ARRAY(0xb5dced2c)

Profile for Matryshka > Reviews

Content by Matryshka

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Matryshka (NS, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Lacis Battery Operated Cord Maker and Fringe Twister
Lacis Battery Operated Cord Maker and Fringe Twister
Price: CDN$ 43.55
5 used & new from CDN$ 37.21

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential tool, Dec 15 2013
I was using a manual twister to twist the fringes on the rug I had just finished weaving...it was taking forever. Then this tool arrived & I tested it to see if it would make twisting fringes easier & faster....it is absolutely fantastic! Would not be without it.

Mr. Beams MB 723 Battery-Powered Motion-Sensing LED Stick-Anywhere Nightlight, 3-Pack
Price: CDN$ 34.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good purchase., Aug. 13 2013
These work fabulously...I have 6 going up along side the steps on my staircase & they light up the area perfectly ensuring safety

Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler
Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 45.14
15 used & new from CDN$ 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a super curler, Aug. 13 2013
I like this curler so much that I intend to purchase another for travelling. One Con is no battery included.

CULT Favorite the Superstar Hot Lashes Makeup Artist Kit w/AC Adaptor
CULT Favorite the Superstar Hot Lashes Makeup Artist Kit w/AC Adaptor
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 93.81
2 used & new from CDN$ 93.81

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, July 27 2013
It works fabulously & curls my lashes beautifully. You do have to make room on your vanity for it but it is definitely worth it. I like it so much that I decided to purchase another one to take with me on vacation trips. However, before doing so, I decided to do a price comparison because it is on the pricey side. I found this item being sold by someone else & even with currency exchange I paid $30 (Canadian) less. That is a whopping difference in price. So, if you're interested in this item, definitely do a web search for a price comparison before you buy it.

Fashion Jewelry, The Collection of Barbara Berger
Fashion Jewelry, The Collection of Barbara Berger
by Harrice Simmons Miller
Price: CDN$ 40.76
26 used & new from CDN$ 40.76

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a lovely book but ......, July 26 2013
It's a coffee table book & it wasn't what I was looking for so I returned it. But for those of you who want to look at beautiful photos of beautiful jewellery this is the book for you.

Vintage Style Hot Dog Toaster
Vintage Style Hot Dog Toaster
Offered by PSCA
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as advertised & we love it., July 26 2013
This review is from: Vintage Style Hot Dog Toaster
We have used this toaster twice & so far are quite delighted with it. But as it says in the instructions....use only normal sized hot dog buns & weiners because your results will not be at they should be. We followed the instructions & everything was perfect. Because it only makes two hot dogs at a time....we loved it so much we bought a second one so accommodate our desired servings. The toaster is also very compact. The only wee con I might point out is the drip tray is a bit difficult to remove but that may because it is still new.

Upper Lower Lash Mascara Applicator Guide Eyelash Comb
Upper Lower Lash Mascara Applicator Guide Eyelash Comb
Offered by Smart Deals Yo
Price: CDN$ 2.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy again, July 21 2013
Awkward to use. Very flimsy & way overpriced for what you get. There is not a word of English on the packaging...only what appears to be Chinese. So I assume the actual cost of this item is in the neighbourhood of about $2.00 which is about what it's worth.

Mr. Beams MB 530 Motion-Sensor LED Battery Powered Stair Light
Mr. Beams MB 530 Motion-Sensor LED Battery Powered Stair Light
Price: CDN$ 17.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely would purchase again, July 12 2013
I was so impressed with this light that I ordered 2 more packages. Very, very easy to set up (although having to unscrew the back to insert the batteries is a nuisance)& because the shape of the light is square you can test where you want to put it before attaching it permanently. I have them placed on our stairs & the illumination is perfect.

Ivation 6 LED Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light - Battery Powered Hallway Light with a Built in Motion and Light Sensor -With adjustable Brightness and Adjustable light timer (20/60/90 Seconds)
Offered by Canadian Shoppe
Price: CDN$ 12.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again, July 12 2013
This light is difficult to set up because it is virtually impossible to read the directions which are stamped at the back of the unit. It took a long time fiddling about adjusting the brightness until I was able to make it come on when it should. I would not recommend this product.

Progressive International Microwavable Fish and Veggie Steamer
Progressive International Microwavable Fish and Veggie Steamer

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent addition to my microwave dishes, Feb. 4 2013
I have been looking for a microwave dish that would be suitable for steaming vegetables. And this is it! It is perfect because it has an inner perforated tray where you place the vegetables which allows them to steam without lying in moisture. This helps to eliminate the problem of soggy vegetables. I would definitely recommend this steamer.

Page: 1 | 2