Profile for Kevin Barton > Reviews

Content by Kevin Barton

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kevin Barton (Whitby, ON Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Schoolhouse Rock!: Special 30th Anniversary Ed.
Schoolhouse Rock!: Special 30th Anniversary Ed.
DVD ~ Jack Sheldon
Price: CDN$ 13.88
31 used & new from CDN$ 3.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational DVD, Aug. 9 2014
Great DVD to have and very educational since my school days. I would get this complete set on DVD. Hope a high definition Blu-Ray version comes out as soon as possible.

Highest Hopes: the Best of
Highest Hopes: the Best of
Price: CDN$ 18.49
23 used & new from CDN$ 3.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, July 30 2014
Great women's heavy metal songs I enjoyed so much, I give this five stars for this CD.

Sony HDR-SR8 kit 10 MP 100GB Hi Def Hard Drive Handycam? Camcorder with 10x Optical / 20x Digital Image Stabilized Zoom + Mini Tripod & Cleaning Set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hard drive camcorder, July 28 2014
Although this Sony hard drive camcorder is top price. This is a great one making professional Hollywood like movie videos,

Agent Aika: Re-Mastered Complete Collection (Anime Legends)
Agent Aika: Re-Mastered Complete Collection (Anime Legends)
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 50.01
6 used & new from CDN$ 33.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Anime Cartoons, July 28 2014
This is a great DVD collection I always want for a five star rating.

Action Video Camera from Sony HDR-AS15 (Black)
Action Video Camera from Sony HDR-AS15 (Black)
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 344.62
13 used & new from CDN$ 260.76

5.0 out of 5 stars great for documentaries., July 28 2014
Great action camera for a five star rating. I would use this action camera hooked to a head band for documenting nature trails and sights, including places and amusement parks without using my hands. As long as I do not use this for underwater use, I avoid underwater problems.

Panasonic DIGA HDD equipped with high-definition Blu-ray Disc Recorder 320GB Black DMR-BR130-K
13 used & new from CDN$ 426.62

5.0 out of 5 stars An American version sounds terrific, July 23 2014
This is a great Blu-Ray disc recorder, even if this is made in Japan. I gave this five stars because this is the one I would get. I hope they come up with the American version Blu-ray disc recorder. Even if Samsung; Sony and LG came up with American Blu-ray recorders for BD-R; BD-R DL; BD-RW and BD-RW DL, then these I might get if these companies made the Blu-ray recorder in America.

Fallen
Fallen
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 40.07
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music CD, July 23 2014
This review is from: Fallen (Audio CD)
This is great CD I ever loved which I gave this five stars. This is a great CD to have at a low price I can find,

Nascar Heat - Xbox
Nascar Heat - Xbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Xbox game, July 23 2014
This review is from: Nascar Heat - Xbox (Video Game)
This is a great NASCAR Xbox gave I love to enjoy, which is why I gave this five stars.

Canadian Wild Girls:VIP Access
Canadian Wild Girls:VIP Access
DVD ~ DVD
Offered by helvic5
Price: CDN$ 6.79
2 used & new from CDN$ 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A great DVD, July 23 2014
This is a great Canadian WIld Girls DVD I love all the time since I never get enough of Girls Gone Wild. I give this DVD five stars because it is a great one to have. Hope they have the entire Canadian Wild Girls on Blu-Ray if that comes out.

Sony NP-FV100 Rechargeable Camcorder Battery Pack
Sony NP-FV100 Rechargeable Camcorder Battery Pack
Offered by CLT Imports
Price: CDN$ 152.70

5.0 out of 5 stars The best camcorder battery, July 23 2014
The greatest genuine Sony camcorder battery is the best camcorder battery for my Sony camcorder. This gives me six hours of recording video time on one camcorder battery charge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20