Profile for Happy Kat > Reviews

Content by Happy Kat

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Happy Kat

Dark Cloud 2 - PlayStation 2
Dark Cloud 2 - PlayStation 2
16 used & new from CDN$ 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of the best games ever, Dec 9 2003
This is one of the greatest games ever! I couldn't believe how great it was. I loved the Dark Cloud and Dark cloud 2 is even better than the first. One day I decided to show my sister the beginning, I wanted her to go at her own pace so I let her play the very beginning. By the time it got to the real game she was hooked. Right now she just asked me if she could play it. I am only at chapter 4, because I'm sharing it with my sister and she always wants to play. When I saw the graphics on the box I thought they would be bad but they're excellent! I can't get as soon as I beat it i'm going to give it to my friend because she wants to play it too and we share all our games. She is the one who loaned me the Dark Cloud and told me after i had finished that there was a second one. Right then I knew I had to have it. So, I got it for my birthday and i'm soooo happy with it. She can't wait to play it either. If you buy this game, in my opinion, you won't be waisting your money. But to each his own,or her. I just thought this was a great game.