Profile for Eileen M. Duncan > Reviews

Content by Eileen M. Duncan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Eileen M. Duncan (Rensselaer, New York United States)

We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations with the Other Side
We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations with the Other Side
by Joel Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.54
60 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars It should be rated with 10 STARS!!!, July 13 2001
There is no book in print, other than this one, that can comfort anyone that has lost a loved one. George Anderson is the most "right on the nose" medium in the world. I own this book and have read it more than twice, and I've given it to close friends that have lost someone dear to them. They've come back to me telling me "What a comfort and help this book is." We all want to meet him! Joel Martin is wonderful for sending this comforting book to the public. Read a few pages, you won't put it down.

Love Beyond Life: The Healing Power of After-Death Communications
Love Beyond Life: The Healing Power of After-Death Communications
by Joel Martin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 10.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A HUGE comfort during this day and age, July 13 2001
I have read this book twice, and when I feel like the world around me is caving in, I pick it up again. Death isn't usually something we worry about until you've lost a close friend, or worse, a family member. I have suffered anxiety and panick attacks for many years since my grandparents passed on because I feared death, and didn't understand it. Joel Martin has 3 or 4 other books out, "We Don't Die", "We Are Not Forgotten" and one dedicated to parents that have lost a child. These books are about George Anderson who is a medium, a very real, very wonderful, medium. Love Beyond Life, like the other books mentioned, is written to make us understand what happens after we pass on. There are no better books in print to help us to understand this than these. They are so comforting. I reccommend this book, along with his others, VERY HIGHLY. One of my goals in my life, to spend 1 hour with George Anderson. Read this book, you'll want to do the same!!!