march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture vpcflyout Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Matryshka > Reviews

Content by Matryshka

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matryshka (NS, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
8 Pcs Yellow Plastic Fishing Line Repair Netting Needle Shuttles
8 Pcs Yellow Plastic Fishing Line Repair Netting Needle Shuttles
Offered by discounttown
Price: CDN$ 5.96
3 used & new from CDN$ 5.96

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for....a dollar's worth of cheap plastic., March 24 2016
It took a very long time from order to delivery, by the time it arrived the person for whom it was ordered had left the country for home. They are very cheaply made, have asked to return them to the seller. Would not recommend.

Crucial Technology 4 GB (2 GB x 2) 240-pin DIMM DDR2 PC2-5300 Memory Module (CT2KIT25664AA667)
Offered by ETARATECH inc

The Sharper Image Precision Cut Bagel Slicer
The Sharper Image Precision Cut Bagel Slicer
3 used & new from CDN$ 215.35

3.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, March 5 2016
At first, I really liked this slicer. However, it has become awkward to use because the blade handle sometimes sticks & we have to wrestle it all the way back in order to open the slicer. As well, saying it is a one-handed slicer is a bit over the top unless you have the muscles of a weight lifter....I have found it takes one hand to hold the base steady (even on a rubber mat) & the other to operate the blade. Do I regret purchasing this (only cost me $10 on clearance)...no but I would not replace it when it finally has its last day.

CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
CYM-100C Cuisinart Electronic Yogurt Maker with Automatic Cooling
Price: CDN$ 89.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 65.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Would definitely recommend, Jan. 11 2016
I really like this yogurt maker....would prefer a glass insert rather than plastic but once the yogurt is made I transfer it to a glass container. I also would have preferred for the count down to be in 1/2 hour increments ( I was spoiled by my Donvier yogurt maker) but it isn't a deal breaker . The great upside to this maker is only one container to clean & that it goes into cool mode once the yogurt has fermented to your desired consistency. The blurb on this maker says it makes up to 1.5 litres....I would caution that you don't go over so much as a smidge over this measure because it tops out exactly at 1.5 litres. I heat the milk to 82 C, cool it to the starter add temperature, then pour the milk into the Cuisinart. The consistency of my 2% yogurt after 11 hours was fine (I don't add anything to it as thickener) because I strain it to make Greek yogurt. I found the taste quite tart but that is how I prefer my Greek yogurt. Also, the maker is quite compact i.e. easy to store. ....FYI: After reading some of the reviews there seems to be a bit of confusion as to whether to heat the milk prior to adding to the
yogurt maker....I emailed Cuisinart with the question "If you choose not to heat the milk to 82C .... would you wait until the refrigerated milk gets to room temperature before adding the starter?" Answer: The milk must be heated and brought to required temperature before adding any culture to it. Hope this clears up any confusion. Just adding....Mar. 5....have loved this yogurt maker so much that not only have I purchased an extra insert & lid but yesterday I order another maker! Twice a much yogurt in one making....fantastic if you love yogurt cheese as much as I do.

Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Tovolo Twist-Lock Corn Holders, Set of 8
Price: CDN$ 23.93
8 used & new from CDN$ 23.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
They were too big & bulky to use in my steamer. Returned them.

Measurable Difference Instant Lash Extensions Blackest Black, 1 Count
Measurable Difference Instant Lash Extensions Blackest Black, 1 Count
Price: CDN$ 25.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 25.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
This mascara does not do as it claims....fibres are gummy & really do not adhere very well to the wet mascara that is applied first.

Chef Works Ab035-IBL-0 Memphis Bib Apron, Indigo Blue
Chef Works Ab035-IBL-0 Memphis Bib Apron, Indigo Blue
Price: CDN$ 38.02
11 used & new from CDN$ 38.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably wouldn't purchase again., Aug. 19 2015
It appears as it will do the job for which I ordered it. However, the neck band had to be taken apart because it had been sewn in twisted so that the sliding buckle was against my neck. It wasn't worth the trouble of returning it. So for the price, it was disappointing as I was expecting more quality control.

Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-08 Berry Keeper
Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-08 Berry Keeper
Price: CDN$ 12.62
7 used & new from CDN$ 12.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for the job, July 1 2015
I agree with the other reviewers as to it being too small to hold many berries.

Gourmet by Starfrit 080155 Collapsible Freshness Keeper, Large, Green
Gourmet by Starfrit 080155 Collapsible Freshness Keeper, Large, Green
Price: CDN$ 17.97
6 used & new from CDN$ 17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely a wonderful addition to my kitchen, July 1 2015
I tested it with both cherries & green grapes....it kept the fruit fresh & firm for 2 weeks. I also like the choice of capacity positions because in the collapsed position you can store smaller amounts.

Refectocil Blue/ Black 2 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Refectocil Blue/ Black 2 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint 15ml
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 15.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again...no instructions in English, June 30 2015
This comes with no instructions in English & I don't want to apply anything that close to my eyes without knowing how to do it! This should be indicated by the seller on Amazon. This is something I would definitely not recommend....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4