Profile for hk > Reviews

Content by hk

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

hk

Page: 1 | 2
Lock & Lock 850ml Rectangle Container
Lock & Lock 850ml Rectangle Container
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Air tight., May 17 2014
Perfect for me. I keep my brown sugar in this container for cooking. Air tight. I am happy with the purchase.

High Sierra D107-0 20-Inch Pack-N-Go Duffel (Black)
High Sierra D107-0 20-Inch Pack-N-Go Duffel (Black)
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 41.70
2 used & new from CDN$ 41.70

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it, May 17 2014
I got this one fore my husband. It is bit enough but not huge. It can be used as a bag pack. Nice design. He loves it.

Cosmetic Makeup Foundation Powder Brush Angled Professional Tool Salon
Cosmetic Makeup Foundation Powder Brush Angled Professional Tool Salon
Offered by Fair Fly--Ships From Hong Kong
Price: CDN$ 2.07
6 used & new from CDN$ 1.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 17 2014
Love love love love. It is very soft but short and dense. So it is perfect for applying my pur mineral 4 in 1 pressed power foundation. The handle is a bit short, but i don't mind it.

Solvit 62314 Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Solvit 62314 Waterproof Hammock Seat Cover for Pets
Price: CDN$ 30.23
7 used & new from CDN$ 30.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 17 2014
Not a perfect fit. And my boy fell through the gap between the side of the door and this item. He crawled under the driver's seat to escape :p. but it's okay. The purpose for me was to protect the seat, and this item does the job.

Snapware Snap 'N Stack Food Sandwich 2 Layer
Snapware Snap 'N Stack Food Sandwich 2 Layer
Price: CDN$ 6.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, May 17 2014
Not leak proof. I wish it was. I can only keep dry food inside, so i don't get to use it often.

Guardian Gear Nylon 2-Way Dog Coupler with Nickel Plated Swivel Clip, 12-Inch, Medium, Blue
Price: CDN$ 8.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me. But good., May 17 2014
So big. My kids are small. So i ended up not usig it. But the quality of this item is very good.

Pet Dog Puppy Cat Kitty Nylon Harness Leash Lead Embroidery
Pet Dog Puppy Cat Kitty Nylon Harness Leash Lead Embroidery
Offered by Wise Mall
Price: CDN$ 1.39
2 used & new from CDN$ 1.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toy size puppy, May 17 2014
The inital order has never arrived. But when i contacted the seller, they sent another one out immediately and it was delivered pretty fast. Size was perfect for my baby girl. She is very tiny (6 months old miniture toy shunauzer puppy). Not a high quality thick leash like i have for my boy, but i knew that it would not be from the picture. I ordered it because it was difficult to find size that fit her. Besides, for the price, i cannot complain. Well worth it.

K&H Manufacturing Lounge Sleeper Self-warming Pet Bed, 16-Inch by 20-Inch, Mocha/Green
Price: CDN$ 38.80
6 used & new from CDN$ 38.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite bed so far, Feb. 10 2014
Excellent product. This was my second purchase. I am planning to order more. My yorkie likes to dig and nothing last this long. Well made.

Cheeky Premium Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher Cutter Trimmer for Manicure & Pedicure
Offered by Cheeky-Canada
Price: CDN$ 0.55

3.0 out of 5 stars It is not perfect, Dec 2 2013
It is okay. I find it too thick for it to effectively push all cuticles, but it does the job.

Pet Gear Pup-Tub, for pets up to 20-Pounds, Ocean Blue
Pet Gear Pup-Tub, for pets up to 20-Pounds, Ocean Blue
Price: CDN$ 47.15
4 used & new from CDN$ 47.15

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, Dec 2 2013
I was so glad to find this product on amazon. I can bathe my puppy easily by myself now with him fussing around too much. It has foam bottom preventing my puppy from slipping. I wish it was a bit smaller (almost consider returning it because it was too big), but i am glad that i didn't.

Page: 1 | 2