march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for David J. Sutherland > Reviews

Content by David J. Suthe...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

David J. Sutherland "Daver" (Regina SK Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
Pack of 9PCS, Outdoor Multifunctional Sports Magic Scarf, Magic Bandanas Tube, Seamless Scarf, Collars Muffler Scarf Face Mask, High Elastic Magic Headband with UV Resistance, Headscarves, Headbands (Totem 2)
Offered by Kingree International Limited
Price: CDN$ 34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Squash Players, March 10 2016
I like them. They're colorful and make good headbands for squash. They are warmer than kerchiefs but they're quick to put on and they do prevent sweat from getting in your eyes and fogging up your glasses, which is what I'm looking for.

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6 4.7"
Offered by JEDirect CA
Price: CDN$ 7.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 8 2015
Product works exactly as described.

iPhone 5s Cable, JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Lightning Cable for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5/5S/5C, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini (1m White)
Offered by JEDirect CA
Price: CDN$ 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 8 2015
Product works exactly as described.

Ohuhu [2-Pack] Anti Shock Retractable Trekking Hiking Poles Walking Stick Cane Adjustable Crutches, 1 Pair
Offered by OhuhuDirect CA
Price: CDN$ 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Poles, Aug. 20 2015
My daughter used these to hike the Chilkoot Pass and she found them great. I think they are 5 star items but there were 2 things we noticed while hiking the trail:

1. They can be a bit tough to screw and unscrew before extending retracting.
2. They can get bent if you fall on them with a weighted pack on.

Both items are minor and bending a little when you fall on them wrong is to be expected.

Canon Laser imageCLASS MF4890dw Wireless Monochrome Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Offered by acedepot canada
Price: CDN$ 699.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 289.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Printer with Great Value, Nov. 15 2014
I think this is a very good value laser printer. I wish the display was a little bigger and perhaps a little more intuitive with its messages (1/2 star off) but apart from that I've found it to be fast & reliable with good (albeit only B&W - another 1/2 star off) printing. I'm evening thinking of getting another to replace the old inkjet in my office. If you can get this printer on a good sale, I'd say you've done very well and won't regret the purchase at all. It's probably a 4.5+ star review but I'm trying to be objective.

Weber 1481001 Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill, Black
Weber 1481001 Performer Platinum Charcoal Grill, Black
Offered by Your Daily Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charcoal BBQ, Sept. 21 2014
I think it's a great bbq. It's mobile, has charcoal storage and a nice sized working table. The propane lighter works well and it has a big cooking surface and once the coals get going it can get really hot (500+ F). If you are an amateur bbq cook looking for a solid charcoal bbq to work with, I'd say this is perfect. If you're a pro, you might feel the need to get a komodo ceramic bbq but that's probably overkill if you're just looking for a good charcoal bbq to work with. A small negative might be that the smaller casters could be a little bigger to make outdoor movement a little easier but that's no biggie. Overall it's very well designed.

Price: CDN$ 32.50
43 used & new from CDN$ 32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Exerciser, Aug. 22 2014
The powerball is a really great exerciser that gives your arms a good workout. I do 6 minutes on each arm every few days and it works my arms really hard. I really liked this one, so much that I bought 2 (one for home and one for my office) but I can see the benefit of having a powerball with a times and that keeps track of rpm. Still, if you are diligent and keep the exercise up on a consistent basis, this version of the powerball is good enough.

Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver
Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver
Price: CDN$ 199.00
17 used & new from CDN$ 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Drill I've Ever Had, June 26 2014
This drill is great. It's light, has great power, the variable speed trigger control allows you to easily control the speed of the chuck. It really is a great drill. I didn't think the light would be very useful but I've already been surprised that I ended up using it to provide light for some under counter and light switch work in my kitchen. It's flat base made for good stable light source when I was working. Normally I would have worn a headset light but light ended up being really useful. I'll admit my old cordless drill was really hold so that may be why I'm so amazed by this drill but I have to say I really am impressed. If you have an old cordless drill that needs replacing, I sincerely recommend this as a replacement. It's great.

Toro 51609 Ultra 12 Amp Variable-Speed up to 235 Electric Blower/Vacuum with Metal Impeller
Offered by On9mobile
Price: CDN$ 176.30
7 used & new from CDN$ 125.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Electric Blower / Vacuum, June 11 2014
This electric blower / vacuum is a Consumer Reports Best Buy and I agree that it's much more powerful than my last electric blower. It's really very close to 5 stars (so it gets it) but I've found the handle isn't very ergonomic, making it awkward lugging around the bag when vacuuming. Other than that, I really like it and it's super great for blowing out eavestroughs.

Price: CDN$ 22.39
4 used & new from CDN$ 22.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wrist Exerciser, May 27 2014
I got this wrist exerciser to strengthen my wrist for squash and I think it's working well. I checked a scientific publication (can't find the link now) that reported a 109% increase in endurance and 15% increase in strength after a month of use. I have been using it close to that long a few times a week and while I may not have seen a 109% increase in endurance yet, my backhand is quite a bit stronger and more reliable.

Page: 1 | 2