Profile for Abram > Reviews

Content by Abram

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Abram (BC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Bearded Goon's Ridiculously Strong Beard and Handlebar Moustache Mustache Wax - 1oz (30ml)
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but not if you're in a rush., March 19 2015
After cheaping with with a lower-priced wax in a tube and discovering it was terrible, I bought this. Works quite well. The only disadvantage is that since it's fairly stiff when in the tin, it takes a bit of friction to warm it up enough to apply. though I noticed that if I warm it up just a bit, then glob it on under my nose, my nasal exhalation and body heat will soften it quickly, then i spread it with my moustache comb and go from there.

MIU France Stainless Steel Mesh Skimmer, 10-Inch
MIU France Stainless Steel Mesh Skimmer, 10-Inch
Price: CDN$ 15.64
2 used & new from CDN$ 15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Uhhh, March 17 2015
It's a skimmer. Yes, it skims.

Bernardin Vintage Jars, Blue, 500ml - Pack of 6
Bernardin Vintage Jars, Blue, 500ml - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, they are blue jars., March 17 2015
Received 6, all intact.

Silicone Baking Mat - For Lining Pastry Pans and Cake Pan - Non Stick Surface Sheet Makes Baking Easy - Large Half Sheet Baking Liner - Professional Grade & FDA Certified - Flexible & Oven Safe - Easy to Clean, Wash & Care for
Offered by UniqueBuyCanada
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., March 16 2015
Not this to go along with my Norpro aluminum baking sheet. Perfect fit. Didn't need oil for chicken, and it cleaned up very easily.

Nordic Ware Bakers Half Sheet, 13 by 18 by 1-Inch
Nordic Ware Bakers Half Sheet, 13 by 18 by 1-Inch
Price: CDN$ 19.50
9 used & new from CDN$ 10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 16 2015
I looked around much great does, and found that Norpro were very highly rated for their price point. I am not disappointed. I've now used it three times at 400f, and followed one with a 19 minute high broil. No warping whatsoever..no finds, scratches, or other manufacturing flaws. Will be ordering another.

Wahl Clipper Oil
Wahl Clipper Oil
Price: CDN$ 4.82
7 used & new from CDN$ 2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Oily, March 9 2015
This review is from: Wahl Clipper Oil (Misc.)
It's clipper oil. I'll last a long time.

Heat resistant Silicone BBQ Gloves. Use as Cooking Gloves, Oven Mitts, Pot holders or Grill Gloves, Insulated Water proof five fingered Gloves. Silicone gloves are great Oven Mitts and will protect your hands up to 425F -Lifetime warranty-
Offered by PBKay
Price: CDN$ 22.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not for larger hands, March 9 2015
Dexterity? Oh yes.
Heat protection? Oh yes.
Good grip?
Easy-peasy to clean? Oh my, yes.
Kinda small? You betcha.

First, I'm an adult male. I have relatively small hands but even for me, these things are a perfect fit. If you use XL or possible L gloves, these may be too small for you. They're easy to put on, and are pretty comfy, but taking them of was a bit of a chore, so I dumped a wee bit of cornstarch in them to aide in removal, and it works pretty well..

The grip is good, and the added dexterity compared to mitts is unparalleled. I tested the heat protection by removing a freshly-seasoned cast iron pan from the oven, which was in there at 400f for about an hour. I grabbed the side with one hand, and pressed the bottom onto the palm of the other hand and waited to feel the heat. after about 10 seconds, I barely felt warmth. So I guess these work pretty well.

So pretty good for the price. If you're not a cheapskate like I am, I'll still have to suggest the original Ove glove. Though One thing these have over the Ove is how easy they are to clean.. you can slap them in the top shelf of the dishwasher. pretty sweet.

PCI-E 1X Slot Riser Card Extender Extension Ribbon Flex Cable Adapter
PCI-E 1X Slot Riser Card Extender Extension Ribbon Flex Cable Adapter
Offered by discounttown
Price: CDN$ 4.84
3 used & new from CDN$ 4.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., March 7 2015
It works. I got it to install my audio card on the vertical "extra" pci bracket so i could give my second GPU some more breathing room.

Trudeau Seville 6-Inch Pepper Mill
Trudeau Seville 6-Inch Pepper Mill
Price: CDN$ 22.39
3 used & new from CDN$ 22.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., March 7 2015
Yup, its a pepper grinder. Steel shaft, nut, ceramic burr. Good price.

Wahl Organizer with Color Combs
Wahl Organizer with Color Combs
Price: CDN$ 23.03
6 used & new from CDN$ 23.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, useless case. Fits Balding Clipper. ., March 7 2015
First off, these got my Wahl Balding Clipper. Yay.

They fit snug, and appear and feel to be well made. I got this set to use my head shaver to start trimming up my new beard. I guess it's handy that they're different colours, to Dave let one pick out their preferred size without fuss.

The case, however, is nigh-useless. They gusts do not clip into the case.. They just dropnin. If it's flipped over, they all flop out. It's be much better if each slot had little nubs to keep them in place, and a wall mounting home would be nice. So I'll be tossing the case one i find a slightly larger clipper bag. But since i got the fire the gusts, and not the case, it's not nearly enough to deduct a star.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5