march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family
Profile for Elixis > Reviews

Content by Elixis

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Elixis

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great name great product, May 6 2014
All natural is the best you could use for your baby!! Love it.
Best kind you could use heals up rashes quick!! A+++

Doctor Who: Series 1-7 Limited-Edition Giftset [Blu-ray]
Doctor Who: Series 1-7 Limited-Edition Giftset [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Various
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 2,380.95
4 used & new from CDN$ 1,479.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a steal. Cheeper then the dot com!, Aug. 10 2013
I will save all my pennies (oh wait coins) for this.
For once we get it cheaper then the dot com site!!
Can't wait!

Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards: A 50-Card Deck and Guidebook
Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards: A 50-Card Deck and Guidebook
by P.C. Cast
Price: CDN$ 12.09
33 used & new from CDN$ 8.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice deck. love the artwork. Kinda iffy on the readings., Aug. 8 2013
I got this because I am reading the books and my kids name is Zoey and it lured me to get them.
If you are not familiar with the HOTN series, then it's still fine to use as a deck, but you might get thrown off a bit by the descriptions.
Is it my favorite deck? No. Is it worth getting? eehhh if you like vampires and love beautiful artwork then yes, go ahead.
If you are a beginner, you might wanna get something else. I'd suggest John Holland's Psychic Oracle deck. One of my top favorites.

Saints & Angels Cards
Saints & Angels Cards
Price: CDN$ 12.07
36 used & new from CDN$ 8.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and beautiful deck., Aug. 8 2013
This review is from: Saints & Angels Cards (Cards)
Not my favorite deck, but if you like Angels and are looking for a simple quick reading, this ones good for you.
You can also try coupling it with another deck for a better read, like the Ascended Masters deck goes well with this one.

Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle
by Lucy Cavendish
Price: CDN$ 29.08
20 used & new from CDN$ 28.79

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL DECK!!, Aug. 8 2013
5 stars all the way. You get what you pay for. A great big book full of info. AMAZING artistry. (what lured me to this deck)
Just google image this, and if you are not convinced as I was, then just give it a try. Trust me this deck is worth it!!

The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards
Price: CDN$ 11.75
38 used & new from CDN$ 9.48

2.0 out of 5 stars This deck is ok, but there are better Doreen decks., Aug. 8 2013
It's ok if you want to focus on love. But it's kinda redundant.
There's so much you can get out of a deck before it all sounds the same.
To be honest, it kept telling me things that i'd be like "really?" and it was off completely.
Maybe if someone really insists on me reading this deck for them. But even at that,
pulling a card that says "you will soon meet the love of your life" when you are happily married just doesn't work.
Sorry, but i'm just being honest. This is one of my least favorites. If you want a good DV deck, look up "Angel Therapy"
that one had variety and is really good.

Scott Pilgrim Bundle Volumes 1-6
Scott Pilgrim Bundle Volumes 1-6
by Bryan Lee O'Malley
10 used & new from CDN$ 39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love the movie, you'll love the books even more!!, Aug. 8 2013
I ordered the steelbook movie and got these with it.
I love the books!! So many more fights and more details.
Like Todd fight is technically a deleted Bass duel from the movie. In 2 parts.
theres a fight with knives and Ramona.
The secret weak point behind the knee is actually a fight with Envy. Etc.
Very worth the read.
The only thing I found disappointing (and I will not take away a star for this) is that there isn't a BOX for the books.
It's just a piece of paper covering them. Woulda been nice to have a box. Woulda paid a few more dollars for that.

Mythic Oracle: Wisdom of the Ancient Greek Pantheon
Mythic Oracle: Wisdom of the Ancient Greek Pantheon
by Carisa Mellado
Price: CDN$ 18.11
25 used & new from CDN$ 9.19

5.0 out of 5 stars great cards!!, Aug. 8 2013
Beautiful art. Great interpretations. Love the Greek Gods they are inspiring and I get great readings out of them!! FANTASTIC!

Drawsome Tablet With 2 Games
Drawsome Tablet With 2 Games
3 used & new from CDN$ 75.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fun, just wish they would make more games for it., Jan. 21 2013
So I got this on sale at Christmas and since it came with 2 games I bought it.
I found it really hard to control at first. Switching brushes and colours wasn't that easy.
So for my 2 year old I have to pick it for her. But once shes drawing it's ok.
Once she's older she'll figure it out.
The only thing I don't like is that it only has 2 games. I had seen a TON of udraw games at EB,
so that helped me decide to buy it. Then when looking up what the other games are, realized there wasn't any :( Common ubisoft, give us a few more please. So well it's not a BAD product at all, if you're ok with only 2 games for it. Otherwise you might want to get the Udraw.

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: 44 cards plus booklet
Price: CDN$ 12.21
44 used & new from CDN$ 10.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, but Doreen's decks are getting redundant., March 11 2012
The first time I got this deck I was wowed. Such nice cards. Beautiful art. Straight to the point.
I'd say if you just want to do a basic reading and you are a beginner, her decks are great for what they do.
But I must admit there are much better decks out there. her meanings just seem to get rehashed and recycled. Anyone could make these decks and put a description and fancy art to them and make a killing. To me as I got a few more of her decks and saw it all seem the same over and over, I wonder how great they really are. I donno I lost my feel for them and they just kinda sit there now. If you want a good deck try OSHO tarot. If you want one like hers take a look at The Psychic Tarot Oracle deck by John Holland.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4