Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for Mr. D. P. Bates > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. P. Bates

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mr. D. P. Bates "el-hangus" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
Camelbak Unisex Bigchill (Clear/Carbon, 750ml)
Camelbak Unisex Bigchill (Clear/Carbon, 750ml)
Offered by JAPAN-KAMIKAZE
Price: CDN$ 32.02
10 used & new from CDN$ 30.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drinks bottle., Aug. 1 2015
Bought for the lad and he loves them, hence why he got two.

Neo G Medical Grade Ankle Support for thermal treatments, mild/medium compression
Offered by Physiohouse
Price: CDN$ 18.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good as a support., Aug. 1 2015
Good as an ankle support but unable to wear with a football boot while it is on unfortunately.

Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the
Probability and Statistics for Engineering and the
by Professor Jay L. Devore
20 used & new from CDN$ 47.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain., Aug. 1 2015
Got it for my son and he is pleased with it, especially as it was a very big saving on buying new.

Ghost Stories
Ghost Stories
Price: CDN$ 7.99
71 used & new from CDN$ 7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, as expected., Sept. 28 2014
This review is from: Ghost Stories (Audio CD)
Anyone who has listened to or likes Coldplay will not be disappointed. Excellent!

Senza paura
Senza paura
Price: CDN$ 16.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars What a voice!, Sept. 28 2014
This review is from: Senza paura (Audio CD)
I heard a few songs of this album while touring Italy, and I had to have it. What a great voice she has and an excellent album.

LCD Screen Display with Backlight for Samsung Digimax PL120 PL20,PL21,ES70,ES71,ES73,ES74,ES75,ES78,PL100Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, May 7 2014
After breaking my second screen, I found out I could buy a replacement screen, instead of a new camera, which I did previously. Easy to install and saved me a fortune.

The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
The Music Is You: A Tribute to John Denver
Price: CDN$ 21.22
26 used & new from CDN$ 9.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, May 7 2014
The only John Denver album I own, and I love it. A great album in my opinion and a must for anyone who hasn't heard much of him..

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (Unrated) / Présentateur Vedette: La Légende de Ron Burguny (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Will Ferrell
Price: CDN$ 6.88
76 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, May 7 2014
Anyone who has watched this will know how funny it is. A movie I watch whenever I want to have a good laugh.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a fortune, May 7 2014
Why get ripped off by dealers who try to confuse you with a load of technical jargon and charge a small fortune when this tells you everything and cuts down on repair bills. I wish I had bought one sooner.

Wild Life
Wild Life
Price: CDN$ 12.97
14 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band., May 7 2014
This review is from: Wild Life (Audio CD)
After seeing them live, and they are fantastic entertainers, I decided to listen to more of their material and this is a great album.

Page: 1 | 2