Profile for jcee > Reviews

Content by jcee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

jcee

Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Black Plus Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Earbuds and Case, Retail Packaging
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 83.75
18 used & new from CDN$ 74.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok. But Not All I Hoped They'd Be, Jan. 26 2015
Pros:
Bluetooth connected to my phone very easily. Both initial setup and reconnect after powering them up.
The controls are nice and easy to understand.
Sound quality is not ok

Cons:
Not always easy to keep in ears.
Noise cancellation not great. (this may be my issue as I have had slightly better results by jamming them a little deeper into my ears)
Short battery life. The headphone does talk to you and tell you when charge is Full/Medium/Low but they still seem to run out of power pretty quickly.
Can have a spotty connection at times. Not sure why as they are only a few feet away from my phone, but others times they work fine when much farther away. This does not happen often but do not see a pattern to it yet.

These are my first set of noise cancelling headphones so maybe I am expecting too much, and they in ear not over. But these were purchased to use at a gym and were supposed to block out the piped in music, they are not doing a great job at that. I have to have the volume all the way up and can still be interrupted by the ambient music.
I am still happy with them for the most part, and the wireless connection is great, no more pulling them out when I snag the cord during my workout.

The Settlers of Catan Board Game + 5-6 Player Expansion Pack (6 player bundle)
The Settlers of Catan Board Game + 5-6 Player Expansion Pack (6 player bundle)
Offered by Canadian Wholesale
Price: CDN$ 60.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Game, May 9 2011
The game arrived pretty quickly from Amazon and we are really enjoying it. The game strikes a balance between not being too simple or too complex in its rules. Lots of fun for 1-4 adults or up to six with the expansion. Looking forward to playing some of the other expansions as well.