Profile for Kevin Barton > Reviews

Content by Kevin Barton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kevin Barton (Whitby, ON Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Panasonic DIGA HDD equipped with high-definition Blu-ray Disc Recorder 320GB Black DMR-BR130-K
Offered by Japan Goose Store
Price: CDN$ 521.25
15 used & new from CDN$ 441.74

5.0 out of 5 stars An American version sounds terrific, July 23 2014
This is a great Blu-Ray disc recorder, even if this is made in Japan. I gave this five stars because this is the one I would get. I hope they come up with the American version Blu-ray disc recorder. Even if Samsung; Sony and LG came up with American Blu-ray recorders for BD-R; BD-R DL; BD-RW and BD-RW DL, then these I might get if these companies made the Blu-ray recorder in America.

Fallen
Fallen
18 used & new from CDN$ 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music CD, July 23 2014
This review is from: Fallen (Audio CD)
This is great CD I ever loved which I gave this five stars. This is a great CD to have at a low price I can find,

Nascar Heat - Xbox
Nascar Heat - Xbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xbox game, July 23 2014
This review is from: Nascar Heat - Xbox (Video Game)
This is a great NASCAR Xbox gave I love to enjoy, which is why I gave this five stars.

Canadian Wild Girls:VIP Access
Canadian Wild Girls:VIP Access
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by helvic5
Price: CDN$ 6.78
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A great DVD, July 23 2014
This is a great Canadian WIld Girls DVD I love all the time since I never get enough of Girls Gone Wild. I give this DVD five stars because it is a great one to have. Hope they have the entire Canadian Wild Girls on Blu-Ray if that comes out.

Sony NP-FV100 Rechargeable Camcorder Battery Pack
Sony NP-FV100 Rechargeable Camcorder Battery Pack
Offered by CLT Imports
Price: CDN$ 152.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The best camcorder battery, July 23 2014
The greatest genuine Sony camcorder battery is the best camcorder battery for my Sony camcorder. This gives me six hours of recording video time on one camcorder battery charge.

Juno [Blu-ray]
Juno [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Blu-Ray
Price: CDN$ 11.98
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie on Blu-Ray, July 19 2014
This review is from: Juno [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I gave this five stars, because this movie is great to watch on Blu-Ray. This is the best award winning movie Fox Searchlight has made.

Canadian Wild Girls Bosom Budd
Canadian Wild Girls Bosom Budd
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by helvic5
Price: CDN$ 8.83
7 used & new from CDN$ 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD Video, July 19 2014
This is a great DVD to have. This is a great Canadian Girls Gone Wild video DVD for five stars, because this DVD deserves five stars.

Sony HDR-XR100 80 GB HDD High Definition Camcorder (Silver)
Sony HDR-XR100 80 GB HDD High Definition Camcorder (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great high definition camcorder, July 19 2014
This deserves five stars because this Sony HDR-XR100 80 GB HDD High Definition camcorder is a great one to have, even for $200. Great for any adventure; amusement park videos; sports videos; kids drama play shows and everyday recording. This is the one to get a a low price.

Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Green Gables
DVD ~ Megan Follows
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 25.98
29 used & new from CDN$ 17.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD movies, July 14 2014
This review is from: Anne of Green Gables (DVD)
Great DVD movies. I think a Blu-Ray version might come as soon as possible because I like to see those made for television movies in full high definition. Other than that I gave this five stars.

Ms 45 [Blu-ray] [Import]
Ms 45 [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 32.48
17 used & new from CDN$ 21.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie on Blu-Ray, July 13 2014
This review is from: Ms 45 [Blu-ray] [Import] (Blu-ray)
Great movie in full high definition. This classic action is great to see on Blu-Ray, because it is wonderful in full high definiton, which I gave this movie five stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20