Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage summerbaby Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling minions Tools
Profile for Matrix > Reviews

Content by Matrix

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matrix (Edmonton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kyoku Fire Wind Body Wash for Men, 8.45 Fluid Ounce
Kyoku Fire Wind Body Wash for Men, 8.45 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Eldee Discounts
Price: CDN$ 15.69
10 used & new from CDN$ 15.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, April 22 2015
Bottle design is terrible. It's darn near impossible to squeeze the bottle to dispense the product

RAZO RA102A Rally Round Shift Knob, Black
RAZO RA102A Rally Round Shift Knob, Black
Price: CDN$ 30.82
7 used & new from CDN$ 24.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Take a pass, April 22 2015
Very cheap product. The instructions on ow to use the plastic fittings are in Japanese.

KEURIG K155 COMMERICAL BREWING SYSTEM with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
KEURIG K155 COMMERICAL BREWING SYSTEM with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack
Offered by ECS Coffee Inc.
Price: CDN$ 349.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 349.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The reservoirs are foul!!, April 22 2015
Te water reservoir has a lot of off gassing. It made the water unpalatable. No amount of baking soda, peroxide or vinegar being left in the tank would get rid of the smell I called Keurig and they shipped me a whole new machine, still no luck.. The reservoirs are foul!!!

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Black/Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, April 22 2015
The first two cables I purchased worked fine. I was very happy until I plugged the cable into my Iphone 6, when I did the cable would not charge my iphone. I had given another cable to a friend as a gift. he later called me to say that the end that plugs into the Iphone had broken off. I even tried to email the company to ask for a replacement.. its now been 3 smonths and still no reply from TM Enterprises. Buy he Anker cable from Amazon

NuDell 24-Inch x 36-Inch Metal Poster Frame, Black
NuDell 24-Inch x 36-Inch Metal Poster Frame, Black
Price: CDN$ 60.26
11 used & new from CDN$ 60.26

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 19 2015
Very cheap and flimsy. I can't even suppor its own weight. Very poor quality

Scalpmaster Ionic Porcupine Boar Bristle Cushion Hair Brush
Scalpmaster Ionic Porcupine Boar Bristle Cushion Hair Brush
Price: CDN$ 8.48
8 used & new from CDN$ 2.76

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Dec 3 2014
This brush is just painful against the scalp

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Black/Hot Pink)
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best lightning cable I have ever purchased for my Iphone ..., Nov. 14 2014
This is the best lightning cable I have ever purchased for my Iphone devices after my dogs decided that the Apple branded cables looked like a tasty meal. These cables work great, I have since bought one for each of my vehicles, and my dogs aren't too interested in chewing them!

Bolse® [Apple MFi Certified] 6 Feet / 1.8m Extra Long Cloth Jacketed Tangle-Free USB 2.0 A to 8 Pin Apple Lightning Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7, iPod 5G (Light Blue/Yellow)
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best certified lightning cables on the market, Nov. 8 2014
Probably the best certified lightning cables on the market. I liked them so much I bought two additional cables. And my dogs won't chew on the cables!!

Anker ® CB310 Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Desktop with Water-Resistant and whisper-quiet Keyboard Design
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What I quite like about the keyboard are the large and bright white ..., Nov. 8 2014
I was pleasantly surprised when I received this keyboard. The developers of this product definitely had the end user in mind. What I quite like about the keyboard are the large and bright white stenciledkeys, as someone with some visual challenges, this keyboard addresses that issue very well. Te keyboard is also very quiet and the keystrokes are quite smooth. The mouse is also very good and tracks very well. Being someone with large hands, I would have like to have a slightly larger mouse, but ergonomically speaking both are great.

I have never heard of Anker products before, I normally buy from the Microsoft's and Logitech's of the world. In fact this keyboard replaced Logitech keyboard. Although I liked my pevious keboard, I like this new one from Anker just as much.

Lemon-Aid New and Used Cars and Trucks 1990–2015
Lemon-Aid New and Used Cars and Trucks 1990–2015
by Phil Edmonston
Price: CDN$ 30.25
18 used & new from CDN$ 20.88

3.0 out of 5 stars Savvy Buyer, Oct. 26 2014
The Lemon Aid series have certainly changed over the years. Phil is still very knowledgeable about his subject but I think his books have become more about himself and less about the actual vehicles. I purchased the latest version from Chapters but I will be returning it today. Like someone else had commented, this latest book is not very comprehensive, it doesn't even list the Nissan Pathfinder reviews.. which is a pretty common vehicle. What I found as a best tactic to getting the best deal on a vehicle. Decide what you want, including Make and Model, all the options and trim etc.. then circulate the list to various dealerships via e-mail. It's amazing what you can do when you start a little price war.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3