Profile for Mr. D. P. Bates > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. P. Bates

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mr. D. P. Bates "el-hangus" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories
Offered by GaryyCa
Price: CDN$ 10.28
52 used & new from CDN$ 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, as expected., Sept. 28 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Anyone who has listened to or likes Coldplay will not be disappointed. Excellent!

Senza paura
Senza paura
Price: CDN$ 19.81
20 used & new from CDN$ 11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice!, Sept. 28 2014
This review is from: Senza paura (Audio CD)
I heard a few songs of this album while touring Italy, and I had to have it. What a great voice she has and an excellent album.

LCD Screen Display with Backlight for Samsung Digimax PL120 PL20,PL21,ES70,ES71,ES73,ES74,ES75,ES78,PL100Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, May 7 2014
After breaking my second screen, I found out I could buy a replacement screen, instead of a new camera, which I did previously. Easy to install and saved me a fortune.

The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
Price: CDN$ 14.68
27 used & new from CDN$ 10.83

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, May 7 2014
The only John Denver album I own, and I love it. A great album in my opinion and a must for anyone who hasn't heard much of him..

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (Unrated) / Présentateur Vedette: La Légende de Ron Burguny (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Will Ferrell
Price: CDN$ 9.83
62 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, May 7 2014
Anyone who has watched this will know how funny it is. A movie I watch whenever I want to have a good laugh.

OBD-II + EOBD Code Reader - Scanner, Professional Grade
OBD-II + EOBD Code Reader - Scanner, Professional Grade

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a fortune, May 7 2014
Why get ripped off by dealers who try to confuse you with a load of technical jargon and charge a small fortune when this tells you everything and cuts down on repair bills. I wish I had bought one sooner.

Wild Life
Wild Life
Price: CDN$ 11.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band., May 7 2014
This review is from: Wild Life (Audio CD)
After seeing them live, and they are fantastic entertainers, I decided to listen to more of their material and this is a great album.

Storms (Re-launch)
Storms (Re-launch)
Price: CDN$ 9.97
24 used & new from CDN$ 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertainers, May 7 2014
This review is from: Storms (Re-launch) (Audio CD)

Go With The Show
Go With The Show
Price: CDN$ 12.00
19 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent band, May 7 2014
This review is from: Go With The Show (Audio CD)
After seeing them live, and they are fantastic entertainers, I decided to listen to maore of their material and this is a great album. The only downside for me, without sounding like a killjoy, is there is a lot of bad language on the dvd which spoils it for me as it is not appropriate for young kids.

60W Magsafe Power Adapter Charger Cord Supply For Apple MacBook Mac Pro 13" 13.3
Offered by MYPHONECASE
Price: CDN$ 29.97
7 used & new from CDN$ 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved money, Nov. 19 2013
Bought this for my son when I saw the price of the Apple one which was a lot more expensive. So far my son is happy.

Page: 1 | 2