into Three Parts for Easy Clean with Soap and Water
Offered by CA-milliongadgets
Price: CDN$ 7.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 7 2014
Easy to use and is great for miniatures and detailed clay designs.
The discs are very thin and can be a bit tricky to use but am happy with the product.

Exerpeutic 1111 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic 1111 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Price: CDN$ 221.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Feb. 3 2014
I love this bike. Very easy to use and it didn't take my husband long to put together. I like the easy readout screen. I have back problems and have been searching for something I can easily use without making my back hurt and this is it! Love it highly recommend this bike if you have problems with your back and a standard upright bike is painful to use.

Progressive International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Keeper
Progressive International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Keeper
Price: CDN$ 11.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars MEH, Oct. 16 2013
I haven't found this to be as great an item as it says it is. The herbs we've put in have not lasted any longer and have in fact lasted less time than if we had continued storing herbs as we had been. So for me this isn't a great product.
Also it is quite small too small to fit anything useful like a head of lettuce.

Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
5 used & new from CDN$ 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Oct. 16 2013
I bought these specifically for fishing smaller pieces of bread out of the toaster. They work wonderfully for that purposes but are great for anything. They are quite sturdy, in fact far sturdier than I thought they would be considering they are a small tong. I wouldn't recommend anything really heavy like turning steaks but they would be good for turning lighter items.

HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel and Red Silicone Locking Tongs, 9-Inch
HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel and Red Silicone Locking Tongs, 9-Inch
Price: CDN$ 7.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Think, Oct. 16 2013
The silicon ends are far too thick to pick anything up. No matter how hard you try and get the ends to grip food just slides out. If you were only trying to grip dry food it wouldn't be a problem but as soon as you try and pick up anything wet the tongs are useless.

Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 15.75"x12.60"x0.12" Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
Offered by Perixx CA
Price: CDN$ 19.90
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Oct. 16 2013
I love the size of the pad and it works brilliantly. I don't have to worry about going off the sides and being so contained.

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel In Three Parts
The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel In Three Parts
by Julia Quinn
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.02
61 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed and Laughed., Feb. 3 2013
It was a wonderful read and I laughed so hard and the romance was so lovely. The funnier bits I read out loud to my husband who also laughed and laughed. There is no better compliment than to have someone chortle, chuckle, and awww their way through a book...which is just what I did.

When I First Met You
When I First Met You
Price: CDN$ 1.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Jan. 15 2013
Not the sort of time travel I normally like but this author has won me over with Sally and Jed.

How would you take to being plunked down in a cold Alberta winter!
Sally is funny and cheerful despite her abrupt departure from the here and now to the there and then.
No whining! What a lovely change from the usual time travel against their will heroines.

Funny and tender this novella is a bright happy read.

Steve Kolander
Steve Kolander
Offered by Round3CA
Price: CDN$ 12.00
8 used & new from CDN$ 2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Steve Kolander., Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Steve Kolander (Audio CD)
When I saw I couldn't find him on itunes I knew I would have to find a cd instead. I love his quirky voice.

Page: 1 | 2