summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for corcoran > Reviews

Content by corcoran

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

corcoran

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ah Goo Baby The Ark Memory Foam Contour Changing Pad, White
Ah Goo Baby The Ark Memory Foam Contour Changing Pad, White
Price: CDN$ 49.95
5 used & new from CDN$ 49.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pad. Nice and cushy, June 23 2016
Great pad. Nice and cushy. Our little one can pretty much sleep on it, it's so nice. My only complaint is that the liner isn't waterproof. Come on??! anyways, we bought some Munchkin waterproof liners on Amazon that work great with the pad though.

Munchkin 30-Pack Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail Bag Refills, Blue
Munchkin 30-Pack Arm and Hammer Diaper Pail Bag Refills, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags and keeps the odour in, June 23 2016
I read that a few people found it's ripped around the edges. Although I'm afraid to jinx myself to say this, it hasn't happened to me. Not sure what size diapers they are using though. So far they've been great for our 7 week old and her diapers. I've probably gone through half of our box of 30. Keeps the smell in even without using the extra odour protection available in the lid.

Fisher-Price 4-In-1 Rock 'n Glide Soother - Waterscape
Fisher-Price 4-In-1 Rock 'n Glide Soother - Waterscape
Price: CDN$ 159.97
3 used & new from CDN$ 159.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall, good device, June 22 2016
I'd give it 5 if the vibration mode didn't use a battery and was powered by the electrical outlet like the rest of the device. The rocker is manual, btw. It's not powered.

Despite these two things, this Rock 'n Glide is pretty good, I'm still glad I bought it. My baby sleeps well in it and she seems comfortable in the seating. I like how you use your foot for the power button. And I like the ability to adjust the reclining position of the seat. The handles to pick up the rocker makes it easy to move your baby easily. Putting her back in the Rock 'n Glide is also very easy, the seat just snaps into the vertical mount.

I just wish this device also had some type of swing! 5 stars if it's possible :)

Winco CO-201 Can Tapper/Bottle Opener, 4-Inch, Medium, Nickle Plated
Winco CO-201 Can Tapper/Bottle Opener, 4-Inch, Medium, Nickle Plated
Price: CDN$ 3.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 22 2016
Does what it's supposed to do. No complaints.

Fosmon® LG G3 (STURDY) Heavy Duty Hybrid Shell Case and Holster with Kick Stand for New LG G3 (All Carrier) - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 13.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, not so good holster, June 22 2016
Great case. I just don't understand what to do with the holder since the power button is in the back, so you can't turn your phone on or off if it's in the holster (not talking about the case though).

If the phone is in the case, you can't put your phone in the holster and if it's not in the case, the holster is too big. So, the holster seems like a waste to me. Had I known, I would have just bought the case assuming the price was lower than buying the holster and case.

Munchkin 16001 Deluxe Drying Rack (White)
Munchkin 16001 Deluxe Drying Rack (White)
Offered by My Toy Cupboard
Price: CDN$ 11.32
9 used & new from CDN$ 11.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer for your bottles and parts, June 22 2016
Excellent rack. It's compact and holds a lot of bottles and their parts. Not sure what I would do without it.

Munchkin Waterproof Changing Pad Liner, White, 3-Pack
Munchkin Waterproof Changing Pad Liner, White, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 13.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great liners, June 22 2016
These are great. I just wish they came in a larger size option.

Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes, 480 Count
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes, 480 Count
Price: CDN$ 25.99
13 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the 3 other brands I tried, June 22 2016
These wipes are really good. Better than Pampers, Huggies, and a third brand I tried. If you're concerned over the chemicals, then these are the ones to go with. The others even though they have "natural" in the name are far from natural. It reminds me of some orange juice brand I saw that had about 12 ingredients. It's crazy what goes into these things.

Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size-N Super Pack, 88-Count
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size-N Super Pack, 88-Count
Price: CDN$ 24.98
5 used & new from CDN$ 18.97

4.0 out of 5 stars I find these better than Huggies, June 22 2016
I didn't give 5 star because I think Pampers Sensitive are better. But, these are better than the Huggies I tried. The leaking around the legs stopped. Although somehow, there would sometimes be leaking at the top or backside if our baby was in the car seat. Not sure if that's normal and happens to others or not, but, that has happened.

Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle, 4-Ounces, 1-Pack, PP, SCF690/17
Philips Avent Natural Baby Bottle, 4-Ounces, 1-Pack, PP, SCF690/17
Price: CDN$ 10.96
3 used & new from CDN$ 10.96

1.0 out of 5 stars These bottles can leak "randomly"..., June 22 2016
I took off 2 stars because the darn bottle would "randomly" leak. But, it's not exactly random. I just found the solution here:
(...)

If Philips provided instructions and it works all the time, then I would give it 5 star. But, I tried it once before writing this review and it didn't work. We'll have to see if it continues to leak or not.

Update: June 25, 2015.
I truly hate this bottle now. After following the instructions, all I can say is that it can still leak. I've just had to change the onesie my daughter. She's super upset because I interrupted her feed and had to do it multiple times to fix the leak.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3