ARRAY(0x10b5be4c)

Profile for Trifle > Reviews

Content by Trifle
Top Reviewer Ranking: 668

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trifle (Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2
Clay Extruder Craft Gun w/ 19 Extrusion Discs / A Miniature Hand-Held Extruder--Can Be Disassembled into Three Parts for Easy Clean with Soap and Water
Offered by All Dazzling
Price: CDN$ 9.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 7 2014
Easy to use and is great for miniatures and detailed clay designs.
The discs are very thin and can be a bit tricky to use but am happy with the product.

Exerpeutic 1111 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Exerpeutic 1111 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse
Price: CDN$ 196.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Feb. 3 2014
I love this bike. Very easy to use and it didn't take my husband long to put together. I like the easy readout screen. I have back problems and have been searching for something I can easily use without making my back hurt and this is it! Love it highly recommend this bike if you have problems with your back and a standard upright bike is painful to use.

Progressive International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Keeper
Progressive International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Keeper
Price: CDN$ 10.49
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars MEH, Oct. 16 2013
I haven't found this to be as great an item as it says it is. The herbs we've put in have not lasted any longer and have in fact lasted less time than if we had continued storing herbs as we had been. So for me this isn't a great product.
Also it is quite small too small to fit anything useful like a head of lettuce.

Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
Norpro Mini Nonstick Stainless Locking Tong
Price: CDN$ 3.98
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Oct. 16 2013
I bought these specifically for fishing smaller pieces of bread out of the toaster. They work wonderfully for that purposes but are great for anything. They are quite sturdy, in fact far sturdier than I thought they would be considering they are a small tong. I wouldn't recommend anything really heavy like turning steaks but they would be good for turning lighter items.

HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel and Red Silicone Locking Tongs, 9-Inch
HIC Brands that Cook Stainless Steel and Red Silicone Locking Tongs, 9-Inch
Price: CDN$ 7.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 7.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Think, Oct. 16 2013
The silicon ends are far too thick to pick anything up. No matter how hard you try and get the ends to grip food just slides out. If you were only trying to grip dry food it wouldn't be a problem but as soon as you try and pick up anything wet the tongs are useless.

Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 15.75"x12.60"x0.12" Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
Offered by Perixx CA
Price: CDN$ 19.90
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Oct. 16 2013
I love the size of the pad and it works brilliantly. I don't have to worry about going off the sides and being so contained.

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel In Three Parts
The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel In Three Parts
by Julia Quinn
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.02
54 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughed and Laughed., Feb. 3 2013
It was a wonderful read and I laughed so hard and the romance was so lovely. The funnier bits I read out loud to my husband who also laughed and laughed. There is no better compliment than to have someone chortle, chuckle, and awww their way through a book...which is just what I did.

When I First Met You
When I First Met You
Price: CDN$ 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Jan. 15 2013
Not the sort of time travel I normally like but this author has won me over with Sally and Jed.

How would you take to being plunked down in a cold Alberta winter!
Sally is funny and cheerful despite her abrupt departure from the here and now to the there and then.
No whining! What a lovely change from the usual time travel against their will heroines.

Funny and tender this novella is a bright happy read.

Steve Kolander
Steve Kolander
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 10.95
7 used & new from CDN$ 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Steve Kolander., Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Steve Kolander (Audio CD)
When I saw I couldn't find him on itunes I knew I would have to find a cd instead. I love his quirky voice.

Wii Party
Wii Party
Offered by Entertainment Centre
Price: CDN$ 49.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Fun Fun, Aug. 24 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
My husband and I bought Wii Partydespite some bad reviews and we've never regretted it.
While some people find the games a little too simplistic, we've found them just the right game to while away the hot humid summer.
The variety of games are a lot of fun. If you're looking for something complicated and with a lot of nuances then look elsewhere.
We like the graphics, everything is easy to see and understand.
What we really like is that there are games for different lengths of time, with choices from 5-10 minutes long or 45-60 minutes long there is a game for however much time you have. Some of the games we've found quite addictive and are always saying just one more game. Spot the Sneak is a real favourite.

I think it would be a fun game to play with a variety of people young and old.
There are also games for one or two people. I think if you want to get children or grandparents involved in playing this is the game for you.
I also think that if you just want something to play that isn't sports or role playing adventure this is also for you.

My husband and I love it and come back to it often. You can make it as stimulating as you want it to be. Or you can make it as boring as you want it to be.
Its all about the attitude.

Page: 1 | 2