Profile for Deb Schwandt > Reviews

Content by Deb Schwandt

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Deb Schwandt

Sooner Or Later
Sooner Or Later
DVD ~ Denise Miller
Price: CDN$ 29.68
17 used & new from CDN$ 18.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you [...] for bringing this movie back!!!!, July 11 2001
This review is from: Sooner Or Later (DVD)
I just ordered my copy today. I can't wait to get it!!! This movie will bring back so many memories for me. I fell in love with Rex Smith the first time I saw this movie. This is the perfect story for any young girl, it has managed to stay in my head for so long, I can't believe it. I would say that it is one of the best movies ever made about teenage love. I urge anyone who has not bought this yet to buy it and add it to your DVD collection. You will not be disappointed.

The Klone and I
The Klone and I
by Danielle Steel
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
114 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst book Steel has ever written!!!!, Oct. 12 1999
I can't believe how terrible this whole story was. It was truly horrible. Did she really have to keep mentioning that Paul kept having his head taken off. A very silly plot!!! I am very disappointed with an author who usually writes interesting stories where I can't put the book down. I am embarrassed that I finished this one.

The Reckoning
The Reckoning
by Beverly Lewis
77 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful conclusion to the series., Nov. 21 1998
This review is from: The Reckoning (Paperback)
I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read about the Amish life. It was so interesting to read about this character and her family. All three books were great reading.