Profile for Molly > Reviews

Content by Molly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Molly

Sugar Snaps and Strawberries: Simple Solutions for Creating Your Own Small-Space Edible Garden
by Andrea Bellamy
Price: CDN$ 16.26
46 used & new from CDN$ 1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars "Green thumbs away!", Aug. 23 2011
For years about the only thing that I planted were tomatoes. Then last year I included a couple of other plants like beets, carrots and lettuce with minimal results. "Sugar Snaps and Strawberries" helped me to understand how I can have better success. I thought all veggies needed lots of sun. Not so. Some prefer a bit of shade. And hey! why not throw in some veggies with your flowers! With the help of this book I'm going to have an awesome garden next year! My thumbs aren't going to be the only fingers that will be "green" next summer!

Char-Broil's Canada  Grills!
Char-Broil's Canada Grills!
by Editors of Creative Homeowner
Price: CDN$ 16.89
15 used & new from CDN$ 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars "Fire it up!", Aug. 23 2011
If you love cooking out doors, then this book is for you. Pictures on EVERY page that get your taste buds working. Easy to follow instructions. No difficult to find, weird ingredients. I've made the avocado salad on page 192 several times for friends and its been a big hit every time (but roast the corn, it gives it another depth of flavor). You won't be disappointed with this book, enjoy!