Profile for Sweetpea > Reviews

Content by Sweetpea

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sweetpea (Ontario, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nautica Luggage Rhumb Line 4-Piece Luggage Set, Black/Yellow, One Size
Nautica Luggage Rhumb Line 4-Piece Luggage Set, Black/Yellow, One Size
Price: CDN$ 364.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 6 2014
Just got back from a trip to Europe. I bought this luggage set specifically for this trip. Not only was the luggage roomy and durable - it stood out well enough for me to spot it on the baggage claim. I also brought home some mugs and the tote bag was padded enough to keep them safe throughout the flight!

Rogz Fanbelt Reflective Dog Lead, Large, Turquoise
Rogz Fanbelt Reflective Dog Lead, Large, Turquoise
Price: CDN$ 13.97
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 6 2014
Bought the matching collar - left a review there as well. It's a great colour and is made very well - very durable!

Rogz Fanbelt Reflective Dog Collar, Large, Turquoise
Rogz Fanbelt Reflective Dog Collar, Large, Turquoise
Price: CDN$ 11.53
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 6 2014
My dog is very strong and has snapped a few collars in moments of excitement but this collar is incredibly durable and the colour is beautiful. It's also slightly reflective (but not blinding) which is great. They can be a bit tough to clean. I bought one of these a while back and had been using it as my dog's main collar - she repeatedly got it filthy from playing outside and with other dogs and after several washes, I just couldn't get it clean anymore - so I bought 2 more! Would totally recommend this brand and will definitely be buying more from them in the future.

Starmark TCQC  Clicker Dog Training System, Blue
Starmark TCQC Clicker Dog Training System, Blue
Price: CDN$ 5.39
13 used & new from CDN$ 3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way To Train, June 6 2014
My dog responded very well to clicker training. Clickers themselves are pretty basic - so I'm sure they're all roughly the same. However, I will say that my dog got a hold of this clicker and chewed on it and it's still totally usable - very durable!

Omega Paw Health Bone Pork Liver Training Treats
Omega Paw Health Bone Pork Liver Training Treats
Price: CDN$ 4.97
3 used & new from CDN$ 4.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Dog did not like treats, June 6 2014
Perhaps my dog was being picky - but she didn't seem to enjoy these treats very much. They shipped fast and came well packaged - but she lost interest in them pretty quickly.

Aspen Pet 52312 Booda Fresh N Floss 3 Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy, Extra Large, Spearmint
Price: CDN$ 14.14
9 used & new from CDN$ 13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 6 2014
Very strong and well made. My dog absolutely loves playing tug with this. It's relatively easy to clean and hasn't frayed after even the most intense games of tug!

Starmark TCEFBL Treat Dispensing Chew Ball, Large, Day Glo Green
Starmark TCEFBL Treat Dispensing Chew Ball, Large, Day Glo Green
Price: CDN$ 18.77
12 used & new from CDN$ 9.53

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be tricky for both dog and human!, June 6 2014
My dog loves to play with this but it can sometimes be difficult getting kibble in/out of the ball. Filling it can be slow, only to have the food pour out when my dog starts playing with it. Larger pieces tend to get stuck and I end up having to dig them out for a whiny dog.

JW Pet Company Chompion Middleweight Dog Toy, Colors Vary
JW Pet Company Chompion Middleweight Dog Toy, Colors Vary
Price: CDN$ 7.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 10 2014
My puppy is only 8 weeks old so this toy is slightly heavy for her to hold in her mouth right now. But she is a large breed dog and has shown lots of interest in this toy. She pushes it with her nose and chews on the ends. Very durable product.

Nylabone NDD101P Dura Chew, Dental Dinosaur Original, Regular
Nylabone NDD101P Dura Chew, Dental Dinosaur Original, Regular
Price: CDN$ 8.69
11 used & new from CDN$ 6.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Entertainment!, March 10 2014
My puppy LOVES this toy. The dinosaur I received was different than the T-Rex pictured, which I wasn't expecting, but other than that my puppy goes crazy for this. I toss it down the hallway and spin it on the floor and she pounces and jumps around it, pawing at it, and carrying it off to chew on it. I will say that I think she enjoys the challenge of picking it up off of our hardwood floors more than actually chewing on it, but she loves it regardless.

Zyliss Quick Blend Whisk
Zyliss Quick Blend Whisk

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, March 10 2014
This review is from: Zyliss Quick Blend Whisk (Kitchen)
I find the handle a little big and difficult to grasp at times. Also one of the prongs easily got bent and sticks slightly out now. Not the best whisk if you're an avid baker/cook.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6