march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for corcoran > Reviews

Content by corcoran

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

corcoran

Page: 1 | 2
Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor/Ankle Strap/Exercise Chart/Resistance Band Carrying Case
Price: CDN$ 40.94
7 used & new from CDN$ 35.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Having a set allows you to find the right resistance..., March 27 2016
Like all exercise equipment, I haven't used this much :) It's the intention that counts, right? But, it does work great. Has extras to help you use them more effectively. I have one I bought from a Superstore I think. But, it was too light. Having a set allows you to find the right resistance now and when you use them long enough to move to the next level. Writing about this makes me want to use it again!

Grandstream GS-HT702 Handytone 2-FXS Port Analog Telephone Adapter
Grandstream GS-HT702 Handytone 2-FXS Port Analog Telephone Adapter
Offered by LucidPhone
Price: CDN$ 58.90
49 used & new from CDN$ 58.90

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 months so far and working perfectly, March 27 2016
Bought this to replace my Linksys PAP2T which lasted about 10 years and cost me I think about $80. It's been about 4 months now and so far it's worked perfectly. No hassle setup. Hopefully it will last just as long or longer. Bonus since it was cheaper than my Linksys.

TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT ADVANCED 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, Repeater, AV500 Powerline Edition, Wi-Fi Clone Button, 2 LAN Ports
Price: CDN$ 69.98
45 used & new from CDN$ 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed is fast and easy to setup, March 19 2016
A couple years ago I bought the WD Powerlines. They worked okay, but, it took a while to get them working and the speed was slow. Since it was the first time buying powerlines, I didn't know if this is how they were.

These on the otherhand were a breeze to setup and the speed is pretty much the same as if I was working with my computer that's directly connected to my cable modem.

The Richest Man in Babylon
The Richest Man in Babylon
Price: CDN$ 1.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2015
The best financial book I've ever read. Had a softcover copy and wanted a "permanent" kindle copy.

Digital Innovations 4100500 The Nest Earbud Case
Digital Innovations 4100500 The Nest Earbud Case
Price: CDN$ 10.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case. I said I wouldn't buy more unless ..., Dec 22 2014
Great case. I said I wouldn't buy more unless it was cheaper, but, this thing is damn good. Better than 2 other ones I've had. So, I bought another 3. Well worth it!

Kit Me Out CAN TPU Gel Case + Screen Protector with MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for Sony Xperia M - Black Pink Garden

Monoprice 110154 Enhanced Bass Earphones with Built-In Microphone and Play/Pause Controls for Cellphones-Retail Packaging-Blue
Price: CDN$ 21.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 13 2014
What a difference from the headphones that come with your phone! Definitely worth getting. I'm buying another pair.

Sunkist Chewable Vitamin C and D Tablet, Juicy Orange, 500mg
Sunkist Chewable Vitamin C and D Tablet, Juicy Orange, 500mg
Price: CDN$ 7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Contains sucralose, Dec 13 2014
Didn't realize it had sucralose. First ingredient is sucrose, and at the end is sucralose. Pretty tricky of them b/c you think if they add sucrose, then it probably doesn't have an artificial sweetener. Guess you really have to read ALL the ingredients.

Boston Warehouse Frog Scrubby Holder
Boston Warehouse Frog Scrubby Holder
Price: CDN$ 17.91
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 13 2014
Bought it for my mom. She loves it, thinks it's cute!

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Price: CDN$ 54.56
8 used & new from CDN$ 54.56

2.0 out of 5 stars It's hard for me to say it's any good, because the smell from this thing is so ..., Oct. 23 2014
It's hard for me to say it's any good, because the smell from this thing is so strong, I can't use it. I used it for a few hours and then just went back to using my pillow. I had the cover on it (washed), and a shirt, and then a towel, and I could still smell the odour! It's ridiculous. I feel like I'm going to get cancer from this thing.

I do think it will help my neck and upper back, but, so far, since receiving it on Oct. 2, 2014, I still am waiting for it to air out! Every other day, I'm spraying it with Febreeze, but, the odour still won't go.

Page: 1 | 2