Profile for LITTLE STEPS DAYCARE > Reviews

Content by LITTLE STEPS D...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

LITTLE STEPS DAYCARE (TEXAS)

Right Brain - Brainy Baby - Vh
Right Brain - Brainy Baby - Vh
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL CHILDREN ARE DIFFERENT, May 17 2004
While many people are bashing this video, I seem to have no problem with it. Teaching your baby is the best thing that a parent can do. I only look to the TV as entertainment for my children, not as a babysitter or a teacher. I believe that is the problem with most people complaining that the video doesn't keep their children entertained while they do housework etc. Others complain that the voice is annoying it all depends on who is listening to it, it is not for adults it is for children. I own a large daycare, and I have had parents lend me their videos for my "movie time Fridays", and I have found that different children respond to different things. Children who are less hyper tend to keep their attention focused than their hyperactive counterparts. I believe that this video is a great buy for certain types of children, if you think that your child is a child who would like what is shown on this video then purchase it. A good way to find out about the video before you buy it is to rent it from you local library if there is a program like that in your city. Otherwise read the ratings, because unlike bad carseats, video responses vary from child to child. As far as it not being Baby Einstein, uh, duh, I think anyone who looks at the cover could see that. READ THE COVER.