Profile for Roadrunner > Reviews

Content by Roadrunner

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Roadrunner

Yosemite Home Decor 1433-3DB Manzanita 3 Light Chandelier, Frosted White Marble Glass Shades, Dark Brown Finished Frame, 24-Inch x 13-Inch
Price: CDN$ 55.67
2 used & new from CDN$ 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, Sept. 20 2014
Got my two chandeliers yesterday and now they are up and looking great. I love the dark finish and frosted glass, very good quality for an amazing price. I read two previous reviews on this product before I purchased them and both said they were very easy to install. My husband is not an electrician, but he managed to get them up, athough it was not as easy as previously stated. You really need two people to make the job go smoother. I have a large dining room table so I placed two over the table and they certainly add charm to my dining room. I also have them both on a dimmer switch and they look even more romantic dimmed down. Would recommend this product.

Mac OS X Lion on Demand (2nd Edition)
Mac OS X Lion on Demand (2nd Edition)
by Steve Johnson
Price: CDN$ 23.30
20 used & new from CDN$ 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reference manual, Aug. 1 2012
Just recently purchased a Mac and this was a great reference Manuel, easy to follow, instructions clear, would recommend to anyone who owns a Mac with OS XLion operating system.

Chronotech Women's Heart Shape Leather Watch Beige CT.7688M/05
Chronotech Women's Heart Shape Leather Watch Beige CT.7688M/05

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Aug. 1 2012
Watch looked very nice, however, I could not figure out how to put it on! Very difficult clasp to open. It took myself and my husband about 15 minutes to get it opened, however, once opened, we could not solve the mystery on how to close it! As pretty as it was, I had to return it. First time in my life I bought a watch and could not figure out how to wear it! Seriously...

Breda Women's 2270-Blk "Sienna" Rhinestone Encrusted Bezel and Band Watch
Breda Women's 2270-Blk "Sienna" Rhinestone Encrusted Bezel and Band Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars High Fashion, Aug. 1 2012
This watch looks more like a fancy piece of jewellery than a functional watch. The strap is quite large though, even with the removable piece taken out, it is still a large size strap, so not for anyone with a small wrist. I gave this watch as a gift and my friend just loved it.

Stuhrling Original Women's Aphrodite Delight Watch Silver 109SW.1215P2
Stuhrling Original Women's Aphrodite Delight Watch Silver 109SW.1215P2
Price: CDN$ 123.70

5.0 out of 5 stars No battery, no fuss, Aug. 1 2012
A very beautiful watch, large easy to read dial, interchangeable straps that click on and off very easily, and you never need to buy batteries. This is a self winding watch - neat idea.

True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season
True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season
DVD ~ Anna Paquin
Price: CDN$ 29.97
25 used & new from CDN$ 17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy sizzling adventures, June 27 2012
True Blood: The Complete Fourth SeasonSeason four was just amazing, can't wait to see what's next. This show is never boring, producers always coming up with unique scenarios to keep you on the edge of your seat. I just loved it - watched entire season in 3 nights!

iPad 2 For Dummies
iPad 2 For Dummies
by Edward C. Baig
34 used & new from CDN$ 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad 2 for dummies made me feel like a genius!, Jan. 21 2012
This review is from: iPad 2 For Dummies (Paperback)
I thought I had my Ipad2 all figured out until I starting reading the manual! Boy was I wrong! This book gave me so many tips. I am now very confident in using my ipad2 and can do more with it than I ever dreamed possible. Instructions are laid out in a very concise and simple format that anyone can understand. Thank you Mr. Edward C. Baig.