march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Kathleen Dore > Reviews

Content by Kathleen Dore

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kathleen Dore "Dancing Girl" (Qc, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Miusol Women's Retro V-Neck Short Sleeve 1950'S Vintage Casual Swing Dress (X-Large, Black)
Offered by Qinke Fashion
Price: CDN$ 69.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Vintage Dress, Jan. 8 2016
This was a great buy. The dress fit perfectly and is so beautiful too. I would recommend this product to family and friends. My daughter also bought a dress similar to this one at this site and it also fit perfectly. Great vintage dresses. Just love it. Might even order another one soon. Can't ask for a better fit.

Miusol Women's Casual Cut Out V-Neck Vintage 1950'S Retro Party Dress (X-Large, Red)
Offered by Qinke Fashion
Price: CDN$ 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage dress, Dec 28 2015
This was an excellent purchase. The dress was as described. Beautiful and form fitting. It was just perfect for a vintage dress. I would recommend this dress to family and friends. My mom has also recently purchased a vintage dress from this supplier because she saw how beautiful it was on me. So I highly recommend this item. I would buy another.

Umbra Tub Dish Drying Rack, Avocado
Umbra Tub Dish Drying Rack, Avocado
24 used & new from CDN$ 52.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sturdy dish holder, Nov. 20 2015
Great sturdy dish holder. It's compact and does the job well. It's easy to wash out and keep clean after use. I would recommend this product to family and friends too.

Purple Monkey Cabbage Patch Kids Cuties Doll
Purple Monkey Cabbage Patch Kids Cuties Doll
Offered by Toy IQ
Price: CDN$ 25.14
5 used & new from CDN$ 25.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little huggable toy, Nov. 20 2015
Great little huggable toy. My grandson just loved this little baby Monkey. He cuddles with it at bed time. Well made with the cutest little face. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product. It really helps me fall asleep at ..., Nov. 20 2015
This is a great product. It really helps me fall asleep at night. I put some in my Chamomile tea before bed. It really works. I would recommend this product for anyone trying to relax and stay calm and sleep better.

Fisher-Price Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Spencer
Fisher-Price Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Spencer
3 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Train, Nov. 17 2015
Great product My grandson just loved this gift It does not require a track so he can play with it anywhere I would certainly recommend this little train to family and friends

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Complete Eleventh Season
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit - The Complete Eleventh Season
DVD ~ Mariska Hargitay
Price: CDN$ 39.97
21 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for a great show, Nov. 3 2015
Great purchase for a great show. Love Amazon who always deliver on time. This is a great show with great actors. I would certainly recommend this product to family and friends. I have watched every season and this one is no exception. Great entertainment value.

Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System (White)
Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System (White)
Price: CDN$ 27.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Nursery Projector and sound machine, Sept. 16 2015
I just love this Sound machine. I bought it for myself and not for a child. I have trouble sleeping when its too quiet and this product does the trick. Nice ocean sounds or rain forest sounds. I would certainly recommend this product to family and friends. My daughter has one for her little guy who is two years old and she loves it too.

Playskool Digger The Dog
Playskool Digger The Dog
Price: CDN$ 16.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. We have two real dogs here but ..., June 21 2015
This review is from: Playskool Digger The Dog (Toy)
Great toy. We have two real dogs here but my grandson can't take them for a walk, as he's too little. So he brings this little digger dog around with him and really enjoys it. It also makes dog noises, it's a really cute toy. I would definitely recommend this item to family and friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson was so happy with this stuffed Bullseye Plush Toy, June 21 2015
This was a geat purchase. My grandson was so happy with this stuffed Bullseye Plush Toy. He had Woody from the movie Toy Story and he really enjoys putting Woody on Bullseye's back . It's like the movie. He brings it everywhere. I would recommend this product to family and friends. It's so much like the movie character too. It's great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5