ARRAY(0xa68403a8)

Profile for hk > Reviews

Content by hk

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

hk

K&H Manufacturing Lounge Sleeper Self-warming Pet Bed, 16-Inch by 20-Inch, Mocha/Green
Price: CDN$ 31.14
6 used & new from CDN$ 31.14

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite bed so far, Feb. 10 2014
Excellent product. This was my second purchase. I am planning to order more. My yorkie likes to dig and nothing last this long. Well made.

Cheeky Premium Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher Cutter Trimmer for Manicure & Pedicure
Offered by Cheeky-Canada
Price: CDN$ 0.85
2 used & new from CDN$ 0.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not perfect, Dec 2 2013
It is okay. I find it too thick for it to effectively push all cuticles, but it does the job.

Pet Gear Pup-Tub, for pets up to 20-Pounds, Ocean Blue
Pet Gear Pup-Tub, for pets up to 20-Pounds, Ocean Blue
Price: CDN$ 35.92
4 used & new from CDN$ 35.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, Dec 2 2013
I was so glad to find this product on amazon. I can bathe my puppy easily by myself now with him fussing around too much. It has foam bottom preventing my puppy from slipping. I wish it was a bit smaller (almost consider returning it because it was too big), but i am glad that i didn't.

K&H Manufacturing Lounge Sleeper Self-Warming Pet Bed, 16-Inch by 20-Inch, Gray/Blue
Price: CDN$ 32.23
2 used & new from CDN$ 32.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Dec 2 2013
Only bed my puppy didn't destroy. Very good quality and keeps him warm and comfy. I highly recommend this bed.

Downtown Pet Supply - Orthodontic Elastics 1/4" Multi Colored Rubber Bands Great For Dog Grooming Top Knots, Bows, Braids, And Dreadlocks - 100 Pack
Offered by Dog-Stuff4u
Price: CDN$ 9.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this one, Dec 2 2013
Perfect for my puppy's hairs. It does not pull his hair and it stays on. I can use one for until it breaks four - five times. No more hairs going into the eyes!

Ear Fresh Medicated Ear Powder 24gm
Ear Fresh Medicated Ear Powder 24gm
Offered by Vitamin Guys
Price: CDN$ 9.19
5 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, Dec 2 2013
It is now easier to grab my puppy's ear hairs. It works. Bottle is smaller than i thought it would be, but not much is required to do the job. So it will last a while for me.

Starmark TCQC  Clicker Dog Training System, Blue
Starmark TCQC Clicker Dog Training System, Blue
Price: CDN$ 3.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, Sept. 27 2013
it does what it supposed to. But didn't work for my dog. he became a distraction. He would be surprised by this sound (maybe too loud for him), and try to get it from me. I just use my voice to train him. "Yes! Good boy". He gets it. So for my dog, it didn't work.

Snoozer 86501 Deluxe Pet Tote Bag, Pink Plaid
Snoozer 86501 Deluxe Pet Tote Bag, Pink Plaid
Price: CDN$ 29.77
7 used & new from CDN$ 29.77

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, Sept. 27 2013
this is perfect for my yorkie-poo. it is big enough but not too wide, so when hold it over my shoulder, it does not tilt that much. He stays inside comfortably. I love the pockets outside as well. I actually have carried by wallet in one of the pocket and phone at the same time. I didn't have to carry an additional purse.

USB Sync Data Cable for Apple iPod Touch iPhone 3G 3GS 4G *High Speed 2.0 USB Data Transfer
Offered by Joyjoybee
Price: CDN$ 1.99
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, Feb. 22 2012
I am not sure what's with all the bad reviews. The one I received works perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with it. It's a bit stiff to connect it to my iphone, but I am very happy with it. I leave it in my office at work, so I don't have to worry about having the bettery run out on me. Affordable and perfect for me. I just ordered another one for my husband.