Profile for Kathleen Dore > Reviews

Content by Kathleen Dore

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kathleen Dore "Dancing Girl" (Qc, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Playskool Digger The Dog
Playskool Digger The Dog
Price: CDN$ 15.88
6 used & new from CDN$ 15.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. We have two real dogs here but ..., June 21 2015
This review is from: Playskool Digger The Dog (Toy)
Great toy. We have two real dogs here but my grandson can't take them for a walk, as he's too little. So he brings this little digger dog around with him and really enjoys it. It also makes dog noises, it's a really cute toy. I would definitely recommend this item to family and friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson was so happy with this stuffed Bullseye Plush Toy, June 21 2015
This was a geat purchase. My grandson was so happy with this stuffed Bullseye Plush Toy. He had Woody from the movie Toy Story and he really enjoys putting Woody on Bullseye's back . It's like the movie. He brings it everywhere. I would recommend this product to family and friends. It's so much like the movie character too. It's great.

Raw Gourmet, The
Raw Gourmet, The
by Nomi Shannon
Price: CDN$ 19.32
48 used & new from CDN$ 2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great cook book for eating raw, May 14 2015
This review is from: Raw Gourmet, The (Paperback)
This is a great cook book for eating raw. There are so many great recipes in this book. I've made quite a few and they are really easy and very tasty. I would recommend this book to family and friends who want to eat healthier.

Progressive CSS-2 Green Collapsible Salad Spinner - 3 Quart Capacity
Progressive CSS-2 Green Collapsible Salad Spinner - 3 Quart Capacity
Price: CDN$ 29.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just great to be able to rinse out the lettuce and ..., May 14 2015
It's just great to be able to rinse out the lettuce and have all the water taken out so that the salad is really crisp. It works really great. Just love this salad spinner. Would surely recommend this item to everyone.

The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Vegan Recipes To Glow From The Inside Out
by Angela Liddon
Price: CDN$ 14.62
9 used & new from CDN$ 14.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great meals featured here with ingredients you can purchase anywhere ..., May 14 2015
Great meals featured here with ingredients you can purchase anywhere and it's good and healthy food. Would certainly recommend this book to friends and family.

Victor/Victoria (Mancini)
Victor/Victoria (Mancini)
Price: CDN$ 22.72
20 used & new from CDN$ 15.54

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great purchase. Just loved this movie and now I ..., May 14 2015
This was a great purchase. Just loved this movie and now I can enjoy all the music and singing too. I would certainly recommend this CD to anyone who loves musicals and Julie Andrews.

Black Solid Thermal Insulated Backtab Blackout Curtain 63"L- 1 Pair
Black Solid Thermal Insulated Backtab Blackout Curtain 63"L- 1 Pair
Offered by Best Home Fashion Canada
Price: CDN$ 62.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These curtains are just wonderful. They block out the light almost 100%, Dec 4 2014
These curtains are just wonderful. They block out the light almost 100%. They're great when my grandson is napping. I would definitely recommend these curtains to everyone who wants to sleep comfortably in a darkened room. I ordered a couple of pairs and they were so great I ordered two more for the other bedrooms in my house too.

Mannix: Season 3
Mannix: Season 3
DVD ~ Mike Connors
Price: CDN$ 42.93
24 used & new from CDN$ 31.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Mannix, June 16 2014
This review is from: Mannix: Season 3 (DVD)
Really enjoyed watching these episodes. I had watched Mannix years ago and was really glad to be able to purchase this series.
Anybody who likes this sort of series, mystery, murder etc. I would recommend this.

Jumbl HIP-DA01 Portable Wireless Battery-Operated Door Chime and Push Button with LED indicators - Both the Transmitter and Receiver are battery operated - 48 Different Chimes
Offered by Canadian Shoppe
Price: CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 16 2014
My original Door Chime was no longer working so I ordered this Jumbl HIP Wireless Battery operated door chime. It works great. You can choose from 48 different chimes. I just love it. I would recommend this item to family and friends.

Gem 1.5-Inch T-Pins, 100 Per Box, GEM87T
Gem 1.5-Inch T-Pins, 100 Per Box, GEM87T
Price: CDN$ 4.20
16 used & new from CDN$ 4.20

3.0 out of 5 stars T Pins, March 12 2014
I liked the product okay but it was the way it was sent to me that I did not like. The pins were protruding from the box and half of them were in the envelope. My Postman almost got stuck with the pin coming through the package.
So loved the product but it could have been packaged more safely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4