Profile for Karen A. King > Reviews

Content by Karen A. King
Top Reviewer Ranking: 538

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Karen A. King (Toronto, Ontario Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Bluetooth Headset Retail Packaging, Black
Plantronics M165 Marque 2 Ultralight Bluetooth Headset Retail Packaging, Black
Price: CDN$ 45.99
23 used & new from CDN$ 41.43

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 14 2015
excellent if you buy from apple it is 69.00. clear crisp sound. nice comfortable fit works on my personal and busines cell at same time.

PetSafe No-Bark Collar, PBC-102
PetSafe No-Bark Collar, PBC-102
Offered by Aniluxe
Price: CDN$ 61.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 61.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works great. safe for your pet, March 14 2015
works great. safe for your pet. only took a couple of barks and they stopped. now when i put it on they dont bark at all. we bought one then got a second one.

Bartender Blues
Bartender Blues
DVD ~ George Jones
Price: CDN$ 14.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 13.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 1 2015
This review is from: Bartender Blues (DVD)
if you love George, you will love this

J.A.Z.Z. Classics Men's 4-Pack Boxer Brief Underwear (large)
J.A.Z.Z. Classics Men's 4-Pack Boxer Brief Underwear (large)
Offered by zxshootingstar
Price: CDN$ 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 1 2015
my dad like these, not really heavy material, but well made

Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo, 473ml
Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo, 473ml
Price: CDN$ 7.49
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.36

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the buy, March 1 2015
really has made a diff in my hair, it was brittle and breaking off. I use this 3xs per week, I shampoo with my normal shampoo then 2nd shampoo with this one. It has helped make my hair healthy

SILICA EXTRACT 500MG - 90 CAPS
SILICA EXTRACT 500MG - 90 CAPS
Offered by A + Health and Wellbeing
Price: CDN$ 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 1 2015
my hairdresser recommended this for hair growth, and health. I had never hear of it, but thought what the heck. I bought one bottle to see if there was any difference and my hair is much healthier and has grown 1/2" in less than 3 months. I also use the Biotin shampoo 3xs per week, I believe the combination is what is making the difference. I shampoo with my own shampoo first then shampoo again with the Biotin Shampoo
I am going to order more of this product. It says take 2xs per day, I only take 1 per day and find that it works well.

Depend Underwear Real Fit for Men, Max Absorbency - Small/Medium, 3 Count
Depend Underwear Real Fit for Men, Max Absorbency - Small/Medium, 3 Count
Offered by QualityCarAudio
Price: CDN$ 29.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 18.28

2.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt recommend, March 1 2015
not well made, when you pull them up, if you pull to hard they tear away from the waist band.

Regalo Easy Step Extra Wide Walk Thru Gate, Pressure Mount
Regalo Easy Step Extra Wide Walk Thru Gate, Pressure Mount
Price: CDN$ 49.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 1 2015
got this to keep the puppy in one area of the house, works well, easy to assemble would also work well for a child

Frigidaire Professional FPCP07D7MS Slow Cooker (Stainless Steel)
Frigidaire Professional FPCP07D7MS Slow Cooker (Stainless Steel)
Price: CDN$ 79.96
10 used & new from CDN$ 77.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and good unit, March 1 2015
Purchased a number of diff ones and returned for various reasons. I do like this one. I like the fact that the timer goes up to 12 hours where most are 6 maximum. I made a stew on med heat and cooked the meat overnight, it never burned the liquid to the side of the pot, then in the morn added my precut veggies etc and put it on low for 10 hrs while at work, when I got home all was ready to go. The handles get a little warm, but even when you have it on high, you can lift it without oven mitts. Its a large cooker which is what I like The lid fits good which was a concern on others, you need some looseness so that it can vent, but not enough that your liquid evaporates while cooking. all round this is a good unit for the money.

BIOSIL SILICA - 90 CAPS
BIOSIL SILICA - 90 CAPS
Offered by Night and Day Nutrition
Price: CDN$ 42.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A skeptic who has seen results., Jan. 1 2015
This review is from: BIOSIL SILICA - 90 CAPS (Misc.)
my hairdresser recommended I take this product for my hair, to help new growth and bring my hair to a more healthier state, I must say after 6 weeks I can see the difference. I have about a 1/4" of new length, and my hair is much healthier looking. Now I also bought the Jason Restorative Biotin Shampoo and use it 3 times a week, so I believe the combination is what is working well. My hair is colour treated, and the shampoo does a nice job. I use my normal shampoo first then reshampoo with the Biotin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10