Profile for luviduvi > Reviews

Content by luviduvi

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

luviduvi (canada)

4 - Pack Snap-on Rubberized Cases / Skins / Covers compatible with iPhone 4 / 4S - Purple, White, Hot Pink, Black
Offered by LTZ-mart
Price: CDN$ 3.31
16 used & new from CDN$ 1.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, April 4 2014
Just what I was expecting. They're great colours and they fit nice and snug on my phone (maybe a little too snug). And I've had no flash issues with the silver around the camera and flash. Awesome price, too! And they came well within the expected delivery date.

The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and OtherSimple, Brilliant Things
by Neil Pasricha
Price: CDN$ 17.87
56 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book of Awesome is Simply Awesome!, Aug. 10 2010
This book is incredibly amusing and awesome. Every thing that Neil has put in the book make the book even better than you'd imagine. The best word to describe this book is: AWESOME!! :D

Don't Die, My Love
Don't Die, My Love
by Lurlene McDaniel
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 7.99
97 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Amazing book by Lurlene McDaniel, Oct. 17 2007
I thought this book was awesome. i was reading three books at the time, and this one was by far the best book! Lurlene McDaniel is my favourite author, and she writes about things that could really happen!
i just loved this book!