Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for rundershute > Reviews

Content by rundershute

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

rundershute

InterDesign Forma Soap and Brush Caddy, Matte Black/Clear
InterDesign Forma Soap and Brush Caddy, Matte Black/Clear
Price: CDN$ 22.32
2 used & new from CDN$ 22.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for Me!, July 17 2015
This is exactly what I was looking for for my camping trailer. It fits perfectly by my sink and the holders are handy and keep everything tidy and together.
The non-slip base is a plus, it's easy to fill with soap, the 2 compartments in the middle are great for the scrubber pad (included) and my dish drain plug.
The scrub brush was not included but mine from home fits great.

NO:1 Couple Sparrow Birdhouse Key Holder Ring Whistle - White House Yellow-White Bird
Offered by NO1
Price: CDN$ 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute and functional, July 17 2015
These are super cute. I bought 2 actually.
SHIPPING: These come from Malaysia from what I can tell from the shipping label. It arrived in 16 business days but the time frame quoted was much longer so I'm glad that they came before (I wasn't in a hurry).
PRODUCT INFO:
- The birdhouse is made of sturdy plastic. It is packaged in a cute box.
- Each bird is a whistle. Blow through the tail and the hole for the whistle is on the bird's back. Handy to have just in case.
- The birds are well-made and cute colours.
- There are sticky pads for hanging but there are also holes to attach with screws.
OVERALL:
- I really like them and I'm glad you can get them as the pairs and not just all individually.
- I was expecting wood but this construction is probably more sturdy.
- I don't mind having a little bird on my key chain. It's cute too.

Contigo Striker 14-Ounce Nectarine Camo Insulating Mug
Contigo Striker 14-Ounce Nectarine Camo Insulating Mug
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these cups!, July 14 2015
I have 2 of these for my son. As he is only 2 years old, he likes to see if he can shake any liquid out but thankfully these cups keep all of the liquid in without spills. The flip top is handy because not only does it keep my diaper bag clean and less sticky, it's easy for my son to use.
I have no complaints but I do have advice. I'd invest in a small pipe-cleaner-like brush to clean the lid. Make sure you take off the straw, slip off the silicone and plastic guards, and clean it well or pop it in the dishwasher. It's super easy.
It is not insulated but I knew that already because I bought mine in a store.

Chain and Bead Jewelry Creative Connections: New Techniques for Wire-Wrapping and Bead-Setting
by Scott David Plumlee
Price: CDN$ 26.95
16 used & new from CDN$ 9.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, Oct. 21 2011
I didn't get a good look at this book (the drawback of buying online). I do enjoy this book. It has some good tutorials and interesting information and projects. I enjoy craft books and am recently getting into jewellery making. This is a good book for simple projects and ideas.

101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques
101 Wire Earrings: Step-by-Step Projects & Techniques
by Denise Peck
Price: CDN$ 15.15
33 used & new from CDN$ 11.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Great Price, Oct. 21 2011
I ordered this book here because it was about half the price in a common craft store. I was glad to get a good look at it before I bought it so I knew that I would enjoy and use it often. It has the instructions clearly illustrated and there are great ideas as well. Very glad with my purchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Oct. 21 2011
This mandrel is sturdy and exactly what I was looking for. I like that it's not a graduated slope but rather a graduated step so that the rings I make are a consistent size. Very well-made product.