Profile for spiritualbeing > Reviews

Content by spiritualbeing

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

spiritualbeing

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
28 used & new from CDN$ 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cards!, Nov. 17 2012
I am a card reader, and collector of oracle cards. I own several of Doreen Virtue's oracle card decks. I recently purchased these cards to get more specific insight on love, romance and relationships. I am not disappointed as these cards are so accurate and so easy to use. The images on the cards are lovely and unique. I recommend them if you are just beginning to use oracle cards or may want to add these to your collection.

The Art of The Mass Effect Universe
The Art of The Mass Effect Universe
by Casey Husdon
Price: CDN$ 27.58
44 used & new from CDN$ 24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing artwork!, July 28 2012
A necessary addition to any fan of the Mass Effect series! Large pages, fantastic artwork, and descriptions about the development of the game. 10/10

Life Purpose Oracle Cards
Life Purpose Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue
Edition: Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.51
31 used & new from CDN$ 7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars eerily accurate!, Dec 31 2011
This review is from: Life Purpose Oracle Cards (Cards)
I own several oracle cards from Doreen Virtue and love them all. Life Purpose Oracle Cards are unique because they actually guide you to your life purpose or confirm if you are on track. I was so excited to receive these cards and I was astounded by their accuracy. I pulled the Spiritual Teacher card and I feel that is my calling as I am a Reiki practitioner and healer. A friend was talking to me about making a career change and wasn't sure which direction to take. I offered to do a reading for her to get clarity on the situation using my Life Purpose cards. The cards she picked revealed and confirmed the signs and messages she had been receiving lately! We were both surprised but delighted by the cards. She felt more confident about the next step she needed to take to pursue her life purpose. If you enjoy working with oracle cards you will love adding these to your collection.

Journey Through The Chakras CD
Journey Through The Chakras CD
by Colette Baron-Reid
Edition: Audio CD
Price: CDN$ 10.40
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! EXCELLENT CD, Aug. 22 2011
I just LOVE this CD. It is so beautifully made. The music and imagery is original, relaxing and resonates deeply to my soul. It always takes me away from my daily stress into peace and tranquility.I often play this CD when I want to meditate or relax. It always drifts me off to dreamland if I play it just before going to sleep. It is by far one of the best Chakra balancing CDS I've listened to. Collete's voice is almost hypnotic. It is definitely worth purchasing. I highly recommend it.