ARRAY(0xa82140d8)

Profile for sfoulds > Reviews

Content by sfoulds

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

sfoulds (Nipigon, Ontario Canada)

Rumble - Vanilla Maple (12 pack)
Rumble - Vanilla Maple (12 pack)
Offered by Rumble Drinks
Price: CDN$ 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome healthy drink, March 26 2014
I like this product because it does not have artificial additives such as the ones found in Ensure and it has many healthy ingredients all in one source. I have a chronic disease (severe Crohn's) and have had to rely on liquid supplementation many days. Although the protein in Rumble comes from milk, I have not found it to bother me. There is no funny aftertaste. I really like the vanilla maple flavour. The drink makes me feel energized and keeps me feeling full for a few hours. I feel better already after using this for only a week. I completely and absolutely recommend it for everyone.

The Lacuna
The Lacuna
by Barbara Kingsolver
Price: CDN$ 22.04
15 used & new from CDN$ 3.35

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, Jan. 10 2010
This review is from: The Lacuna (Hardcover)
The Lacuna fails. The vividly described imagery of the natural world, so present in her previous novels, is counterpointed with an urban landscape. It does not work. The story line is disjointed and does not flow. The dialogue is a messy stew of dialect and English and while this is meant to make the setting authentic, all it does is confuse the reader. It will be the first Kingsolver book I will not buy in hardcover. Very glad to have borrowed it from the library. Kingsolver was obviously trying something different. It is a no go for me.