Profile for webtarget > Reviews

Content by webtarget

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

webtarget

Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6.33 Qt, Latest 3rd Generation Technology, Stainless Steel Cooking Pot and Exterior, Black
Price: CDN$ 131.91
6 used & new from CDN$ 128.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Feb. 16 2014
This is the first pressure cooker I've bought and I'm very pleased with how easy it is and how quickly it cooks.

The only negative thing I would have to say is not with it's functionality, which I think is really good, but, having to pay extra for the glass lid. Otherwise, it's been great and I would recommend it to anyone planning to buy a pressure cooker.

Western Digital WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit 200Mbps - extend Internet to your HDTV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from CDN$ 207.13

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wireless!, March 19 2012
I wanted to reduce the wireless signals in my home. Although there are probably about 6 other signals from neighbors still going through my place, at least it's 1 less signal.

Anyways, a friend of mine told me about using the power outlets as an alternative to getting a second cable modem. Ordered it online, got it the next day and won't go back to wireless!

This thing is the best. I'm ordering another one actually to have 4 adapters in my home.

I noticed another review where the person said that the signal keeps dropping. I found the same thing when using the cable filters on my power bar. If you read other reviews, they say to forget using the cable filter, particularly the one from APC surge arrest, which I had. The power bar is good, it's just the cable filter appears to be of no use and actually makes your cable modem worse by dropping your signal every once in a while.

After I connected my internet cable directly into my modem, intermittent signal loss stopped.

Also note that the instructions for the powerline adapters say not to plug the power into a power bar.