boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store NFL Auto Tools
Profile for Elixis > Reviews

Content by Elixis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Elixis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.99
28 used & new from CDN$ 10.05

2.0 out of 5 stars This deck is ok, but there are better Doreen decks., Aug. 8 2013
It's ok if you want to focus on love. But it's kinda redundant.
There's so much you can get out of a deck before it all sounds the same.
To be honest, it kept telling me things that i'd be like "really?" and it was off completely.
Maybe if someone really insists on me reading this deck for them. But even at that,
pulling a card that says "you will soon meet the love of your life" when you are happily married just doesn't work.
Sorry, but i'm just being honest. This is one of my least favorites. If you want a good DV deck, look up "Angel Therapy"
that one had variety and is really good.

Scott Pilgrim Bundle Volumes 1-6
Scott Pilgrim Bundle Volumes 1-6
by Bryan Lee O'Malley
12 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the movie, you'll love the books even more!!, Aug. 8 2013
I ordered the steelbook movie and got these with it.
I love the books!! So many more fights and more details.
Like Todd fight is technically a deleted Bass duel from the movie. In 2 parts.
theres a fight with knives and Ramona.
The secret weak point behind the knee is actually a fight with Envy. Etc.
Very worth the read.
The only thing I found disappointing (and I will not take away a star for this) is that there isn't a BOX for the books.
It's just a piece of paper covering them. Woulda been nice to have a box. Woulda paid a few more dollars for that.

Mythic Oracle: Wisdom of the Ancient Greek Pantheon
Mythic Oracle: Wisdom of the Ancient Greek Pantheon
by Carisa Mellado
Price: CDN$ 19.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great cards!!, Aug. 8 2013
Beautiful art. Great interpretations. Love the Greek Gods they are inspiring and I get great readings out of them!! FANTASTIC!

Wii Drawsome Tablet with 2 Games: Artist & Sketch Quest
Wii Drawsome Tablet with 2 Games: Artist & Sketch Quest

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fun, just wish they would make more games for it., Jan. 21 2013
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
So I got this on sale at Christmas and since it came with 2 games I bought it.
I found it really hard to control at first. Switching brushes and colours wasn't that easy.
So for my 2 year old I have to pick it for her. But once shes drawing it's ok.
Once she's older she'll figure it out.
The only thing I don't like is that it only has 2 games. I had seen a TON of udraw games at EB,
so that helped me decide to buy it. Then when looking up what the other games are, realized there wasn't any :( Common ubisoft, give us a few more please. So well it's not a BAD product at all, if you're ok with only 2 games for it. Otherwise you might want to get the Udraw.

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Price: CDN$ 12.33
14 used & new from CDN$ 12.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, but Doreen's decks are getting redundant., March 11 2012
The first time I got this deck I was wowed. Such nice cards. Beautiful art. Straight to the point.
I'd say if you just want to do a basic reading and you are a beginner, her decks are great for what they do.
But I must admit there are much better decks out there. her meanings just seem to get rehashed and recycled. Anyone could make these decks and put a description and fancy art to them and make a killing. To me as I got a few more of her decks and saw it all seem the same over and over, I wonder how great they really are. I donno I lost my feel for them and they just kinda sit there now. If you want a good deck try OSHO tarot. If you want one like hers take a look at The Psychic Tarot Oracle deck by John Holland.

Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
Osho Zen Tarot: The Transcendental Game Of Zen
by Osho
Price: CDN$ 27.60
27 used & new from CDN$ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this deck!!, March 11 2012
Now this is a deck I won't slam. I have Plenty of the most popular tarot/oracle decks and I would say this is one of the best. The descriptions are great and in depth. I hate those that are basic and lacking meaning. this one is far from it. If you aren't sure about it and you want to get an idea of the cards, go to their website and they have a basic card reading on it for free. That's how I discovered them and liked them so much I bought the deck. I don't regret it either. The book is great and it gives you tons of spreads to try. There is just a great overall feel to this deck and I work with this one more then most. Doreen's cards seem to be collecting dust.

Fairies 101: An Introduction to Connecting, Working, and Healing with the Fairies and Other Elementals
Price: CDN$ 11.43
40 used & new from CDN$ 4.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Book. But Doreen's getting MEH., March 11 2012
I am a tarot collector so i do have a few of Doreen's oracle decks. They are really good. The art on them is fantastic so I decided to borrow this book from the library. I ended up not finishing it so I decided to just buy it. It's got nice pics in this book and it is good for people who want to know general info about fairies. I would recommend this to a biginner, but I can see those who already know a lot about fairies would find this too basic.
That's the thing with doreen, she's very basic and includes nice art, but something always makes me feel like it's almost TOO basic for me. I wonder if she's just become a cash cow at this point. I donno, I think i'm kinda past her stuff, there are far better decks and books out there that go more in depth. I respect Doreen's work, she always keeps the message positive, therefore she's not set out to hurt or put fear in peoples readings. But at the same time if you look at certain things, she re[eats the same messages over and over, so they don't seem to be very realistic. Take Numbers 101 for example, i have that one too, and it's just the same things rehashed, and if you study numerology, you tend to kinda roll your eyes a bit on some of those meanings. But hey, that's just my honest opinion. Get it, it's a lovely book, but if you are more advanced, I say pass unless you really want pretty pictures to guide you.

Rock Band 2 - Xbox 360
Rock Band 2 - Xbox 360
22 used & new from CDN$ 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars i love the tracks on RB2!!, Sept. 6 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Sooooo many hours played. If you love rockband you'll love this game. Unless you hate music or something. I love the tracklist. I also have tons of DLX's too. Lego Rockband has great tracks too.

Mystic Dreamer Tarot
Mystic Dreamer Tarot
by Heidi Darras
Price: CDN$ 23.21
31 used & new from CDN$ 23.20

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite decks!, Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Cards)
I love the art on these cards. They really are mystic. Justice is my favorite card. I always thought I was a fan of Guilded tarot, but this one beats it. I love this deck it's inspirational!

The Light and Shadow Tarot
The Light and Shadow Tarot
by Michael Goepferd
Price: CDN$ 19.95
22 used & new from CDN$ 17.79

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but there's better., Sept. 6 2011
This review is from: The Light and Shadow Tarot (Cards)
I had this deck a long time ago and it got stolen so I re bought it. i donno now it's meh. There's so many better decks. i'd even prefer thoth over this. I used to like the big cards but not anymore. I do like the images and the black & white is unique. I donno even a plain regular Waite is better. i really like Mystic Dreamer Tarot the images are beautiful. Even the necro deck is cooler. I donno, it got old. But it's not a bad deck, i'd just prefer others more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3