biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for walkingdeb > Reviews

Content by walkingdeb

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

walkingdeb

Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Season 2 (U.K. Edition)
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Season 2 (U.K. Edition)
DVD ~ Hugh Bonneville
Price: CDN$ 31.97
45 used & new from CDN$ 3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, April 27 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is an amazing series, well done and so addictive! There is a group of us who get together to watch this, and we so look forward to each new episode. After seeing season one, one has to go on to season two, and I hear there will be more - can't hardly wait! The acting, sets, period clothing and plot are all excellent!

Leslie Sansone: 5 Day Walk Plan
Leslie Sansone: 5 Day Walk Plan
DVD ~ Leslie Sansone
Price: CDN$ 7.00
24 used & new from CDN$ 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars good workout, April 27 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Leslie Sansone: 5 Day Walk Plan (DVD)
This is a fun and doable workout, with good music and new people. If you just don't want to bother deciding what to do for a workout, it's all done for you on this dvd - all you have to do is pick your energy level - 1 to 5 miles to walk, with an added short and easy bonus after each walk, which works a specific muscle group, or a good stretch. I have 3 other of Leslie's dvds and this is my favourite. For my age (late 50's), I feel like I have had a decent enough challenge without being exhausted afterwards.