Profile for George Karsz > Reviews

Content by George Karsz

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

George Karsz (New York, NY, USA)

The Conduit - Wii Standard Edition
The Conduit - Wii Standard Edition
Offered by mrgsmovies
Price: CDN$ 47.97
11 used & new from CDN$ 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GAME EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, July 24 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game on a whim for my Wii and I LOVE IT. It's def the best game I've ever played and def the best game on Wii. I recommend it for all fans of Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, whoever, just but this GAME!!!

Master of the Monster Lair - Nintendo DS
Master of the Monster Lair - Nintendo DS
Offered by marvelio-ca
Price: CDN$ 26.28
11 used & new from CDN$ 14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little game., July 10 2009
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game partly because it was $10 with free shipping at the time, partly because of brand loyalty to Atlus. It's pretty light-hearted fare, with mild RPG elements; battles take place in turn-based fashion, but there are no experience points. Instead, you harvest items from defeated monsters and use them to create food that you can eat to raise your stats once a day. The actual gameplay revolves around constructing a dungeon, with different objectives to guide your design for each level. It's pretty addictive, and is quite be fun once you get going. Overall, if you don't mind a thin story and are looking for a fun game to spend time on, this would be a great choice. A fun fact is that this game is from the same developers as the DS game "My World, My Way", so the two game engines are very similar (and characters from this game appear in MW,MW).