Profile for webtarget > Reviews

Content by webtarget

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

webtarget

Digital Innovations 4100500 The Nest Earbud Case
Digital Innovations 4100500 The Nest Earbud Case
Price: CDN$ 10.99
12 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case. As much as I like it, Dec 22 2014
Great case. As much as I like it, I don't think I'll buy it again at $10+ dollars. But, if it goes on sale for $5 or something, I'll buy 2 or 3 more.

Kit Me Out CAN TPU Gel Case + Screen Protector with MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for Sony Xperia M - Black Pink Garden
Offered by Kit Me Out CA
Price: CDN$ 5.99

Works well.

Monoprice 110154 Enhanced Bass Earphones with Built-In Microphone and Play/Pause Controls for Cellphones - Retail Packaging - Blue
Offered by Monoprice CA
Price: CDN$ 9.62
4 used & new from CDN$ 6.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 13 2014
What a difference from the headphones that come with your phone! Definitely worth getting. I'm buying another pair.

Sunkist Chewable Vitamin C and D Tablet, Juicy Orange, 500mg
Sunkist Chewable Vitamin C and D Tablet, Juicy Orange, 500mg
Price: CDN$ 5.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Contains sucralose, Dec 13 2014
Didn't realize it had sucralose. First ingredient is sucrose, and at the end is sucralose. Pretty tricky of them b/c you think if they add sucrose, then it probably doesn't have an artificial sweetener. Guess you really have to read ALL the ingredients.

Boston Warehouse Frog Scrubby Holder
Boston Warehouse Frog Scrubby Holder
Offered by Mary B Decorative Art Canada
Price: CDN$ 12.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 13 2014
Bought it for my mom. She loves it, thinks it's cute!

Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Price: CDN$ 36.70
6 used & new from CDN$ 32.07

2.0 out of 5 stars It's hard for me to say it's any good, because the smell from this thing is so ..., Oct. 23 2014
It's hard for me to say it's any good, because the smell from this thing is so strong, I can't use it. I used it for a few hours and then just went back to using my pillow. I had the cover on it (washed), and a shirt, and then a towel, and I could still smell the odour! It's ridiculous. I feel like I'm going to get cancer from this thing.

I do think it will help my neck and upper back, but, so far, since receiving it on Oct. 2, 2014, I still am waiting for it to air out! Every other day, I'm spraying it with Febreeze, but, the odour still won't go.

Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, Black
Price: CDN$ 119.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 16 2014
This is the first pressure cooker I've bought and I'm very pleased with how easy it is and how quickly it cooks.

The only negative thing I would have to say is not with it's functionality, which I think is really good, but, having to pay extra for the glass lid. Otherwise, it's been great and I would recommend it to anyone planning to buy a pressure cooker.

Western Digital WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit 200Mbps - extend Internet to your HDTV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
6 used & new from CDN$ 197.70

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wireless!, March 19 2012
I wanted to reduce the wireless signals in my home. Although there are probably about 6 other signals from neighbors still going through my place, at least it's 1 less signal.

Anyways, a friend of mine told me about using the power outlets as an alternative to getting a second cable modem. Ordered it online, got it the next day and won't go back to wireless!

This thing is the best. I'm ordering another one actually to have 4 adapters in my home.

I noticed another review where the person said that the signal keeps dropping. I found the same thing when using the cable filters on my power bar. If you read other reviews, they say to forget using the cable filter, particularly the one from APC surge arrest, which I had. The power bar is good, it's just the cable filter appears to be of no use and actually makes your cable modem worse by dropping your signal every once in a while.

After I connected my internet cable directly into my modem, intermittent signal loss stopped.

Also note that the instructions for the powerline adapters say not to plug the power into a power bar.