Profile for Lord_3tnpm > Reviews

Content by Lord_3tnpm

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lord_3tnpm

Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710 - Keyboard - wireless - 2.4 GHz - mouse - USB wireless receiver - English - US - WLS DESKTOP MK710 UNIFY RECEIVER
Price: CDN$ 88.00
12 used & new from CDN$ 81.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for minimal to moderate use, Feb. 3 2014
I use the keyboard/mouse (mostly the mouse) on a small home entertainment system, which is run through a laptop. The range of the keyboard/mouse is quite good. I mostly use it at a range of about 5 feet (less than 2 metres), and have had no problems so far. After 3-4 weeks of use, no sign of battery weakening, but this is not particularly telling for this type of product.
The keyboard is comfortable, as is the mouse, though I find the left and right click slightly on the sensitive side for the way I use them. The product appears to be solid and I look forward to using it for months (fingers crossed for years) to come. The LCD screen on the keyboard is a nice touch.

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STCA4000100) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
7 used & new from CDN$ 289.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One month in, works great, Dec 27 2013
I bought this drive to consolidate all my documents, movies, music and other data from 3 or 4 smaller hard drives. It has worked flawlessly since I opened it, and I have not experienced any problems or slow performance in the 4-6 weeks or so since it was purchased. So far, a solid product.

Tome 9
Tome 9
Price: CDN$ 14.97
7 used & new from CDN$ 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The latest in a long line of great albums, Dec 27 2013
This review is from: Tome 9 (Audio CD)
François Pérusse is a great comedian, and he does not disappoint with his latest album. Focusing mostly on Quebec's new Premier and all the language-related issues that have come up since her election, Pérusse brings back beloved characters and uses his incredible wordplay skills to maintain the high standard he has set for himself.

As a sidenote, I would not recommend trying to play darts or eat/drink while listening to this album.

You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts
You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking but Utterly True Facts
by Cracked.com
Price: CDN$ 11.55
45 used & new from CDN$ 0.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, left me wanting more, Feb. 13 2011
As a longtime fan of Cracked, I purchased this as soon as I could. The quality of the articles did not disappoint, the talent and creativity of the authors are quite remarkable. I only wish that some of the articles inside weren't made available online before I purchased the book. Still, a great read.