biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Matryshka > Reviews

Content by Matryshka

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matryshka (NS, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
Price: CDN$ 99.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend, Jan. 11 2016
I really like this yogurt maker....would prefer a glass insert rather than plastic but once the yogurt is made I transfer it to a glass container. I also would have preferred for the count down to be in 1/2 hour increments ( I was spoiled by my Donvier yogurt maker) but it isn't a deal breaker . The great upside to this maker is only one container to clean & that it goes into cool mode once the yogurt has fermented to your desired consistency. The blurb on this maker says it makes up to 1.5 litres....I would caution that you don't go over so much as a smidge over this measure because it tops out exactly at 1.5 litres. I heat the milk to 82 C, cool it to the starter add temperature, then pour the milk into the Cuisinart. The consistency of my 2% yogurt after 11 hours was fine (I don't add anything to it as thickener) because I strain it to make Greek yogurt. I found the taste quite tart but that is how I prefer my Greek yogurt. Also, the maker is quite compact i.e. easy to store. ....FYI: After reading some of the reviews there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether to heat the milk prior to adding to the yogurt maker....I emailed Cuisinart with the question "If you choose not to heat the milk to 82C .... would you wait until the refrigerated milk gets to room temperature before adding the starter?" Answer: The milk must be heated and brought to required temperature before adding any culture to it. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Price: CDN$ 25.38
7 used & new from CDN$ 25.38

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
They were too big & bulky to use in my steamer. Returned them.

Measurable Difference Instant Lash Extensions Blackest Black, 1 Count
Measurable Difference Instant Lash Extensions Blackest Black, 1 Count
Price: CDN$ 24.01
4 used & new from CDN$ 24.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
This mascara does not do as it claims....fibres are gummy & really do not adhere very well to the wet mascara that is applied first.

Chef Works Ab035-IBL-0 Memphis Bib Apron, Indigo Blue
Chef Works Ab035-IBL-0 Memphis Bib Apron, Indigo Blue
Price: CDN$ 33.59
7 used & new from CDN$ 33.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably wouldn't purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
It appears as it will do the job for which I ordered it. However, the neck band had to be taken apart because it had been sewn in twisted so that the sliding buckle was against my neck. It wasn't worth the trouble of returning it. So for the price, it was disappointing as I was expecting more quality control.

Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-08 Berry Keeper
Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-08 Berry Keeper
Price: CDN$ 12.62
6 used & new from CDN$ 12.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for the job, July 1 2015
I agree with the other reviewers as to it being too small to hold many berries.

Gourmet by Starfrit 080155 Collapsible Freshness Keeper, Large, Green
Gourmet by Starfrit 080155 Collapsible Freshness Keeper, Large, Green
Price: CDN$ 17.97
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a wonderful addition to my kitchen, July 1 2015
I tested it with both cherries & green grapes....it kept the fruit fresh & firm for 2 weeks. I also like the choice of capacity positions because in the collapsed position you can store smaller amounts.

Refectocil Blue/ Black 2 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Refectocil Blue/ Black 2 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 12.64

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again...no instructions in English, June 30 2015
This comes with no instructions in English & I don't want to apply anything that close to my eyes without knowing how to do it! This should be indicated by the seller on Amazon. This is something I would definitely not recommend....

Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, White Daisy
Select Safe-T-Shapes Bathtub Decals, White Daisy
Offered by dealkings
Price: CDN$ 15.64
6 used & new from CDN$ 15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with them, May 22 2015
They work perfectly for what I wanted them for.....that being a decorative accent along the sides of my shower....I placed the small inner daisy over the screw holes that attach the shower stall to the wall.

Fox Run 6926 Cupcake-To-Go (Yellow)
Fox Run 6926 Cupcake-To-Go (Yellow)
Price: CDN$ 3.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely container, Nov. 20 2014
Love this container & apparently, so did someone else at my workplace because it got stolen.

Westinghouse Lighting 70131 Lamp Finial
Westinghouse Lighting 70131 Lamp Finial
Offered by BIC Warehouse - (Includes all tax and Duties)
Price: CDN$ 10.14
8 used & new from CDN$ 7.65

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, Nov. 20 2014
These are cheap plastic coated finials dipped in a gold-ish paint. They proved to be almost impossible to screw onto the harp because they don't have any proper threads. I'll be throwing them into the garbage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3