ARRAY(0xa9e994c8)

Profile for Kalez > Reviews

Content by Kalez

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kalez

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
by John Green
Price: CDN$ 9.89
34 used & new from CDN$ 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, Jan. 14 2012
Like I said, this book was life changing for me, I was a little apprehensive about reading a book about two guys with the same name. I though I might get confused but both Will's are written from first person and even the style of writing between the two authors makes it possible for the Will's to be told apart, also the different settings, characters and thoughts the Will's have are so different. Not to mention the second Will, is written in all lowercase letters.

This book really did change the way I look out on life, it's about teenagers just trying to find their way in life. Will Grayson, Will Grayson, does an amazing job at capturing the feelings that each teenager experiences in their life, trying to discover more about themselves, what they like, who they are, what kind of person they want to be.

It's because I read this book that I have the amazing friends I have today, this taught me not to judge people, not only on what they wear, or how they look, but also by their actions and how they express themselves publicly. Everyone has their quirks and some people are able to show them to the world and not be afraid to show them to the world. No one is perfect and it wasn't until I read this that I was able to understand that it didn't just apply to me, I always thought that as a saying that allowed me to cope with your personal imperfections and faults. But EVERYONE has them and it's the true friends who will stick by you and support you through the times when they need you most.

This book made me a better person, better friend and changed my outlook on life. I mean this literally, it's because of Will, Will, and Tiny that I see the world the way I choose to see it. It's also the reason I became a nerdfighter.

Fantastic. John, David, I owe you two so much, I hope I will get the chance to meet you in person. You have touched my life and inspired me, there is no higher praise that I can give you, thank you.

DFTBA '<3