Profile for Matryshka > Reviews

Content by Matryshka

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matryshka (NS, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Fasta Pasta- The Microwave Cooker
Fasta Pasta- The Microwave Cooker
Offered by CardnSuchCA
Price: CDN$ 11.20
5 used & new from CDN$ 11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I wouldn't be without this!, June 27 2014
I purchased this about 3 years ago directly from Fasta Pasta & am so glad it is now available on Amazon. I was so impressed with it that I bought another one as backup. What I truly like about it is ... you don't have to boil loads of water & in turn steam up the kitchen. And for those of us who hate to waste water....a wonderful addition to your kitchen. I have already hghly recommended this cooker to many, many people.

The Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich: 35 Breakfast Sandwiches You Can Make at Home with a Breakfast Sandwich Maker
by Jennifer Williams
3 used & new from CDN$ 161.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, June 21 2014
The book is over $10 & many of the recipes are already available on the Hamilton Beach website. Also, the type in places is so light it is difficult to read. I returned it.

Hamilton Beach 26046C Breakfast Master Skillet and Waffle Maker
Hamilton Beach 26046C Breakfast Master Skillet and Waffle Maker
Price: CDN$ 43.28
7 used & new from CDN$ 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little appliance, June 21 2014
Very easy to use & a bonus is .... easy to clean. There is no way you could make a mistake cooking with this wee appliance.

FoodSaver V2244 FSFSSL2244-033 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer (Black)
FoodSaver V2244 FSFSSL2244-033 Advanced Design Vacuum Sealer (Black)
Price: CDN$ 108.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fabulous Sealer, June 21 2014
I really like this Sealer because it keeps the food really fresh & it is great for sealing foods for the freezer. Only con I would say is the size of it because it does take up a fair bit of counter space.

FoodSaver® 2 rolls of 11"x16ft
FoodSaver® 2 rolls of 11"x16ft
Price: CDN$ 23.96

4.0 out of 5 stars A roll is a roll, June 21 2014
It fits the Foodsaver Vacuum Sealer which is a plus because otherwise the Sealer is pretty useless without a roll.

Plastic Stable Durable Wig Hat Stand Holder Display New
Plastic Stable Durable Wig Hat Stand Holder Display New
Offered by Crkee-Mall(Ships from Singapore)
Price: CDN$ 3.07
6 used & new from CDN$ 3.04

3.0 out of 5 stars On the flimsy side, June 21 2014
Quite difficult to put together & you have to struggle with it before it snaps into place. But for the price...it's fine.

Foam Wig Head
Foam Wig Head

4.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, June 21 2014
This review is from: Foam Wig Head (Misc.)
It isn't the best quality but for the price ...It is what I was looking for...so it meets my needs.

Lacis Battery Operated Cord Maker and Fringe Twister
Lacis Battery Operated Cord Maker and Fringe Twister
Price: CDN$ 41.24
10 used & new from CDN$ 31.21

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential tool, Dec 15 2013
I was using a manual twister to twist the fringes on the rug I had just finished weaving...it was taking forever. Then this tool arrived & I tested it to see if it would make twisting fringes easier & faster....it is absolutely fantastic! Would not be without it.

Mr. Beams MB 723 Battery-Powered Motion-Sensing LED Stick-Anywhere Nightlight, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 29.58
7 used & new from CDN$ 29.58

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good purchase., Aug. 13 2013
These work fabulously...I have 6 going up along side the steps on my staircase & they light up the area perfectly ensuring safety

Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler
Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler
Offered by JM PRIME
Price: CDN$ 27.85
17 used & new from CDN$ 27.85

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a super curler, Aug. 13 2013
I like this curler so much that I intend to purchase another for travelling. One Con is no battery included.

Page: 1 | 2