Profile for Elixis > Reviews

Content by Elixis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Elixis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Price: CDN$ 11.51
20 used & new from CDN$ 11.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, but Doreen's decks are getting redundant., March 11 2012
The first time I got this deck I was wowed. Such nice cards. Beautiful art. Straight to the point.
I'd say if you just want to do a basic reading and you are a beginner, her decks are great for what they do.
But I must admit there are much better decks out there. her meanings just seem to get rehashed and recycled. Anyone could make these decks and put a description and fancy art to them and make a killing. To me as I got a few more of her decks and saw it all seem the same over and over, I wonder how great they really are. I donno I lost my feel for them and they just kinda sit there now. If you want a good deck try OSHO tarot. If you want one like hers take a look at The Psychic Tarot Oracle deck by John Holland.

Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
by Osho
Price: CDN$ 21.63
23 used & new from CDN$ 18.53

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this deck!!, March 11 2012
Now this is a deck I won't slam. I have Plenty of the most popular tarot/oracle decks and I would say this is one of the best. The descriptions are great and in depth. I hate those that are basic and lacking meaning. this one is far from it. If you aren't sure about it and you want to get an idea of the cards, go to their website and they have a basic card reading on it for free. That's how I discovered them and liked them so much I bought the deck. I don't regret it either. The book is great and it gives you tons of spreads to try. There is just a great overall feel to this deck and I work with this one more then most. Doreen's cards seem to be collecting dust.

Fairies 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Fairies and Other Elementals
Price: CDN$ 10.79
31 used & new from CDN$ 4.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book. But Doreen's getting MEH., March 11 2012
I am a tarot collector so i do have a few of Doreen's oracle decks. They are really good. The art on them is fantastic so I decided to borrow this book from the library. I ended up not finishing it so I decided to just buy it. It's got nice pics in this book and it is good for people who want to know general info about fairies. I would recommend this to a biginner, but I can see those who already know a lot about fairies would find this too basic.
That's the thing with doreen, she's very basic and includes nice art, but something always makes me feel like it's almost TOO basic for me. I wonder if she's just become a cash cow at this point. I donno, I think i'm kinda past her stuff, there are far better decks and books out there that go more in depth. I respect Doreen's work, she always keeps the message positive, therefore she's not set out to hurt or put fear in peoples readings. But at the same time if you look at certain things, she re[eats the same messages over and over, so they don't seem to be very realistic. Take Numbers 101 for example, i have that one too, and it's just the same things rehashed, and if you study numerology, you tend to kinda roll your eyes a bit on some of those meanings. But hey, that's just my honest opinion. Get it, it's a lovely book, but if you are more advanced, I say pass unless you really want pretty pictures to guide you.

Rock Band 2 - Xbox 360
Rock Band 2 - Xbox 360
10 used & new from CDN$ 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars i love the tracks on RB2!!, Sept. 6 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Sooooo many hours played. If you love rockband you'll love this game. Unless you hate music or something. I love the tracklist. I also have tons of DLX's too. Lego Rockband has great tracks too.

Mystic Dreamer Tarot
Mystic Dreamer Tarot
by Heidi Darras
Price: CDN$ 19.40
26 used & new from CDN$ 19.25

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite decks!, Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Cards)
I love the art on these cards. They really are mystic. Justice is my favorite card. I always thought I was a fan of Guilded tarot, but this one beats it. I love this deck it's inspirational!

The Light and Shadow Tarot
The Light and Shadow Tarot
by Brian Williams
Price: CDN$ 20.90
19 used & new from CDN$ 16.56

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but there's better., Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: The Light and Shadow Tarot (Cards)
I had this deck a long time ago and it got stolen so I re bought it. i donno now it's meh. There's so many better decks. i'd even prefer thoth over this. I used to like the big cards but not anymore. I do like the images and the black & white is unique. I donno even a plain regular Waite is better. i really like Mystic Dreamer Tarot the images are beautiful. Even the necro deck is cooler. I donno, it got old. But it's not a bad deck, i'd just prefer others more.

The Angel Oracle Deck
The Angel Oracle Deck
by Ambika Waters
Price: CDN$ 11.32
21 used & new from CDN$ 4.82

4.0 out of 5 stars There's something magical about this deck., Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: The Angel Oracle Deck (Cards)
I like this deck a lot cuz it's special. It's not like some of the other oracle decks. The angels are great to work with when you have to work with them on things. They help a lot. The world is changing and this is a great guidance deck.

The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards: a 65-Card Deck, plus booklet!
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards: a 65-Card Deck, plus booklet!
by John Holland
Price: CDN$ 13.68
25 used & new from CDN$ 13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Best deck yet!!!!, Sept. 6 2011
I got this deck after seeing a few card examples online. I was so much more excited when I actually looked through them uncutting them from the deck. Then i pulled universe, shadow and conflict and defeat. Let me say they were DEAD ON right from the start. The conflict and defeat blew me away as i was reading the discription of everything that was happening right now. John Holland is awesome and i'm sooooo glad I bought this deck. i luv Doreen Virtue but sorry Doreen you got beat. :p

Necronomicon Tarot
Necronomicon Tarot
by Anne Stokes
Price: CDN$ 19.40
9 used & new from CDN$ 19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this deck., Aug. 19 2011
This review is from: Necronomicon Tarot (Cards)
I got this tarot deck in a small store and i LOVE IT.
The artwork is fantastic. It comes in a little bag and the book is awesome.
It's a little dark but doesn't have an evil feel to it. I wouldn't give this deck away its a keeper!

Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
Price: CDN$ 12.76
17 used & new from CDN$ 12.75

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't think I can say bad of any Doreen Virtue decks., Aug. 13 2011
I have Angel guidance, this one and Ascended masters. Ascended Masters is my favorite, but I do like the goddess as well. They are fun to work with and a nice change from the Angels. I like all of my 3 decks and will definately look into more of her decks. The artwork is fantastic and they are just great to work with!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3