ARRAY(0xb63e89fc)

Profile for John Gallagher > Reviews

Content by John Gallagher

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

John Gallagher

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Up Country
Up Country
Price: CDN$ 8.55
83 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Up Country, Dec 14 2012
This review is from: Up Country (Mass Market Paperback)
One of DeMille's best, keeps your attention focussed, and of course anything from DeMille is good but this one is a 5 star read.

Spencerville
Spencerville
Price: CDN$ 8.54
79 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Spencerville, Dec 14 2012
Not DeMille's best novel for me but good all the same.
My wife felt the same way about this one of DeMille's,

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61)
A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61)
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: CDN$ 11.32
201 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A New Earth by ECKHART TOLLE, Dec 14 2012
I liked the book.
Whatever I didn't like was that there were parts I didn't agree with. A good read

Absolute Power (Sous-titres français)
Absolute Power (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Clint Eastwood
Price: CDN$ 6.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Power by David Baldacci (Not Clint Eastwood), Dec 14 2012
Outstanding read. Filled my days with suspense, and being retired I like anything that fills my days but especially this book.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander M.D.
Price: CDN$ 13.71
94 used & new from CDN$ 2.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Heaven, Dec 14 2012
This book will elevate your spirit and mind beyond belief. I couldn't put it down and neither could my wife. We read it cover to cover without putting it down.

Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being
by Rudolph E. Tanzi
Price: CDN$ 18.77
34 used & new from CDN$ 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Brain, Dec 14 2012
Because I liked what I've read so far. Anything written by Deepak Chopra is a natural winner in my estimation.

Kansas City Royals Female Garden Gnome
Kansas City Royals Female Garden Gnome

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Garden Gnome/Proof of Heaven/Super Brain, Dec 14 2012
Love the Garden Gnome, wish I could have bought one with the Toronto Blue Jays emblem.

Like Super Brain but haven't finished reading it yet. I rated it on where I've read it to at this time.

Proof of Heaven is a special book. It elevated my spirit and mind beyond description.
I rated it as I did because it's the best book I have ever read and I read a lot.

Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577
Nest Learning Thermostat - 1st Generation T100577

5.0 out of 5 stars Nester, Oct. 30 2012
Love our new Nest thermostat. Believe me, I am 76 7ears of age and I have had a lot of different themostats, this Nest is amazing and FUN to use, not a chore.

The one we had previously was from the Hydro company, very high tech but they said it was worth $250.00- but it didn't work properly. I had to click 10 times or more to activate a button. I had it removed after 3 months or less and installed my Nest by myself with a little tech advice from Nest on the telephone.

After America: Get Ready for Armageddon
After America: Get Ready for Armageddon
by Mark Steyn
Price: CDN$ 20.06
75 used & new from CDN$ 1.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Mentally Disastrous Read for me., Dec 27 2011
I couldn't read past the first paragraph, this author is more depressing than uplifting for me. This book is written without the author having the ability to temper his knowledge with some humility.He is lucky in a way, he can blame somebody else for everything but offers no solutions.

The Gold Coast
The Gold Coast
Price: CDN$ 9.02
107 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This was another DeMille 'winner'., Dec 27 2011
Like most of DeMille's writing I couldn't put this book down either.I shall read it again one of these days, as I will The Gate House and The Charm School.

John Gallagher