Profile for Matrix > Reviews

Content by Matrix

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matrix (Edmonton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Scalpmaster Ionic Porcupine Boar Bristle Cushion Hair Brush
Scalpmaster Ionic Porcupine Boar Bristle Cushion Hair Brush
Price: CDN$ 8.82
6 used & new from CDN$ 2.67

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Dec 3 2014
This brush is just painful against the scalp

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Black/Hot Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best lightning cable I have ever purchased for my Iphone ..., Nov. 14 2014
This is the best lightning cable I have ever purchased for my Iphone devices after my dogs decided that the Apple branded cables looked like a tasty meal. These cables work great, I have since bought one for each of my vehicles, and my dogs aren't too interested in chewing them!

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Light Blue/Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best certified lightning cables on the market, Nov. 8 2014
Probably the best certified lightning cables on the market. I liked them so much I bought two additional cables. And my dogs won't chew on the cables!!

Anker ® CB310 Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Desktop with Water-Resistant and whisper-quiet Keyboard Design
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What I quite like about the keyboard are the large and bright white ..., Nov. 8 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this keyboard. The developers of this product definitely had the end user in mind. What I quite like about the keyboard are the large and bright white stenciledkeys, as someone with some visual challenges, this keyboard addresses that issue very well. Te keyboard is also very quiet and the keystrokes are quite smooth. The mouse is also very good and tracks very well. Being someone with large hands, I would have like to have a slightly larger mouse, but ergonomically speaking both are great.

I have never heard of Anker products before, I normally buy from the Microsoft's and Logitech's of the world. In fact this keyboard replaced Logitech keyboard. Although I liked my pevious keboard, I like this new one from Anker just as much.

Lemon-Aid New and Used Cars and Trucks 1990-2015
Lemon-Aid New and Used Cars and Trucks 1990-2015
by Phil Edmonston
Price: CDN$ 27.34
14 used & new from CDN$ 27.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Savvy Buyer, Oct. 26 2014
The Lemon Aid series have certainly changed over the years. Phil is still very knowledgeable about his subject but I think his books have become more about himself and less about the actual vehicles. I purchased the latest version from Chapters but I will be returning it today. Like someone else had commented, this latest book is not very comprehensive, it doesn't even list the Nissan Pathfinder reviews.. which is a pretty common vehicle. What I found as a best tactic to getting the best deal on a vehicle. Decide what you want, including Make and Model, all the options and trim etc.. then circulate the list to various dealerships via e-mail. It's amazing what you can do when you start a little price war.

Tecsun PL-606 Digital PLL Portable AM/FM Shortwave Radio with DSP, Black
Tecsun PL-606 Digital PLL Portable AM/FM Shortwave Radio with DSP, Black
Offered by EXPRESS
Price: CDN$ 85.58
6 used & new from CDN$ 82.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little radio, June 2 2014
If you're looking for a compact and sturdy radio, look no further than this little machine. It's travelled with me from Canada to Australia, Borneo and many other islands. The shortwave capabilities of this radio are very good. The only minor complaint is that the speaker is a little "tinny" but otherwise, I have no regrets.

RAVPower® Element 10400mAh External Battery Pack Portable Charger Power Bank for iPhone 6 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Note 3 2, Google Nexus 7 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), LG G3, Nexus, MOTO X and More -Black
Offered by Sunvalleytek Canada
Price: CDN$ 39.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 2 2014
This little device should be part of anyone arsenals as "must haves". It has already bailed me out once when I forgot to charge my IPhone before heading out on the boat. I just plugged the phone into the charger and had a great charge in minutes.It's very sturdy and well constructed.

2 x LONSDALE Mens Underwear Trunk Boxer Shorts Black & Yellow (XXL)
2 x LONSDALE Mens Underwear Trunk Boxer Shorts Black & Yellow (XXL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, May 12 2014
The underwear look fine..they fit a little tighter than my Under Armour and Joe Boxer. The Londsdale seem to have a better waistband than most. My only surprise was the length of time it took to arrive. I thought they were kidding at 6-8 weeks.. but they were right.

Arus Men's and Women's Monk Style Full Length Hooded Turkish Cotton Bathrobe XXL Chestnut Brown
Offered by ARUS / BathrobesEtc
Price: CDN$ 152.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bathrobe, March 17 2014
The bathrobe was NOT exactly as described... it was far better! I've never seen a bathrobe with this high of quality. The size was bigger than I expected. The Arus Bathrobes are second to none for quality and comfort.

Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 44.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, March 3 2014
Not the best quality headphones. Very "tinny" sound. The box had no markings as to place of origin or a manufacturers address... but its obvious its from someplace in China.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3