Profile for Mah > Reviews

Content by Mah

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mah

Gallery Solutions 06FW1343 Black Document Wall Frame, 8-1/2 by 11-Inch
Gallery Solutions 06FW1343 Black Document Wall Frame, 8-1/2 by 11-Inch
Price: CDN$ 18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A good purchase, Nov. 14 2013
I ordered three. They were all in a very good condition and comparing to their price, they looked very descent.

Cuisinart KUA-17BCC Cordless Automatic Electric Kettle
Cuisinart KUA-17BCC Cordless Automatic Electric Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and fast, March 6 2012
I bought this as a substitute for my old plastic electric kettle. It is nice and light, easy to clean the exterior with a damp cloth and quite fast. The only little problem (which I think is completely normal) is that it's quite noisy comparing to my old kettle.

L'Art de Conjuguer- Bescherelle : Dictionnaire de 12000 verbes
L'Art de Conjuguer- Bescherelle : Dictionnaire de 12000 verbes
by Collectif
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A big help to learn verb conjugations faster / Pay less for the same book, March 6 2012
As a beginner in learning French, I think this is a good source to find not only the verb conjugations, but also great tips on irregularities and grammar rules.
By the way, while searching to find the best choice of Bescherelle books, I found out that this green version is cheaper though having the same content as the red one.

Larousse Student Dictionary French-English/English-French
Larousse Student Dictionary French-English/English-French
by Larousse
Price: CDN$ 12.56
37 used & new from CDN$ 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and encouraging for beginners, March 6 2012
a good choice for beginners, easy to use with the highlighted and big fonts, simple examples for each word. Also the themed color plates are helpful to start building your vocabulary.

Cuisinart CSB-75C Smart Stick® Hand Blender - White
Cuisinart CSB-75C Smart Stick® Hand Blender - White
Price: CDN$ 31.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good handy choice, Dec 10 2011
I absolutely like my new hand blender. It's powerful, very handy around the kitchen, and easy to use. My only little concern is that the bar connecting the blade to the white power part is hollow. So when you want to clean it, you need to leave it upside down to let it dry completely inside, before you put it back in your storage space. This for sure is not a con, but may be a problem for people who has a very small space or shared kitchen.
Besides that, I highly recommend this product.

Cuisinart HM-70C Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer - White
Cuisinart HM-70C Power Advantage 7 Speed Hand Mixer - White
Price: CDN$ 48.67
3 used & new from CDN$ 43.36

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good choice for pros, Dec 10 2011
I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. My only concern is that I could have bought the 5 speed one, since I just need it for occasional pastry baking. I think the 7 speed would be a good choice for professionals. However, it is very powerful and a high quality purchase.