Profile for Kathleen Dore > Reviews

Content by Kathleen Dore

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kathleen Dore "Dancing Girl" (Qc, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mannix: Season 3
Mannix: Season 3
DVD ~ Mike Connors
Price: CDN$ 40.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mannix, June 16 2014
This review is from: Mannix: Season 3 (DVD)
Really enjoyed watching these episodes. I had watched Mannix years ago and was really glad to be able to purchase this series.
Anybody who likes this sort of series, mystery, murder etc. I would recommend this.

Jumbl HIP-DA01 Portable Wireless Battery-Operated Door Chime and Push Button with LED indicators - Both the Transmitter and Receiver are battery operated - 48 Different Chimes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 16 2014
My original Door Chime was no longer working so I ordered this Jumbl HIP Wireless Battery operated door chime. It works great. You can choose from 48 different chimes. I just love it. I would recommend this item to family and friends.

Gem 1.5-Inch T-Pins, 100 Per Box, GEM87T
Gem 1.5-Inch T-Pins, 100 Per Box, GEM87T
Offered by BIC Warehouse - (Includes all tax and Duties)
Price: CDN$ 10.14
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.10

3.0 out of 5 stars T Pins, March 12 2014
I liked the product okay but it was the way it was sent to me that I did not like. The pins were protruding from the box and half of them were in the envelope. My Postman almost got stuck with the pin coming through the package.
So loved the product but it could have been packaged more safely.

Ive Gotta Be Me
Ive Gotta Be Me
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 66.95
3 used & new from CDN$ 42.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Sammy Davis, March 9 2014
This review is from: Ive Gotta Be Me (Audio CD)
I give this an excellent revue. I love Sammy's singing. The songs are wonderful too. I've been looking for this CD for quite a while and I've found it right here. If you love Frank, Dean and Sammy, you'll love this CD for sure. I would gladly recommend this product to everyone, young and old alike.

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck by Parfums De Coeur, Long Lasting Fragrance Body Spray 7.35 oz, Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Struck perfume, March 9 2014
I really love this product. It has a lovely scent. I would recommend this perfume to friends and family too. Just try it and you'll really like it.

Sassy S30017 Dippin Dinner Plate
Sassy S30017 Dippin Dinner Plate
Price: CDN$ 11.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby bowl set, Feb. 10 2014
This was a great buy. It looks so nice and bright. Great colors for babies to enjoy and eat from. I would recommend this item to friends and family.

Crazy Love
Crazy Love
Price: CDN$ 11.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 3.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Love by Michael Buble, June 2 2013
This review is from: Crazy Love (Audio CD)
This is a great album. Love all the songs. He's a great singer. Would recommend this CD to my friends and family. Great gift idea also.

MAVEA 1001122 Maxtra Replacement Filter for MAVEA Water Filtration Pitcher, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 18.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filter, March 5 2013
This is a great filter. i use it in my Tassimo coffee brewer and it works just great. Would recommend this product to all my friends and family.

Criminal Minds: Season 5
Criminal Minds: Season 5
DVD ~ Shemar Moore
Price: CDN$ 11.99
33 used & new from CDN$ 11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds season five, Dec 1 2012
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Season 5 (DVD)
All the criminal minds seasons are great. Always something new. Great actors and great stories. They involve the lives of the BAU group also. Looking forward to seeing the next seasons. Would recommend this to anyone who likes this type of show.

CSI: New York - The Complete Seventh Season
CSI: New York - The Complete Seventh Season
DVD ~ Gary Sinise
Price: CDN$ 27.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI: NEW YORK, March 25 2012
Just love watching this series, year after year. Very good actors and great story lines too. One never gets bored watching these. Gary Sinise is a great actor. I love Sela Ward too. I recommend you watch all seven seasons and prepare to purchase the current season too. I will be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4