Profile for Toope > Reviews

Content by Toope

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Toope

Silverline Lawn Mower Cover 1000 x 970 x 500mm
Silverline Lawn Mower Cover 1000 x 970 x 500mm
Offered by Rinkit Canada
Price: CDN$ 18.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, Nov. 22 2013
nothing fancy, but for the price you can't really expect to much. Does its job. Keeps dust, dirt and moisture off of the mower.

Budge MC-7 Sportsman 96-Inch Long x 44-Inch Wide x 44-Inch High Motorcycle Cover
Price: CDN$ 41.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, Nov. 22 2013
Don't expect anything awesome, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do. Cover my bike. And the price was great. Once of the cheapest prices i could find for this grade of cover.

eForCity Lithium Coin Battery - CR2032 (5pcs)
eForCity Lithium Coin Battery - CR2032 (5pcs)
Offered by Eforcity
Price: CDN$ 5.44
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars unsure, Nov. 22 2013
Have tried 2 of the batteries (from the 5 pack) and the first battery we tried was dead. Second one worked, but 1 out of 5 is already a 20% failure rate. Not good.

GMYLE(TM) High Speed SD/SDHC/SDXC to CompactFlash CF Type II Card Adapter Support UDMA
Offered by Gigacity
Price: CDN$ 15.98
2 used & new from CDN$ 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Nov. 21 2012
Have a Canon 7D and this allows my to use the much cheaper SD cards. Plus I can use those style of cards in many of my other devices. Well worth the price. May buy a second one, just incase this one fails.

Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577
Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Nest, Oct. 19 2012
So we just received the Nest version 1 and its awesome. We had an old mercury style thermostat and it was really hard to be precise in regards to the temperature. So we decided it was time to update our thermostat. We chose the Nest for a couple of reasons. Firstly it's a really great looking device, second is that it is super easy to install and use (only took about 5-10 mins to install) and lastly is that it's both a learning thermostat and has the ability to be controlled from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Look forward to see how we'll it works through the winter months.

There is a version 2 now, but we went with version 1 to save a couple bucks. Highly recommend. Plus it only took 2 days for it to arrive from Amazon.

AirLink101 AWLL6075 Wireless N Mini USB Adapter
AirLink101 AWLL6075 Wireless N Mini USB Adapter
5 used & new from CDN$ 63.15

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, Sept. 24 2012
So I bought this USB wireless adapter for my daughters first generation white MacBook. The internal airport card had failed and since this machine was way out of warranty I was looking for a fairly inexpensive alternative. I came across this device while searching the net and figured for the price that it was worth a try. Some of the reviews that I had read stated that it got hot and eventually failed after long usage. Well my daughter is not a huge Internet user, but she does stream a lot of movies and music content that is stored on our main iMac through our internal network and I must say that so far so good. She gets good speeds and no network dropouts.

The install took 5 minutes and connected to our network and Internet on the first attempt. If you don't mind the small adapter striking out the side and of course taking up a USB port, then I think this is a great substitute for the much more expensive internal airport card.

On a side note the delivery from Amazon was fast and painless.